Author Thread
ian777

View Profile
Living out your dreams
Posted : 16 Jul, 2009 07:22 PM

You should always try to live out your dreams....except for that dream you had where you went to work naked - please don't try to live out that dream.... or the one where you jumped off a cliff and could fly - don't try to live out that dream either.... or the dream where you....

ian777

View Profile
How do you like to be told....when not face-to-face
Posted : 16 Jul, 2009 07:14 PM

Haha! Well, obsessive compulsive disorder has its benefits....:laugh:

Ian

ian777

View Profile
Prayer for Today
Posted : 16 Jul, 2009 05:26 PM

Hey Teri,

Praying for you. Ya, troubles and trials will come, eh? You hit the nail on the head on your request, so I pray those things for you - I couldn't put it into better words.

God bless,

Ian

ian777

View Profile
GOD'S grace on Myspace
Posted : 16 Jul, 2009 05:23 PM

Hey Thaddeus,

Awesome to hear. My youtube ministry kind of took on a life of its own. Hopefully yours will too. It just seems kind of odd, eh? Ministry in cyberspace, but hey - it's all your stage, and I know that it can have a powerful effect, because I've gotten emails from people whom I've affected.

So prayers for you, the Lord be with you - Go git'em!

God bless,

Ian

ian777

View Profile
Mowing--yes, Mowing!!!
Posted : 16 Jul, 2009 05:12 PM

Hmmm... that's true - goats and cows do a dandy job. See, my lawn is DIRT, and I'm never there to mow what little weed/grass like substance there is anyway, so what do I know?

Not to mention hey - goats and cows, then you get milk too!

Ian

ian777

View Profile
Prude?
Posted : 16 Jul, 2009 05:09 PM

Sadly, just because someone calls themself a christian, doesn't mean they are. And this is a free site, so anybody can set up a profile, christian or not. In fact, there could very well be men here who are specifically seeking to sidetrack good christian ladies here - so keep your ground, that's a good stand to take.

Ian

ian777

View Profile
How do you like to be told....when not face-to-face
Posted : 16 Jul, 2009 05:07 PM

Any of the above - but I'd be doing the same to my lady, so here's some suggestions; this is just some things I'd look to do for my gal. It's just an issue of looking around and finding what you got at hand, cause it's the principle of the matter, not how you do it.

-lunchbox note

-sticky notes stuck to the mirror or steering wheel

-written in the sand/snow somewhere

-written in the dirt on the car

-written on a helium balloon tied to the door

-a creative fax

-give'em a treasure map, hide the note and or some hot chocolate somewhere in the city, they gotta go find it

-BIG MESSAGE on the computer screen, so when they wiggle the mouse and the computer comes out of screen saver mode...

-there are ways you can empty out things like cardboard milk containers and put things like notes in there

Anyway, the list can go on and on. What's around? What can ya use?

Ian

ian777

View Profile
Ask me out
Posted : 16 Jul, 2009 04:57 PM

...and we'll pray for your boldness too Sandy. It's obvious he's interested, so just remember that when you try to step over your nerves.

Ian

ian777

View Profile
Extra McCheesy emails
Posted : 16 Jul, 2009 04:55 PM

Hey Princess...er... Cindy! (just kidding JUST kidding)

Naw - that was a scammer, no doubt. You did the right thing. If the "guy" (assuming it was a guy) comes on to you like that, either he's a scammer (99% of the time) or a guy who really, really doesn't know how to approach a woman, in which case - ya, blow him a kiss goodbye.

And don't feel bad about blocking someone - that's what the blocker is for, because you're going to run into scammers, stalkers, and all around bad guys here because anybody can sign up and pretend to be a christian, etc...

May the Lord continue to protect you in your pursuit.

Ian

ian777

View Profile
annoys
Posted : 15 Jul, 2009 08:41 PM

I pick my nose?

Page : 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15