Author Thread
KJVonly

View Profile
Precession
Posted : 23 Jul, 2019 10:46 AM

Please don't relate anything zodiac in the same sentence as the Bible. I know for a fact that is satanic. I had to repent of it! Also the myers-briggs is a repackaged version the zodiac and other forbidden knowledge. It is not innocent fun! Tarot readers were referencing it on youtube. Doorways of oppression are opened when you dabble in such filth. Stay away from horoscopes and any personality quizzes. Anything considered wiccan is witchcraft. Stay away from palm readings, don't use stones to open up your chakras. Don't use tarot cards, ouija boards, stay away from astral projection techniques and the list goes on..including the chinese zodiac

Leviticus 19:31 - Regard not them that have familiar spirits, neither seek after wizards, to be defiled by them: I [am] the LORD your God.

Micah 5:12 - And I will cut off witchcrafts out of thine hand; and thou shalt have no [more] soothsayers:13 Thy graven images also will I cut off, and thy standing images out of the midst of thee; and thou shalt no more worship the work of thine hands.

Isaiah 8:19 - And when they shall say unto you, Seek unto them that have familiar spirits, and unto wizards that peep, and that mutter: should not a people seek unto their God? for the living to the dead?

KJVonly

View Profile
have You really thought about this,
Posted : 22 Jul, 2019 06:25 PM

I would say if I read your message correctly that a woman would wake up to a man because she enjoys his closeness and his morning face. The person no one else gets to see in those moments.

KJVonly

View Profile
Turning the other cheek
Posted : 22 Jul, 2019 04:12 PM

You said to LittleDavid : You should try using the Living Word of God like all good Bible theologians rather than your own human reasoning.

I am wondering what bible translation you are using?. Most modern translations come from Westcott and Hort.

My bible clearly states that Jesus is God in the flesh and he was worshiped as God, so he is equal. Only God is to be worshiped.

KJVonly

View Profile
is this really a Christian site.
Posted : 22 Jul, 2019 01:41 PM

Prophetic...what reward will you get by yelling? We are to exercise love. What outcome do you propose to see come to fruitition by being a bully? Do you think sadlup would listen to anything you posted? Was Jesus a bully? Did he post rants like a billboard every day ? Where is the fruit of the Spirit?...I know of two of them that come to mind first which is peace and love,,,oh yeah, gentleness and self control .I think you two need to apologize to each other at the least and agree to disagree.

KJVonly

View Profile
**NOW **SAD**LUP DOES NOT BELIEVE OUR GREAT GOD AND SAVIOR MADE ATONEMENT FOR OUR SINS**??
Posted : 21 Jul, 2019 12:41 PM

I do have to say it is like a billboard when I come in here with your upper case headlines. I was always taught that upper cases like that was "internet shouting". I hope you aren't shouting! We don't want anyone to plug their ears and turn away from truth do we?

Matthew 10:16

Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.

KJVonly

View Profile
**NOW **SAD**LUP DOES NOT BELIEVE OUR GREAT GOD AND SAVIOR MADE ATONEMENT FOR OUR SINS**??
Posted : 21 Jul, 2019 12:17 PM

Yes, Jesus didn't change the commandments. They are basically the same 10 . The first half are about loving God, the second half is about loving your neighbor as yourself..

Matthew

37] Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. [38] This is the first and great commandment. [39] And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. [40] On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

KJVonly

View Profile
Help me if you can I'm feeling down
Posted : 21 Jul, 2019 12:09 PM

I agree praisesingerbabe. I love your bluntness by the way. I am the same way. I have had my fair share of heartbreak. Yes, the devil will try and slip in someone to keep you distracted and try and get you out of fellowship with God and cause you suffering. I guard my heart and pray often. Yes, people say all kinds of things they don't mean and because I am such an honest person , I tend to think they are being honest too!! Be careful, I dated one man who was gentle enough until later in email he revealed there was a side to him that may scare me. Needless to say, we never dated again!!

KJVonly

View Profile
Age does make a difference are you Seeking God's guidance 🙏
Posted : 21 Jul, 2019 11:59 AM

My late husband was 16 years older than me. I think it helped that we were both young at heart and both looked younger than we actually were. But I would rather date an older man than a man younger than me. Most men hopefully have acquired a maturity level that is attractive. I have had 20 something's try and date me . I can't bring myself to date someone that is 10 years or so older than my son!!!

KJVonly

View Profile
What does Jesus say?
Posted : 18 Jul, 2019 10:49 PM

God is brilliant isn't he? even in the flesh! Yes, he fulfilled the law .

KJVonly

View Profile
**PRAY THAT **SAD**LUP WILL ACCEPT THE **NEW COVENANT** OF FAITH AND LOVE BY OUR GREAT GOD AND SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST**!!
Posted : 18 Jul, 2019 09:51 PM

We are taught to pray for our enemies. Sadly , alot of Christians don't pray for others based solely on who they voted for!. Yes, I will pray for him and lots of others who have fallen into the devil's landmines or were blinded. I had watched a youtube video just doing some research the other day and a preacher actually cussed behind the pulpit in front of the congregation talking about another preacher. He called him a bad name. I can't stand preachers who yell and point fingers and profess to love God but do not present any correction in love. Yes, we should always love others and be understanding . I was a victim myself of being in different denominations and eating contradictory doctrine.. It was only when I started reading the bible for myself and coming to the word with a blank slate that I found the God of the bible. It's important to have a good bible, not a new age counterfeit that removes verses and takes away from the word of God.

Page : 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162