Author Thread
Agnos

View Profile
Proverbs 10:18 http://www.letgodbetrue.com/proverbs/proverbs.php
Posted : 10 Jan, 2010 03:06 PM

Yes, Givenlife you have brought a �key� point� and you have defended it wisely.

Generally we have the tendency to think that � for example � fornication/sex � is the most spread sin, most practiced� And I have come to the conclusion that maybe it is not�

Lying, cursing in all possible ways and speaking behind other people�s back are more frequent, they are daily and every one of us can fall there� mostly because we are constantly hurt by others and it is a normal/human reaction to speak back to defend ourselves�. But it is wrong, it is written to bless our enemies, not to curse them� pay attention� �our enemies�

God help us!!

Agnos

View Profile
Any Guys left that believe in Sex only within the Bounds of Marriage?
Posted : 10 Jan, 2010 01:26 PM

Oh!!!!! as I said before... you are incorrigible Arch...

I have been :ROFL: for a while ...

That was very beautiful, and... so, so, so comforting... Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Agnos

View Profile
Any Guys left that believe in Sex only within the Bounds of Marriage?
Posted : 10 Jan, 2010 11:23 AM

Don, your answer is extraordinary! You are taking care of your girl even against your Faithless you... just in case... smart and loving man!

Father on heaven... listen the way your kids follow your commandments!!!

Faithful, I have read what those men of God had answered to you ... And I am so happy for you and for me... and for all of us, God's women...

I hear once:

Sex does not include Love, as a particle of sand does not include the Universe... and sex can fail...

Love includes everything from God, including sex [which has been "created" by God... so, it is not a sin at all] and... if sex is submitted to Love, if it is done as part of Love's gifts... it is impossible for it to fail...!!!

Love does not fail...

God I Love...

God does not fail...

Agnos

View Profile
Do you want to get married?
Posted : 10 Jan, 2010 07:30 AM

And.... the requested help arrived... Thanks, Arch., that is my point expressed in such a better way... a manhood way...

You see? it is been fulfilled right now... there are so many ways to say what we think, what we have felt relating to a topic [marriage, predestination, etc.] and each of us do it in different ways... and yet, God knew, knows and will know absolutely all those ways...

I love this theme... I would like to understand so many things...

Even when we have come to this life with that law which allows us to distinguish right from wrong, inserted in our spirits� we take bad decisions sometimes... well, a lot, A LOT of times... and getting this together with Arch just have said about "nudging us" or ""kicking" us in our behinds" we understand a little better the purpose of the prayer...

"Lord, I can not identify the correct decision right now, so... please, have mercy... and push me, nudge me, kick on my back if needed... toward the right decision" :prayingf:

Agnos

View Profile
Do you want to get married?
Posted : 10 Jan, 2010 12:50 AM

Let�s remember that God is omnipresent, if we speak according to the three dimensions where our body is living we can say He is �always� above us, but at our side too and�. �below� too� remember that �we cannot even escape from Him in the Seol [if we understand momentarily Seol as the place under grown�] But we know that 3 dimensions are no enough� God in inside them and outside them too� now our imagination starts to be �not enough to understand �where� God is�.

He is the creator� He is in no dimensions because He has created all, including spirits, material world, space, time which is only a part of eternity� The point is, God has everything �in front of Him� [see? I am trapped in 3 dimensions� I can only use the words I can use�] God is the beginning and the end, which could mean [Arch� help me here] that He is watching the eternity in from of Him� Then, to the point again� He knows and he gives us the opportunity to make one decision based on different possibilities and He sees what is going to happen to us in each of those possibilities� AT THE SAME TIME� that is the way I can understand predestination, so far� I know that I am still �raw� I need to mature�

But, I see God �more Sovereign than unable to make you do this or that�� He can make you select the decision He wants, but we have seen that He gives us choices. What I am sure is that He is watching our lives in every one of the decisions made� and YES, He knows which decision we will use� that part� I can not explain�

We could think �He leaves us alone to decide�� not quite a truth� because He has put inside us the law which allows us to distinguish right from wrong�

Agnos

View Profile
Prefer not to say
Posted : 10 Jan, 2010 12:08 AM

Arch...

You are incorrigible...!! :goofball:

Agnos

View Profile
The Canvas of Time
Posted : 9 Jan, 2010 07:35 PM

Oops!!!... sorry.... "Opened"... :goofball:

Agnos

View Profile
The Canvas of Time
Posted : 9 Jan, 2010 07:33 PM

Amen to that, sister!!

Time is A Gap God Has "Open" in His Eternity.

He has placed us in it... He is the Only one who will take us from there/here....

Agnos

View Profile
The Canvas of Time
Posted : 9 Jan, 2010 03:51 PM

Cloned?... not yet, no.... but will be...

when the spirit be free from its tie

Just wait for a while... you'll be there

You will see... cause we are all going to fly...

Then...

A los libres espacios del Padre

los amores librados de todo pesar

clonar�n como espuma creciente

chocando entre s� en alegre danzar.

Agnos

View Profile
The Canvas of Time
Posted : 9 Jan, 2010 03:22 PM

Ah God, what to say?

I have some oil for others only because I have received some oil before... years ago, months ago, days ago... hours ago...

I have been here and there [no triplets] because I have seen "others" doing it and I have learned...

Ooooooh!!! My wings were given to me on my birth day, as to all. They were damaged and spotted a little when trying to fly ... one day they were completely cleaned and opened by the One that gave them to me ... they began to fly very high raising my height to the heaven but leaving my nose on the grown ... and ... although later they were tied by a time, they have opened again in quite whiteness and strength...

Page : 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12