Author Thread
Asher_Aurelius

View Profile
You know, deep down we are all good people......?
Posted : 21 Jul, 2011 12:15 AM

To answer the question of whether we can have freewill, as we are enslaved to sin is an interesting question.

For instance freedom infers that becomes free from a domain - this begs the question is it from A domain or EVERY domain. For instance fromt he domain of MAN, or MAN and DEMONIC POWERS... Myself I do not think that it is EVERY domain because we are still subject to God's righteousness for instance, and the effects of His Hand holding all of creation together, some may interpret this as natural laws.

But I do believe that we have the ability to make personal decisions. The question of whether we have freewill or not is much like a dance that flows through an ivory towers. Because it begs the question about what FREE is and various other questions. Hey if you have been given personal revelation about something that's awesome, but if I haven't then I am not going to necessarily subjecft myself to it. I have to answer to God not humans...

Asher_Aurelius

View Profile
You know, deep down we are all good people......?
Posted : 21 Jul, 2011 12:04 AM

Yes we can always go by what scripture teaches, but doesn't scripture teach to correct the fool in his foolishness lest you be drawn down in their foolish ways. But it also teaches DO NOT correct the fool in his foolishness lest you be drawn down in their foolish ways. So if these are true, and we are to interpret things literally then the Bible contradicts itself. The reason I chose these scriptures were because they follow each other, and it is clear to me that that there is a tacit principle that we need to use our discretion.

Now, when Satan tempted Jesus in the wilderness, he used Scripture to do so. However he was rebuked. Why I am referencing this scripture is because it shows that scriptures must be interpreted, but the the Holy Spirit to do so correctly.

Myself I do not think that there is a great clarity on a number of things in the Bible. I have noticed people simply saying we could just follow what the Bible says...

Asher_Aurelius

View Profile
Wisdom, the world and integrity.
Posted : 20 Jul, 2011 11:38 PM

There is information that is out there that will improve the chances of producing a particular outcome - in the initial realm of winning the love, and then the further for helping to ensure the longevity of a relationship.

As long as we have the right heart about using it, why shouldn't we use it?

Asher_Aurelius

View Profile
Wisdom, the world and integrity.
Posted : 20 Jul, 2011 11:34 PM

People are happy to use knowledge gleamed from the scientific arts, for instance, polio vaccinces and what not. In fact a friend of mine who is 81 (yet younger than most people) takes so many pills that if you were to rattle him he would shake. He praises God for the treatments that he receives that allow him to live a full life (irrespective if they originated from Christians or not).

So then why should we not were information gleamed through similar means about relationships and love(irrespective if the knowledge came from Christian sources or not)?

My question here is if someone accepts the first type of wisdom and yet does not accept the latter then do they lack integrity?

Asher_Aurelius

View Profile
Men to the chase or ladies?
Posted : 20 Jul, 2011 11:27 PM

Hey I 'm a born again virgin, if my wife decided that she wanted to use sex as a weapon on me then I would call her bluff - what woman could resist me!!!! ;D

I pray that I wouldn't marry someone that would be malicious and manipulate people in any situation.

Yes I agree that looks are important and perhaps even ignored because the consequences of relationships for ladies have much more long term effects for ladies and therefore they tend to minimalise this aspect.

Asher_Aurelius

View Profile
Guys what do you think a man likes about a man?
Posted : 10 Jul, 2011 09:02 PM

..... that is what does a woman like about a man:toomuch:

Asher_Aurelius

View Profile
Posted : 10 Jul, 2011 05:46 PM

Asher_Aurelius

View Profile
What makes a man shine for you?
Posted : 10 Jul, 2011 05:44 PM

What are the three attributes that makes a man shine for you.

Asher_Aurelius

View Profile
Men to the chase or ladies?
Posted : 10 Jul, 2011 05:33 PM

One should ignore physical appearances Lovingcoman?

Asher_Aurelius

View Profile
Wisdom of Pursuit
Posted : 6 Jul, 2011 07:30 PM

ET there are things that we can do to increase the likelihood that one with like us. For instance, making the most of first impressions. Utilizing principles of body language and eye contact. Using linguistic principles that are likely to induce relational intimacy prematurely.

To define the dance of love, the process where by one falls in love with another.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10