Author Thread
LittleDavid

View Profile
The Truth About Carbon 14 Dating
Posted : 16 Apr, 2018 10:40 PM

Wanna be "prophet" richard, you're big on "chronology" but you won't check the chronology of evolutionary concepts you ignorantly embrace without realizing it. You haven't a clue how evolution has influenced liberal Theology but don't feel lonely! You continue to ignore scripture that exhorts you to resist believing without testing. You probably are unaware of such scripture--can you find it?? I can locate it for you if you want. You've obviously never read it

LittleDavid

View Profile
BIBLICAL TRUTH OR MANS PHILOSOPHY
Posted : 16 Apr, 2018 10:31 PM

Wanna be "prophet" Richard, you continue to push you false views about evolution but you claim to deny belief in evolution!! Furthermore, you just won't produce any scripture showing an "old earth" was in existence prior to Genesis 1:1. So you resort to pulling other scripture from their original contexts to twist into saying what you want them to say. This is dishonest!!

Why doesn't it concern you the false "old earth" concept just happened to pop into the picture when evolution uniformitarians falsely claimed the earth and universe had to be old to provide the vast amount of time for life to evolve??

LittleDavid

View Profile
COULD THE GREAT TRIBULATION BE EXTREMELY CLOSE??
Posted : 16 Apr, 2018 10:05 PM

"Prophet" Richard, you're obviously not qualified to speak about prophecy, your article proves it.

You make a few good points but then you ruin it all by interjecting your personal confusion.

Your attempt at prophecy reminds me of the following theory:

One popular answer to why fire trucks are red goes something like this: “Because they have eight wheels and four people on them, and four plus eight makes twelve, and there are twelve inches in a foot, and one foot is a ruler, and Queen Elizabeth was a ruler, and Queen Elizabeth was also a ship, and the ship sailed the seas, and there were fish in the seas, and fish have fins, and the Finns fought the Russians, and the Russians are red, and fire trucks are always “Russian" around, so that's why fire trucks are red!"

Richard, number 1, you should consult with a theologian who studies prophecy. Number 2, dispense with your wild speculations.

LittleDavid

View Profile
Posted : 16 Apr, 2018 09:43 PM

Prophet" Richard, I've asked you several questions that you continue to ignore. Why do you believe evolutionary theory concerning a millions year old earth. Why do you ignore the fact "Christians" did not believe in an old earth until evolution theorists said it was old? Check your history

You accused me of saying you believe in evolution. Here again, you're being consistent with yourself as you regularly misinterpret what you read. Go back and reread what I really wrote and then quote me. I said you agree to the premises of evolution (the old earth, 100,000 year old Neanderthals) but you deny evolution. Here again, you're consistent at being inconsistent with what you say.

"Prophet" Richard, your falsehoods continue to mount. It is not true that 75% of Bible believing Christians believed the world was flat. But I'm sure you could find false evidence for your statements on an atheist site.

Curiously you did not consult Wikipedia's article, "The Myth of the Flat Earth". Do you not quote Wikipedia articles that disagree with you?

Another misconception of yours concerns carbon 14. You expose a great deal of intellectual nascence here. Carbon 14 does not magically identify the age of objects. Several assumptions must accompany age speculation because no one knows exactly how much carbon some items started with. Because Evolutionary scientists ASSUME the carbon present in the beginning must have been high, they start with a higher figure. Assuming a certain level of carbon that conforms to evolution is not science!!

LittleDavid

View Profile
Posted : 16 Apr, 2018 09:42 PM

"Prophet" Richard, why are you concerned about Ella quoting liberals when you continue to quote liberals who promote evolution??? Isn't this a bit hypocritical??? You SELECTIVELY quote LIBERAL EVOLUTIONARY views concerning the use of carbon 14 but you ignore other scientists who disagree with you and your evolutionary heros. You conveniently ignore the fact the founder of carbon 14 dating was an evolutionist!!! Don't you think he might have been a little bit biased in his research?? Nevertheless, you ignore the research performed BY OTHER SCIENTISTS who fault Carbon 14's dating abilities!! YOU lineup alongside liberal evolutionary theorists while ignoring dissenting scientists!! Why is this?? And then you fault Ella for quoting a liberal???

Stop accusing everyone of doing what you do!!

Another thing, you repeatedly remind other people on this site of questions you ask, don't you!? Well, I've presented you with several questions but you ignore them! Why is this? Is it Only YOU who get to ask questions?? Isn't this hypocritical?? As well?

LittleDavid

View Profile
Posted : 16 Apr, 2018 09:40 PM

"Prophet" Richard, why are you concerned about Ella quoting liberals when you continue to quote liberals who promote evolution??? Isn't this a bit hypocritical??? You SELECTIVELY quote LIBERAL EVOLUTIONARY views concerning the use of carbon 14 but you ignore other scientists who disagree with you and your evolutionary heros. You conveniently ignore the fact the founder of carbon 14 dating was an evolutionist!!! Don't you think he might have been a little bit biased in his research?? Nevertheless, you ignore the research performed BY OTHER SCIENTISTS who fault Carbon 14's dating abilities!! YOU lineup alongside liberal evolutionary theorists while ignoring dissenting scientists!! Why is this?? And then you fault Ella for quoting a liberal???

Stop accusing everyone of doing what you do!!

Another thing, you repeatedly remind other people on this site of questions you ask, don't you!? Well, I've presented you with several questions but you ignore them! Why is this? Is it Only YOU who get to ask questions?? Isn't this hypocritical?? As well?

LittleDavid

View Profile
Posted : 16 Apr, 2018 09:17 PM

"Prophet" Richard, I've asked you several questions that you continue to ignore. Why do you believe evolutionary theory concerning a millions year old earth. Why do you ignore the fact "Christians" did not believe in an old earth until evolution theorists said it was old? Check your history

You accused me of saying you believe in evolution. Here again, you're being consistent with yourself as you regularly misinterpret what you read. Go back and reread what I really wrote and then quote me. I said you agree to the premises of evolution (the old earth, 100,000 year old Neanderthals) but you deny evolution. Here again, you're consistent at being inconsistent with what you say.

LittleDavid

View Profile
Posted : 16 Apr, 2018 09:05 PM

"Prophet" Richard, your falsehoods continue to mount. It is not true that 75% of Bible believing Christians believed the world was flat. But I'm sure you could find false evidence for your statements on an atheist site.

Curiously you did not consult Wikipedia's article, "The Myth of the Flat Earth". Do you not quote Wikipedia articles that disagree with you?

Another misconception of yours concerns carbon 14. You expose a great deal of intellectual nascence here. Carbon 14 does not magically identify the age of objects. Several assumptions must accompany age speculation because no one knows exactly how much carbon some items started with. Because Evolutionary scientists ASSUME the carbon present in the beginning must have been high, they start with a higher figure. Assuming a certain level of carbon that conforms to evolution is not science!!

LittleDavid

View Profile
Posted : 16 Apr, 2018 08:47 PM

Sorry "prophet" Richard, your falsehoods are mounting. You don't seem to realize Dr Willard Lilley was an evolutionist. Why do you prefer to believe an evolutionist but you ignore the God of Bible.

LittleDavid

View Profile
Posted : 16 Apr, 2018 08:42 PM

Sorry "prophet" all the verses from Genesis and Jeremiah, you used out of context.

Page : 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726