Author Thread
Agnos

View Profile
Let's start a Joke thread!
Posted : 30 Mar, 2010 04:53 PM

Whenever your kids are out of control, you can take comfort from what happened in Eden:

After creating heaven and earth, God created Adam and Eve. And He said: "Don't."

Adam: "Don't what?"

"Don't eat the Forbidden Fruit." God replied.

Adam: "Forbidden fruit? We got Forbidden Fruit? Hey, Eve..we got Forbidden Fruit!"

Eve: "No way!" "Where?"

"Don't eat that fruit!" said God.

"Why?"

God gave them the reason...

A few minutes later God saw the kids having an apple break.

"Didn't I tell you not to eat that fruit?" the "First Parent" asked.

Adam: "Uh huh"

"Then why did you?"

Eve: "I dunno"

Adam: "It wasn't me... She started it!"

"Did not!"

"DID so!"

"DID NOT!"

"DID SO"!!

God's punishment was settled and Adam and Eve had a lot of children of their own...thus the pattern was set too, and it has never changed... :goofball:

Agnos

View Profile
Posted : 29 Mar, 2010 08:18 PM

One day a group of scientists got together and decided that man had come a long way and no longer needed God. So they picked one scientist to go and tell Him that they were done with Him.

The scientist walked up to God and said, "God, we've decided that we no longer need you. We're to the point that we can clone people and do many miraculous things, so why don't you just go on and get lost?"

God listened very patiently and kindly to the man. After the scientist was done talking, God said, "Very well, how about this? Let's say we have a man-making contest." To which the scientist replied, "Okay, great!"

But, God added, "Now, we're going to do this just like I did back in the old days with Adam."

The scientist said, "Sure, no problem" and bent down and grabbed himself a handful of dirt.

God looked at him and said, "No, no, no. You go get your own dirt, I have created that one."

............ Our God is an Awesome God.... :peace:

Agnos

View Profile
If I...
Posted : 29 Mar, 2010 05:25 PM

If I... would be able to count all those "little miracles" that are constantly happening around us ... all of you, brothers and sisters would be on the list...

...from the young girl who makes the first steps in Christ... to the sweet and hidden poet who write amazingly beautiful about those God's miracles...

... from the elder who teach with wisdom to... the one who make us laugh ... still with wisdom...

... from the one who is well known by all of us... to the one who being such a great child of God is not known by anybody...

You are all little miracles... You are all - as a very dear friend told me once - little memos from God, to remind me that no matter what... Life is Good... because God is Life.

Agnos

View Profile
If I...
Posted : 29 Mar, 2010 05:11 PM

Grace!!!... :peace: let both touch together HIS feet!!!!! allow me to do it with you, dear sister...

If I... could, Oh Lord Almighty!!! be at your feet on that day!!!! Not in a mansion on heaven, not dancing as I like to do, not singing as it is my dream to sing again, not with a crown.... just at your feet, as the one who wait for the Father to say... "Agnos, go now here/ or there, and do this/ or that task, my girl..."

Yes, that is it ... now you all now how ambitious I am... even knowing that I don't deserve it.

Agnos

View Profile
Posted : 28 Mar, 2010 05:29 AM

KaPow! Flop Flop Flop!!!!! :ROFL: ... I thought immediately in the "condition" of his fingers ... like red little balloons... :ROFL: ....Oh, Oh... I am sorry... this is kind of black humor but still :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

This has been the month I have laughed the most in my life... you all believe me... Thanks :rolleyes:

///

On the outskirts of town, there was a huge nut tree by the cemetery fence. One day two boys filled up a bucket with nuts and sat down by the tree, out of sight, and began dividing the nuts.

"One for you, one for me. One for you, one for me," said one boy. The bucket was so full, several rolled out toward the fence.

Cycling down the road by the cemetery was a third boy. As he passed, he thought he heard voices from inside the cemetery. He slowed down to investigate. Sure enough, he heard, "One for you, one for me. One for you, one for me."

He knew what it was. "Oh my," he shuddered. "It's Satan and St. Peter dividing the souls at the cemetery."

He cycled down the road as fast as he could and found an old man hobbling along with a cane. "Come here quick," said the boy. "You won't believe what I heard. Satan and St. Peter are down at the cemetery dividing the souls."

The man said, "Shoo, you brat, can't you see I'm finding it hard to walk as it is." But after several pleas, the man hobbled to the cemetery.

