Author Thread
musician47

View Profile
Meeting Online
Posted : 3 Dec, 2022 01:04 PM

This thread says it all. The only types I have encountered on this site are 1. scammers and 2. those with mental issues like bipolar depression. That is the reason I totally doubt those pictures of newlyweds that CDFF spreads all over their Facebook page, are for real. I dared to post what I thought, but CDFF was quick to take me on, and defend their position that those were genuine couples who submitted their pictures to CDFF. Well, I will hear out their side of this, but I still say they are professional actors/models who are hired by CDFF to make the site look good. I can easily spot real couples from models miles out. Those are models on their FB page, it is not reality. I took pity on one woman here having to move from one flat to another yearly in Malaysia, having to sleep on a mattress on the floor because she has no bed. We've been emailing back and forth for about 2 weeks now. That may all be for real or made up, I have no way of knowing, her situation, I mean. I found out fast she has a temper and forgets what is said in previous email exchanges between us. I gave up on her. She also lied to me, told me she came to check for messages from me. All unread? I don't "THINK" so! I tried to be as encouraging, supportive, and cheer her up as much as possible and for a time, it was working. But it didn't last. It never does and never will, with her, or her kind. The divorce rates and low percentages say it all. I can readily see why. Great thread, Moonlight 7, and the TRUTH.

musician47

View Profile
On a lighter note
Posted : 24 Nov, 2022 05:02 PM

LOL! That says it all! Happy Thanksgiving, brother!

musician47

View Profile
Unbelievable
Posted : 18 Nov, 2022 05:04 PM

Some of you may remember a few months ago, my coming here crying my heart out from having my heart broken. I can't believe this same person is back on this very site, seeking out another heart to stomp with her San Antonio Texas size boots! Most like her do not return to the scene of the crime. But then again, I finally realized, this probably is not a woman, but a man, and if not a man, a bot or computer program of some sort. As soon as I saw "IT'S" green light on, after these long months, I immediately blocked IT. I won't give the device's username publicly, but I will say it gives San Antonio as a location. I did an IP address check months ago, and it's real location was somewhere up in NY state. NOT San Antonio Texas. That says it all right there.

musician47

View Profile
Deactivaged My Zoosk Account DANGEROUS WEB SITE!
Posted : 14 Nov, 2022 08:46 AM

Hello A & A! Yeah, that Zoosk is a crazy site. I got emails this a.m. saying they had finally deactivated my account, but if should log back in, it would reactivate. I don't think so! lol! Happiness is Zoosk in my rear view mirror! You are so right about Zoosk. Thanks so much for those site suggestions! I will definitely be checking those out! I appreciate that so much! Wishing you the best too, new friend! God bless you always!

musician47

View Profile
Deactivaged My Zoosk Account DANGEROUS WEB SITE!
Posted : 11 Nov, 2022 01:02 PM

I had nothing but problems on that site, but not with women! Someone kept logging in on my account, but it wasn't me! I got an email early today saying I had a voice message from someone. There was no message, but the number it was from is in Syracuse NY!

The next problem came in an email from Zoosk "We have noticed that your Zoosk profile was logged in, on a mobile, computer or iPad from an uncommon location, for your safety, we would temporarily lock your account. You are required to verify your Account for us to unlock your profile and keep it safe for you.

Verify Your Account"

That made TWICE for THAT one!

The last one that caused me a cardiac was an email saying they had approved my renewal for $124-something and it would be debited within 24 hours! I got on that 800 number and spoke with a Zoosk rep. She told me they had no record of my ordering more time for that amount.

She did take down my debit card number, so hopefully, no one will be able to use it. I think maybe the email with the charge was an error on their part. There is no way, as secure as my bank is, that anyone could get past all the security they have on their online banking site. Anyway, I deleted my account on Zoosk as quickly as I could and feel that all will be ok. I myself had logged in a few nights from my own phone, not the usual way, on the computer, but it had been several nights since that happened.

This is very confusing and scary, but I feel better knowing I'm no longer on that site. It is full of hackers and lacks no security measures whatsoever. You are asking for big problems if you ever go there.

musician47

View Profile
Go Trump
Posted : 4 Nov, 2022 04:45 PM

Amen and with you all the way! I bet there are many thinking back to the days of affordable food, gas, and having a roof over their heads. Diapers Biden killed all that in record time.

musician47

View Profile
Avoid Zoosk At All Costs!
Posted : 26 Oct, 2022 06:41 AM

I'm still on Zoosk, but actually hating it. I know I've complimented at least 20 women's profiles on it, or messaged several, but not one single one of them had common decency to just say "Thank you". They've got tons of close up selfies on there, but forgot to bring common courtesy along for the ride. I'm paid up on it til January, and can't wait til my time expires there. It is nothing more than a snob site. Totally not worth one cent or one second of anyone's time.

musician47

View Profile
Well This Blew My Mind
Posted : 22 Oct, 2022 10:18 AM

If you defend yourself against a bully, they aren't the bully, YOU are. I can't call that good. A lawsuit against Facebook would do no good. If they choose to place a target on your back, harass you, violating their own rules, there is not one single solitary thing you can do about it. Period. David had it right on the nail about that site.

musician47

View Profile
Well This Blew My Mind
Posted : 22 Oct, 2022 09:42 AM

As far as I am concerned, Facebook is ALL bad, and nothing good.

musician47

View Profile
Well This Blew My Mind
Posted : 22 Oct, 2022 08:46 AM

The sorry jerks put restricted back on me because I disagreed with their decision at the suggestion of another FB friend. Now my posts will be down the feed for 25 days, whatever that means. They are truly all you say, David and much more. They are a Hitler-ran gustapo web site. If you disagree with those satanic piles of dung, they penalize you for that!

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10