Author Thread
Agnos

View Profile
Which book of the Bible you identify yourself with...
Posted : 6 Jan, 2010 08:15 PM

The first time I read Ecclesiastes I was just in the beginning� in the times when I knew that �God Is� and I started to read about the most beautiful love story� Jesus� story� Back then I was in the most difficult time of my life, alone with a son to raise, no family, in trouble economically and losing my profession because my vocal cords were too weak to force them so much teaching for years� and He made me raise my head to Him� and I started to walk because of Him, and He renew my hope and gave me salvation...

When I read Ecclesiastes for the first time I saw in the book the life under the Sun with all its reality, and I saw my own life in that sorrow, because it touched me in that sense, every thing is vanity under the Sun, vanity... because everything pass by like the wind� and that is why every time I read it I feel the way I can not say with words� and at the end of it I find the hope again�

I read the beauty of the verse 3:11 and every other verse touched my lonely heart with rudeness and sweetness simultaneously�

I saw the benefits and the sorrow that knowledge can bring too, but I read that ��la sabidur�a sobrepasa la necedad, como la luz a las tinieblas� Ec.2:13... Oh!, God, thanks for that.

I would like to grow in that part, because I have been very wrong a lot of times� But wisdom teaches us how to walk bit by bit looking on high... we start to understand and forgive, we start walking the long way to God� I see mine so, so long�

I am happy that I can share these things here, in this forum, where we can speak freely about God and we are not going to be hurt by others, life has done that before, no more in God�s family!!!! � That has happened enough in the world, right?

��..

Ah!, Arch�

Thanks for sharing your opinion, you have centered in beauty in the first paragraph� I like the passion you write with� even when I got a little lost along the reading� because I am not very good in English� and you write with to much wisdom for me� I agree with you, you are right, beauty is to be shown, to be appreciated, and beauty in every sense, not only the beauty of a woman�s face� all beauty created by God �under the Sun�, because it praises Him!

Inner beauty is a treasure, that treasure does not age, but it grows� It is amazing if we have the opportunity to show all what we are, inside and outside�

Speaking about beautiful women, we all feel beautiful no matter how our face and body is, when we know that God loved us since the eternity�

Now, apart from that, � there are different kind of beauty, and every woman has her own particular beauty, even when physically we are not so much pretty, at least according to our mirror� because we have one opinion, no?... :glow: yes, that is relative too.

For example, in this site� some women [one of them is me] do not show her photo in the beginning, waiting to have one more recent photo ready, or/and waiting for us to get confidence � Some of us are a little cautious about internet because we have been told to be cautious, when we are new in these sites, we start bit by bit�

But, if suddenly� like a miracle for a long time waited� we are called to a friendship only because of what we have said in profile� Our heart begins to wake up because it starts to be touched with words we have not heard for years, and because he [the one] loves Jesus the same way we love Him, and he speaks about the Father the same way we do, and because we believe he is being guided by God� and then we are told ��show me your face� please� � Believe me! We will show ourselves immediately! even if the photo is just a little photo..., we will do it with shaking hands, but with a little more of confidence � and from that day on, we will start selecting between our photos to show him more of ourselves�. and we start preparing ourselves for something valuable� and, of course, if after that he does not refuses her, but he �selects� her to the next level of friendship� is not that awesome!... He started with the words in one white and black profile, he saw her and he selected her completely!!!! �something beautiful starts!!!! She will be loved and she will love,� she will walk with him on the long way to God...and then... she will feel herself completely beautiful... Nice story, right? �

God bless those couples!

It is good to be around all of you in a brotherhood environment� it is good feeling ourselves safe here!...Thank you to you all !!!!!

Be the glory to our God!! �

... the books?...

Agnos

View Profile
b
Posted : 6 Jan, 2010 05:58 PM

I love the happiness of those I love...

Agnos

View Profile
Posted : 5 Jan, 2010 08:25 PM

Thanks Ole Cattle... [ From Ole Farms... cows?... ]

Jennifer thanks for you answer... you made me come back to Isaiah 58, those verses from 6 to 10 are simply amazing... reading them and watching a little ... only a little attentively our religious world and... ourselves, it makes us to reconsider and reconsider again when, why and how we fast, isn't it?

The verse 6 was put in action for Jesus when he was criticized for the things he did during sabbath... Wow!!!

Agnos

View Profile
Posted : 4 Jan, 2010 09:55 PM

Hi brothers and sisters... Yes!!! the big family of God's kids!!

Here it is... We all love the Bible, and we like more than one book in the Bible in a special way, I have too questions:

1 - Which book [I know that there are more than one but chose only one... for the moment] you identify yourself with the most?

and

2 - Which book you like to study the most?

My answer 'without the "because... " by the moment:

1 - Ecclesiastes.

2 - Revelation.

Agnos

View Profile
b
Posted : 31 Dec, 2009 04:34 PM

be like He is

Page : 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12