Author Thread
Jayzeee

View Profile
Las Vegas Shooting
Posted : 6 Oct, 2017 04:18 AM

Definately. I have been following this story and find the media coverage of the shooter very interesting...

Jayzeee

View Profile
Do you actually 'look forward to' a first date with someone?
Posted : 5 Oct, 2017 10:55 AM

I look forward to first dates I don't put pressure on myself, I go out with the intention of being good company, and having a good evening and that's what I do.

Jayzeee

View Profile
Your Profile Effort
Posted : 4 Oct, 2017 04:37 AM

This is a dating site if you want to hear testimonies I'm sure there's a place for that. I for one am not impressed by people who lace their words with blessed this that and the other. Let me see your faith in action. Where profiles are concerned less is definately more. If getting to know someone I'm more than happy to share my testimony, talk about my family etc... things that I consider personal and therefore not included in my profile.

Jayzeee

View Profile
Hi
Posted : 30 Sep, 2017 02:59 AM

Hello I'm a new member from London looking forward to chatting to others in the UK.

Jayzeee

View Profile
Why do people want only text-dating?
Posted : 29 Sep, 2017 12:16 PM

If i'm getting to know someone I like to hear their voice & I want to see their face. Text messaging is for sending a quick message I don't think it's an acceptable way to try to get to know someone unless you happen to be a teenager...

Jayzeee

View Profile
LONG HAIR
Posted : 29 Sep, 2017 11:57 AM

I think its safe to say they don't want to be in contact, as is their right.

Jayzeee

View Profile
Court marriage or church marriage -- which one is more official?
Posted : 27 Sep, 2017 12:25 AM

Marriage is binding it doesn't matter what building or country you get married in. If you take part in what is considered a marriage ceremony then that's what you are.

Jayzeee

View Profile
How to catch fake profiles
Posted : 25 Sep, 2017 06:45 AM

I disagree with you, I think the best way to discover if someone is a fake/scammer is to communicate with them via the site. I'd be wary of anyone who's in a rush to exchange private email addresses or mobile numbers. Their objective is to move you away from the security of the site A.S.A.P, and they need to do this quickly before they get banned which they eventually will do well done CDFF...

Jayzeee

View Profile
Dating site etiquette: Responding to those who message you
Posted : 24 Sep, 2017 11:48 PM

That's so true Kiethipoo manners cost nothing and a polite thanks but no thanks is preferable to ignoring a message because your not interested in getting to know the writer.

Jayzeee

View Profile
Why don't women respond
Posted : 23 Sep, 2017 02:00 AM

Everyone has there own their way of doing things I personally don't feel the need to respond to winks. But will always take the time to reply to messages. Even if I don't wish to open up a dialogue with that person.

Page : 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173