Author Thread
Nkatty

View Profile
TRUE LOOOVE.
Posted : 8 Jul, 2011 04:56 PM

If i were you i would try aploading pics of u fully clothed!...the forums an live chats are great places to hang around...an make friends.

Nkatty

View Profile
Live Chat
Posted : 8 Jul, 2011 10:40 AM

yah.....been there....an i felt ALONE....lol....for real....so i just left!.....its gud if u come wen there are few peeps an u start talkin....but wen one comes in at a time when people are already into convos....ehhh it can be difficult to go with the flow...

Nkatty

View Profile
Did you know?... game
Posted : 5 Jul, 2011 10:26 AM

Did you know......that God loves us all....

Nkatty

View Profile
Sensitive Subjects continued.
Posted : 5 Jul, 2011 10:23 AM

I personally dont expect every man to be smitten by my looks.....ehh!.....cause everyone has his/her taste....even when it comes to physical appearance!!!

About dating a guy who does not find my looks appealing...if the guy speaks it out....it will be difficult for me to accept his advances!!.....plus i know i can tell if a guy does not find me appealing..... i am also visual....i wouldnt accept to date a guy whom i dont find appealing....both from the outside and inside!

Nkatty

View Profile
Views, and messages, and winks...Oh my!
Posted : 3 Jul, 2011 02:36 PM

Thanks cobbler for the explanation.

Nkatty

View Profile
Manicures and pedicures
Posted : 3 Jul, 2011 01:55 PM

Was to get a pedi sometime back...had taken a friend to this saloon...an a worker their wanted to do my nails...an i was like...i only did my nails yesterday...lol...where i live...there are guys who go around doing nails...an they are very gud!....but i usually prefer doing my nails...at my own time...durin the weekend!

Nkatty

View Profile
Did you know?... game
Posted : 1 Jul, 2011 12:48 AM

Did you know.... that kenya was the first to discover mobile telephone money transfer...you can store cash in your phone...send it to whoever u want an they can inturn withdraw the cash,store or even send to another. You can even pay your bills through ur mobile phone...transfer cash to an fro bank account...buy phone credits...an many more...the most commonly used service is m-pesa frm safaricom...how cool is that...lol

Nkatty

View Profile
Did you know?... game
Posted : 1 Jul, 2011 12:35 AM

Guys...as in ladies an gentlemen....lets share what we know...help get others informed!!!

Nkatty

View Profile
Posted : 1 Jul, 2011 12:27 AM

Escrow....*

Nkatty

View Profile
Posted : 1 Jul, 2011 12:24 AM

Wats escow money???.....i recently was checkin out my inbox(i don't usually answer inboxes frm outside kenya...i stopped after realising it couldn't work out)....checking there profiles...some of the members were banned...it actually suprised me that they were not frm 'nigeria'....thats wen i realised that scammers do exist here only that i had not been [email protected] now understand:)

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10