GOD BLESS U ALL, FORUM FRIENDS
Posted : 31 Jul, 2009 07:12 PM

Amen! It's been a joy to be here.

Ian

ian777

View Profile
Talk about a Scam
Posted : 31 Jul, 2009 07:10 PM

Ouch - sorry to hear that Librarywizard. I pray for the Lord's provision for you.

Ian

ian777

View Profile
Why do guys do this?
Posted : 31 Jul, 2009 07:08 PM

Jjarr! Good to see ya back - although I've only been here hit-n-miss too.

Hey Blessing, Ya, there's a LOT of things I like about the online matchmaking scene, but that's one aspect I don't: You have no CLUE what's going on on the other end. Enything from family emergency, to a computer catching on fire, to... they're really not interested in you.

It's very tough to know which is which sometimes, and even tougher to keep your chin up. Just take cold comfort in the fact that it happens to every one of us... well, I think every one of us - it's certainly happened to me!

God bless,

Ian

ian777

View Profile
Miss Independent/Confident
Posted : 31 Jul, 2009 09:50 AM

Hmmm... had to think about that one for a minute.

I don't think independence/confidence bothers me any - in fact, I think I like that. If I'm not around, she's alright on her own, y'know? Plus, I think confidence is important - if she's unconfident, then that can wind up causing her to find a false confidence in me, instead of being confident in Christ.

On the other hand, deep down in one way it's unnerving - would she leave me down the road because she's been by herself before - so when things get rough (and let's face it, in marriage, things WILL get rough), does her past independence make her more prone to just cut loose and be on her own again?

Overall, no, I don't think it's a bad or intimidating thing.

Ian

ian777

View Profile
Goodbye for now!
Posted : 29 Jul, 2009 06:36 PM

We'll miss you! May the Lord go with you in your search.

Ian

ian777

View Profile
hey my friend was killed pleses prayer
Posted : 29 Jul, 2009 06:35 PM

So sorry to hear that Godgirl. Praying for you and those who have suffered this loss.

Ian

ian777

View Profile
Please pray for my Grandmother
Posted : 29 Jul, 2009 06:34 PM

Praying Tim, keep us posted.

Ian

ian777

View Profile
Mother & Daughter Relationship Restored!!!!!!!!!!
Posted : 29 Jul, 2009 06:32 PM

Well thanks Zoe - I'm hoping to attend here a little bit more, but my time is still limited. At least I got internet at this camp that I'm at for the next two weeks - I start getting grumpy and getting the shakes when I don't have internet for long....

I'll be here and there - it's nice to be back and see some of the folks - though I'm sad to see tknchances took off. Hope it's for good reasons.

Ian

ian777

View Profile
Mother & Daughter Relationship Restored!!!!!!!!!!
Posted : 28 Jul, 2009 10:43 PM

Glad to hear Zoe - caught all of this after the fact, sorry I wasn't there to pray with you at the beginning - but it looks like the warriors were around and did the job.

Ian

ian777

View Profile
favorites
Posted : 28 Jul, 2009 10:32 PM

"It's not an issue for my self esteem, i look at it from a self marketing approach. "

Ohhh! You smart, round-eye! (said in that chinese accent from that karate guy on the TV show from the 70's... I think)

Of course - on more peoples favourites garners more views! You've got this down to a science, don't ya?

Ian

Page : 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13