Author Thread
Agnos

View Profile
One Flaw in Women
Posted : 23 Feb, 2010 05:59 PM

I say AMEN too...!!! What a beautiful poem GraceMae!

It is true... we forget our worth, our value, because we have to have too many things in mind since we are very young... Too many responsibilities have been given to us women... As our minds think constantly about others [not counting some exceptions] we forget about ourselves...

Does that matter so much?... Do we have to be sad for not been recognize as so?... I don't think so..

I like this thread!! ... I think that we don't have to be worry about reminding ourselves our worth or being reminding other that can not see it.... NO!!!...

Our value is inside us because came with us when we were created! That is the important thing... God gave us value!!! We don't need to live showing it... that could lead us to Pride...

Only blindness can not see what we all are... and what all men are too, of course...

Now... it is nice when we receive a compliment or the recognition for what we are!!! Thanks to you men who have said Amen!

Agnos

View Profile
Let's start a Joke thread!
Posted : 23 Feb, 2010 04:29 AM

Edw, of course that we can laugh about ourselves!!! women and men... Oops!! sorry.... men and women.... Yes, I have to keep the order of the creation.... even though it is not the order of the perfection.... ha!!! :yay:

If you have more about us... bring them on brother!!! :boxing:

Joking!!!!!!! :rolleyes: .... I am not that fighter at all... but I could find some more, and my sisters here can help to kick you all too, beautiful men... :goofball:

Just let us laugh as Arch proposed... I think that God is too watching us and sharing happiness... Oh! I cannot wait to watch at Him...!!!

Yes Arch, God "flattens" every hill which emerges from a discussion, concerning our differences in doctrines, ideas, level of maturity, and so on., He fixes everything we do with our clumsiness ... He composes and amends them all with His Own Being = Love.... You see?, No matter what is the title of the threads: biblical studies, jokes, or poetry, even discussions with misunderstanding and arguing... all of them lead to one thing... Love, because everything in this amazing creation lead to the source... God, who is THE LOVE... :applause:

You are right, it is easy... we are the ones who make it hard to practice Love, the Agape... We are always looking for with the eyes of the flesh, we should do it with Heaven's eyes.

Then... let's us keep !!!!

Kisses to you my sisters !!!!...

Agnos

View Profile
Posted : 22 Feb, 2010 08:01 PM

Ah! Really?!

Why did God make the woman after the man? ... To improve the work and get a masterpiece...

I am Just joking Edw.... I don't think we women are better... master peaces... hum!!!! ... are we?...

Agnos

View Profile
Posted : 22 Feb, 2010 06:06 PM

GraceMae that was awesome!!!!! :ROFL: :ROFL:

Agnos

View Profile
Posted : 22 Feb, 2010 05:54 PM

God made us all similar in some things and different in others...

There are who "come" to life with the gift to serve...

Others with the gift to understand...

Others with the skill to fix every he touches...

Others with the ability to clean... yes, to clean hearts and minds with their purity...

Others with the gift to sweeten the bitterness...

Others make people laugh since they are born and go through life dropping happiness in all directions...

Etc., etc., etc......

But we were all brought unto life with the skill and duty to LOVE... no matter how the others are... Loving the server, the wise, the skilled one or the clumsy, the builder or the crazy one, the cheerful or THE melancholic...

We were given life to Love each other... no matter what!!...

Then... no matter how we are... when Love imposes its power and floods our souls.... every gift will reach and will fill us all...

Agnos

View Profile
Posted : 22 Feb, 2010 02:48 AM

:ROFL: :laugh: :ROFL:

Agnos

View Profile
Posted : 21 Feb, 2010 07:00 PM

Mommy, why is the bride dressed in white?

Well ... because this is the happiest day of her life.

Ah ... and tell me, why the groom is dressed in black?... :excited:

Mom, I learned how to write today!

How nice and what did you write?

How do I know if I have not learned yet how to read.

The teacher answers the phone: Hello?

The little boy says: Good morning! My child could not go to school today because he was sick.

The teacher recognized the little boy�s voice and asked: Really? And who is this?

This is my father.

Doctor, I come for you to help me with my problem of double personality...

Then come in and sit down, let�s talk the four of us.

Oh! Doctor I'm so nervous, this is the first surgery of my life.

Tell me about being nervous! This is my first job as a surgeon.

Hey, what is worse, ignorance or disinterest?

I don�t know and I don�t care.

Agnos

View Profile
What would you have done with Tiger?
Posted : 20 Feb, 2010 10:01 AM

Riveroflife, you have a point!!! You are so right.

It is up to him to fight the good battle for her again, harder battle than the first one, when he "conquered" her heart.

If he is really repent and if he" is sure himself" about his love for her, he will succeed, no matter how deep she has been hurt.

Agnos

View Profile
Posted : 20 Feb, 2010 07:42 AM

I have one that I heard... guess where... in the recess time in a christian seminary:

Two Christian missionaries were walking through the jungle heading to a small town. On the way a lion started chasing them, they ran like crazy for a while. When they were tired they fell down on his knees to pray for help. Suddenly they heard that the lion�s roaring stopped, they looked back and they saw the lion on his knees too ... praying.

Ufff!!! They felt so relieved. They said to the lion - "Oh, you are a believer too! you have scared us to death"

The lion replied - Yes, I am a believer, that's why I am giving thanks for my food"

Can you imaging their next running' speed?...

Agnos

View Profile
What would you have done with Tiger?
Posted : 20 Feb, 2010 06:39 AM

I agree with �dgrimater�, not because he is Tiger Wood or another celebrity the things are different.

If Arch allows it, we could generalize the question to �what would you have done with your husband/wife?�� Then� I think that they have the right to go away because the �covenant of marriage� has been broken. BUT� they have the right to forgive and forget the incident [the same way God has forgiven us so many times] � I know that that sounds hard, because we are human beings, so imperfect!!... I am just saying that if the �covenant�s transgressor� repents and ask for forgiveness it is possible to forgive and to re-start the engagement/marriage again� or� it is possible that marriage is not re-started even when we forgive� because there are too many things �attached� to an incident like infidelity and the consequences of it could be more complicated�

I have read that it is more common that women forgive infidelity than men, there is more than one reason for it to be that way, and one of them could be the so called �machismo�. Whoever, God calls us all to forgive, mostly men, because men are the head of marriage as Christ is the head of the Church. I have thought a lot about why it is so different, I mean why, mostly in Latin countries, women suffer adultery from their husbands [been there!!!] more than men from the wives� and the fact that women have to forgive adultery more commonly than men.

There is a very interesting scripture in Jeremiah chapter 3 [Kings James version] when Jehovah speaks to Israel/Jerusalem because of her apostasy/adultery�

1They say, if a man put away his wife, and she go from him, and become another man's, shall he return unto her again? Shall not that land be greatly polluted? But thou hast played the harlot with many lovers; yet return again to me, saith the LORD.

How many times has God forgiven his people/Bride? Something to think about it�

Page : 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12