Standing by the fence, they heard, "One for you, one for me. One for you, one for me."

The old man whispered, "Boy, you've been telling the truth. Let's find out if we can see the devil himself." Shivering with fear, they peered through the fence, but they were still unable to see anything. The old man and the boy gripped the wrought-iron bars of the fence tighter and tighter as they tried to get a glimpse of Satan.

At last they heard, "One for you, one for me. And one last one for you. That's all. Now let's go get those nuts by the fence, and we'll be done."

They say the old guy made it back to town five minutes before the boy... :excited:

:ROFL: :ROFL:

Agnos

View Profile
getting along
Posted : 27 Mar, 2010 04:48 PM

Anyann, Arch, Edw, Patou, GraceMae, dgri...

Let's sing an "AMEN" to that... an "AMEN" so aloud that resound from star to star ... let's ask the Lord for the company of a chorus of angels singing to Him, the Almighty God... Who is Love Himself...

How many times we have spoken here... and there... and for ages... about that need of loving each other? We are only repeating what we have been told...

How many times left for us to feel the pain in our hearts because of the vulgarity of lack of Love, and his attacks?... Oh, a lot of times left yet... We know that. But God is faithful to be with us every time.

Yes, there will always be "wolves among the sheep"... but no one of them can stop that Love that God has spread all over His creation... that Love that He has placed in our hearts...

Praise God!!!

Alabado sea Dios!!!

Louange � Dieu!!!

Louvado seja Deus!!!

Praise God for His Love!!!

Agnos

View Profile
Posted : 27 Mar, 2010 04:07 PM

Two old men had been best friends for years, and they both live to their early 90's, when one of them suddenly falls deathly ill. His friend comes to visit him on his deathbed, and they're reminiscing about their long friendship, when the dying man's friend asks, "Listen, when you die, do me a favor. I want to know if there's baseball in heaven."

The dying man said, "We've been friends for years, this I'll do for you." And then he dies. A couple days later, his surviving friend is sleeping when he hears his friend's voice. The voice says, "I've got some good news and some bad news. The good news is that there's baseball in heaven."

"What's the bad news?"

"The bad news is that you're pitching on Wednesday."

///

A father was reading Bible stories to his young son. He read, "The man named Lot was warned to take his wife and flee out of the city, but his wife looked back and was turned to salt."

His son asked, "What happened to the flea?"

:goofball:

Agnos

View Profile
Chivary
Posted : 27 Mar, 2010 04:03 PM

Arch, �Palad�n� and �Campe�n� are more for Knights as you say, and more for those who raise a standard, protect, and conquer some award.

Un hombre caballeroso / A chivalrous man is more appropriate for those men you all are describing above.

I agree in some way with you... our generation and a lot of generations behind us may have lost that Code to live for...

I strongly believe that some of them left... they may not know they are Knights, but they are... you know who? those ones who, once they have understood the value of an honor code, they learn how to live with it and for it... I think that those who learn and make the effort to be this times' Knights - no matter when in their lived they start - are more valuable than those who follow standards and traditions blindly ...

Agnos

View Profile
If I...
Posted : 27 Mar, 2010 07:56 AM

If I could... wipe out poverty from the face of the earth, if I could sweep the sadness and loneliness of all your hearts, including mine, if I could brighten every child's face and cover every human need and if I could get that we all would love each other without prejudice and without sin ... I would do it...

If I... would have a little more faith I could understand once for all that all that and more is already done ... only a little more time and all "if I" will be satisfied, because our God has spoken ...

Agnos

View Profile
dear folks,
Posted : 26 Mar, 2010 06:11 PM

Ole,

I have just read this thread and I agree with all about you staying here...

I am one of those who have learned and enjoyed this Forum's group... I am so grateful...

Being the first Forum I participate in I have been so fortunate knowing all of you and YOU Ole... because knowing that men of God like you are between us it is enough to feel that we are safe.

I don't know what happened, but I know that you have been our "equilibrium" here. I know that every time you post something all of us read carefully what you say and all of us respect you... and that we all love you...

Ole... This is a place where Christian meet, study, learn, teach, share pain and happiness, cry together and laugh together... Then.... Who have to leave, the children of God or who plant disagreement and discord?

Certainly, you DON'T HAVE TO LEAVE?

We are all children of God, we follow His light... we are light...

Leave when you have done every thing you are suppose to do ... not because you give up before "darkness"

Light prevails... !!!!

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10