Author Thread
Asher_Aurelius

View Profile
Your pick
Posted : 20 Jun, 2011 05:20 PM

Be herself. Have a love for the Lord and people. Spend time getting to know the person, and learning how to appreciate them.

OHHHHH; and shave ;)

:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::goofball::goofball::goofball:

Asher_Aurelius

View Profile
FEAR:
Posted : 20 Jun, 2011 05:08 PM

You guys should join a dance class together; you seem to love to tango! :nahnah::buddies::ROFL::angel::laugh::laugh::laugh:

You don't fear Satan, glory to God!!!

Myself, I do fear things, and thought most if not all other Christians do - an explanation isn't a justification. That being said, glory to God that we be refined by though intimacy and walking with him to become more Christ-like.

Asher_Aurelius

View Profile
Do you have a nickname and why?
Posted : 20 Jun, 2011 03:20 PM

I have many, but Mav - short for Maverick, is the one people call me nowadays. The reason why they started calling me this is because I am abit of a cowboy and have audacoius and adventure spirit, amongst other things.

Asher_Aurelius

View Profile
Posted : 20 Jun, 2011 03:19 PM

I have many, but Mav - short for Maverick, is the one people call me nowadays. The reason why they started calling me this is because I am abit of a cowboy and have audacoius and adventure spirit, amongst other things.

Asher_Aurelius

View Profile
Posted : 20 Jun, 2011 03:18 PM

Asher_Aurelius

View Profile
Th historical Jesus?
Posted : 20 Jun, 2011 01:48 PM

If we had all the historical evidence, and understood it all, would we know Jesus?

Asher_Aurelius

View Profile
Persecution has benefits!
Posted : 19 Jun, 2011 09:38 PM

Because the devil has domion atm

Asher_Aurelius

View Profile
FEAR:
Posted : 19 Jun, 2011 08:02 PM

I think that there is at least a degree to which we can entrap oursevles in a spirits, and that we need to be aware of these. That being said I do not think that this removes personal responsibility however I can cetailny see where you are coming from.

Asher_Aurelius

View Profile
FEAR:
Posted : 19 Jun, 2011 06:23 PM

I appreciate that there are different expressions and usages of fear. God calls us to have a fear of the Lord, so what does this mean; or rather what can we learn and can it increase our intimacy. These scriptures are Holy Spirit inspired.

I agree with you that you cannot understand scripture without the Holy Spirit as reffered to prevoiusly - scripture was used to tempt Jesus. If you are suggesting that the intellect (a meaning laden and ambigious term) is not a means by which God does this I would have to disagree with you on that.

For one that does not support intellect, I find it difficult to reconcile with the usage of contemporary cultural definitions.

I to your experience of it my mine is; yes and. This for me is based on the principle of integrity. And that the narrative that one draws from scripture and revelation needs have scope of the entire Bible.

Asher_Aurelius

View Profile
FEAR:
Posted : 19 Jun, 2011 05:15 PM

opps that previous post was put up to clarify my previous one, not in response the post you just put up at about the same time.

So then you do not deny the scriptures I refferred to earlier as being relevant to fear, but rather you are discussing the spirit of fear? Is this correct?

Myself am human and not God. For sintances even though we are one with Christ and having been sanctified we deal with the tension of being sanctified. At times I do experience the oppressive spirit of fear that you are talking about, and know that this isn't of God and need to deal it.

Page : 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12