Author Thread
Asher_Aurelius

View Profile
Long Distance Relationships?
Posted : 17 Jun, 2011 11:11 PM

Thanks everybody for your input :)

Yes, for myselfcommitment is key. The issue for me isn't so much space as it the time. I'm from New Zealand and its 7 hour time difference, so I can't as easily work it around my studies as I did last time. You can get to know someone online and if it works out then go and see them in person. But this is a discussion to have with the lady.

Asher_Aurelius

View Profile
Long Distance Relationships?
Posted : 16 Jun, 2011 07:30 PM

Hey, I have been slowly getting to know some amazing ladies here, however I'm a kiwi which is literally about as close to the ends of the earth as you can get.

Would really appreciate peoples wisdom and insight :)

Cheers!

Asher_Aurelius

View Profile
What do you think of a man who can cook?
Posted : 14 Jun, 2011 03:21 AM

Cooking for the win!!! I've find afteer learning to cook that once you get a feel for the ingredients, it's like an adventure. And trying risky experimental recipes can be a dangerous venture.

Even if you were to marry a lady who was a keen cook, it would be a good arrow to have in your quiverto bless her with. It's a win-win.

Asher_Aurelius

View Profile
Closed?....Really?...*sigh*
Posted : 14 Jun, 2011 03:13 AM

ah if only this were the days of teh collisium, we could all fight to the death and resolve our problems nice and 'neatly', fortuantely nowadays we have Jerry Springer (taken over Oprah) and internet forums to relate to one another.

I happen to think that both sides had a perspective to it; there usually are. Myself I have been know to literally have to bite my tongue at times.

Twosparrows seemed like an interesting chap, free with his views and I would have liked to have seen him round abit mroe. Personally I am saddened to have witnessed such a drama, after just starting to use the forums here. Hope him all the best in his future journeys.

Most of the issue seemed to be that people were responding, not so much to the what but the way it was said. Hope we can all become more Christ-like from it.

Asher_Aurelius

View Profile
What's the most IMPORTANT lesson you have ever learned in your life so far?
Posted : 12 Jun, 2011 05:25 PM

To listen to God; still learning

Asher_Aurelius

View Profile
Beware of a man who..
Posted : 12 Jun, 2011 05:21 PM

Who is a Diddle Brain :ROFL:

Asher_Aurelius

View Profile
Girl names
Posted : 12 Jun, 2011 05:16 PM

Serena

Suzannah

Faith

Hope

Joy

and of course Cheesecake ;)

Asher_Aurelius

View Profile
Whats your favourite movie qoute?
Posted : 12 Jun, 2011 05:12 PM

"Kick arse for the Lord" - Brain Dead

Asher_Aurelius

View Profile
Women who have a need to Always be the center of attention
Posted : 12 Jun, 2011 05:08 PM

lol I don't know if we are to submit to others or not, but for me its really simple. Love and worship God first in allthings. Give Him your first fruits, then treat others with dignity and respect. Learning to speak the truth in love.

Asher_Aurelius

View Profile
Women who have a need to Always be the center of attention
Posted : 12 Jun, 2011 04:56 PM

Thank you MsMarvel that goes without saying.

Page : 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12