Author Thread
KJVonly

View Profile
Struggling with faith, Or with what i have been hearing being taught within the church.
Posted : 17 Feb, 2020 03:07 PM

This may be a little crude to say Quiz but it didn't elude me that your choice of angle on the jeep with the huge tire appears similar to what that cat is doing in that one pic you posted. Maybe a little relief on the forum perhaps?

KJVonly

View Profile
Struggling with faith, Or with what i have been hearing being taught within the church.
Posted : 17 Feb, 2020 02:59 PM

Chickk/Quiznos quote:

However things changed after Jesus when through the Spirit that Jesus promised we were all given the opportunity to have direct access to G-D without going through a religious system.

End quote

Yes, Yahuwah spoke to his people through the prophets. When Yeshua died , the veil was torn in twain in the Temple. All have access to God now through Him.

The Spirit of Truth DID come in the 1st century and many were added to the Kingdom and spoke with tongues to be a witness to the unbelieving Jews.

You once said that there wasn't a doubt I was saved so the Spirit of Yeshua is in me, correct? I was brought up in Churches (religious system) but wasn't going to one when I was saved. I simply was broken over my sins and asked to be like him, spotless and washed in His blood.

Not my righteousness but His.

It's not rocket science dude!

You are quite stubborn. I will pray you have a damascus road encounter if that is what it takes.

That was be hilarious...you who discredit Paul to have a direct encounter like him!!

KJVonly

View Profile
"Jumping to delusions"
Posted : 17 Feb, 2020 01:32 PM

Can you trace the history of the KJV? the various bibles printed basically with martyrs blood and counter bibles published by the Jesuits to cover up the truth?

It's still going on today with the United Bible Society in cahoots with the Vatican to print Vatican translations and revisions to hand out through missionaries and the rest of the population worldwide.

Source:

Page 45, 27th Edition of the Nestle-Alland .

If you can't beat em' ( Constantine to the Jesuits) then join em' (corrupted bible versions)

Yeah, posted that thread before and showed proof of missing key verses or corrupted ones)

Soooooooooo,,,,,

to verify and confirm..,I am a Received Majority Text user, whether the version translated by William Tyndale or another martyr.

Even Moshe splashed blood on the scrolls so the bible is a blood stained book.

The Covenant Sealed

…7Then he took the Book of the Covenant and read it to the people, who replied, “All that the LORD has spoken we will do, and we will be obedient.” 8So Moses took the blood, sprinkled it on the people, and said, “This is the blood of the covenant that the LORD has made with you in accordance with all these words.” 9Then Moses went up with Aaron, Nadab and Abihu, and seventy of the elders of Israel,…

Hebrews 9:19

For when Moses had proclaimed every commandment of the Law to all the people, he took the blood of calves and goats, along with water, scarlet wool, and hyssop, and >>>>SPRINKLED THE SCROLL<<<< and all the people,

Hebrews 9:20

saying, "This is the blood of the covenant, which God has commanded you to keep."

Hebrews 10:29

How much more severely do you think one deserves to be punished who has trampled on the Son of God, profaned the blood of the covenant that sanctified him, and insulted the Spirit of grace?

KJVonly

View Profile
Psalm 12 verses 1 - 8 ( We will look at verses 6-7 )
Posted : 17 Feb, 2020 01:19 PM

Correction:

Who wrote the book of Acts?

KJVonly

View Profile
Posted : 17 Feb, 2020 01:18 PM

Yeah you did because the NT speaks of Paul of which you deem a false apostle.

You basically say Peter was in error to call Paul a beloved brother and Ananais also for the same comment.

Who wroth the book of Acts again...

Luke..

You say Luke was favorable to Paul and in cahoots with him to deceive Christianity.

Timothy also I suppose since Paul circumcised him so their message would be recieved by contentious jews.

KJVonly

View Profile
Forever vs Eternity
Posted : 17 Feb, 2020 01:12 PM

To quote your verse Chuckk, in the KJV:

24 After he drove the man out, he placed on the east side[e] of the Garden of Eden cherubim and a flaming sword flashing back and forth to guard >>> the way<<< to the tree of life.

My husband and I are doing a daily morning bible study in the book of Acts and The Way is often mentioned.

Way" is used to suggest a course or path, a way of life that is definable and distinguishable.

"Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the>>> way<<<, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the >>>way<<<, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it" (Matt. 7: 13, 14).

There are many alleged roads or ways to heaven, but they in reality lead to hell (Prov. 14: 12, Matt. 7: 13, 14,). There are also many man-made roadblocks, detours, and barricades put in place by man.

The Book of Acts is the fulfillment of Isaiah's prophecy, as the new age, "The Way," was introduced in Acts chapter two. Knowledge of "the way" grew until it was said, "…verily, their sound went into all the earth, and their words unto the ends of the world" (Rom. 10: 18).

John 14:6 King James Version (KJV)

6 Jesus saith unto him, I am >>the WAY the TRUTH<<<, and >>THE LIFE<<<: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Leviticus 17:11 New King James Version (NKJV)

11 For THE LIFE of the flesh is in the BLOOD, and I have given it to you upon the altar to make atonement for your souls; for it is the blood that makes atonement for the soul.’

There is only ONE Yeshua/Jesus and ONE way.

KJVonly

View Profile
"Jumping to delusions"
Posted : 17 Feb, 2020 12:58 PM

Khutzpa quote:

David, exactly, the Jewish Scriptures, not the reformed reinvented western interpretation ideology imposed on modern Christianity.

End quote

OK Lets talk about the Jewish Scriptures... I'll bite..

I will be in the role of Nicodemus and you "educate" me

O wise Sage

KJVonly

View Profile
Posted : 16 Feb, 2020 05:42 PM

12:6 Pure - Without the least mixture of falsehood; and therefore shall >>>infallibly<<<< be fulfilled.

So if the Words are pure and trustworthy why don't you believe them? . Why do you throw out Paul, Luke , Acts , etc.?

Did you really think I would let up?

KJVonly

View Profile
Surveyor Says!....
Posted : 15 Feb, 2020 07:34 PM

Khutzpa quote

3) During an eclipse a curved shadow of the earth is seen on the face of the moon.

End quote

Did you ever see a rainbow curved? Of course right?

Hint:>> I think<<< the firmament (molten looking glass) is curved like a snow globe. Soooo, there is your globe model I guess!

Job 37:18

King James Version

Hast thou with him spread out the sky, which is strong, and as a molten looking glass?

KJVonly

View Profile
Posted : 15 Feb, 2020 06:22 PM

Khutzpa quote

If a person has a real relationship with G-D through Jesus, then no matter what nonsense their pastor or church teaches, they will always have an anchor for their soul.

End quote

Well, you only find that relationship through his Word of which you say is untrustworthy and written by man and therefore "a slow eating cancer" but you use these same scriptures when it suits you.

I suggest you start trusting his Word and read it daily and apply it to your life and watch your faith increase.

2 Peter 3:18

But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To him be the glory both now and to the day of eternity. Amen.

Oh, but I guess you discount Peter also since he called Paul a beloved brother and you say Luke was favorably biased toward Paul when he wrote Acts and the book of Luke ... Paul being a false apostle as you stated and whatnot..

Are you in the easy believism camp Chuckk? Just believe and that is all you need? Don't you have to know in WHOM you have believed?

Page : 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12