Author Thread
skinnywhiteboy

View Profile
What Men Want in Women ?
Posted : 3 Nov, 2010 01:10 PM

I look for strength. As a laborer, I want someone who can help me pick up heavy things if we have to move. A relationship with God is a must. Personally, I want her to want me. I need her to NOT need me.

skinnywhiteboy

View Profile
Ready Set Go ; Choose YOUR woman :
Posted : 24 Oct, 2010 04:37 PM

3 then 12. To specify, I want her to WANT me, I don't want her if she NEEDS me.

skinnywhiteboy

View Profile
I don't respect the Military!
Posted : 24 Oct, 2010 04:32 PM

Chakal, in this day and age, you've obviously gotten yourself on a computer. Awesome first step! My word of advice to you is this: If you have a problem with something, email the military commander in chief! His name is Barak Obama, and he lives at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. I get where you're coming from, but the army kids just got themselves a job. If you're going to attack the things that people do "under orders" it makes the most sense to talk to the man who issues those orders. Please, if there is anything I can do to ease your pain let me know! I hope you can see past the uniform and skin someday, but Americans are JUST PEOPLE like everyone else we make mistakes, and the many are getting blamed for the choices made by a select few men in high positions of power. God bless you!

skinnywhiteboy

View Profile
THE WAY TO A MAN'S HEART?
Posted : 24 Oct, 2010 02:29 PM

A woman who cooks is not important to me at all. If she tries to cook and it's awful, I'll probably end up eating it. I've cooked professionally for ten years, two of them directly under one of Steven Starr's catering chefs. That being said, there's something about someone who cooks for you. It's a sign of love and the effort is appreciated. For me personally though, if the woman drowns the meal in salt, it's a deal breaker.

skinnywhiteboy

View Profile
What has your faith cost you?
Posted : 23 Oct, 2010 12:31 PM

What has your faith cost you? Do you think it's cost you more to get where you are now, or do you think more will be required of you as time goes on?

skinnywhiteboy

View Profile
What has your faith cost you?
Posted : 23 Oct, 2010 12:29 PM

What has your faith cost you? Do you think it's cost you more to get where you are now, or do you think more will be required of you as time goes on?

skinnywhiteboy

View Profile
WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE CLASSIC CAR? This is, of course, for the gals too
Posted : 23 Oct, 2010 12:22 PM

The olds rockets. Not many of em made it far, or lasted long, but I was lucky enough to have one for a couple years. 85 cutlass. Other than that, always been a huge corvette fan. Especially the early years!

skinnywhiteboy

View Profile
Indications of marraige
Posted : 21 Oct, 2010 12:21 PM

Godslamb, that was actually pretty good! I liked some of them! I'm thinking maybe like, a piercing, or a shared experience that leaves a mark, or a tattoo. I think it was actually pixy who said we should start a thread about something like this.

skinnywhiteboy

View Profile
Indications of marraige
Posted : 21 Oct, 2010 12:11 PM

Alycorn, dead on! Exactly what I was looking for. Cowgirl, thanks for looking out for me! This girl actually answered this one for me. I'd decided that at this point that the ball was in her court. As these things often go, I saw her that day. She's a customer at my store, so it's not like I can really get away from her. She didn't have to say much at all. She came in with a dude, and he was about my age, not a bad looking guy at all, and when she saw me walk by, she got away from this guy like he had the black plague! It was actually funny, most people don't move that fast in a grocery store. Then as she crossed my path later, (small store.) she smiled warmly and waved, at which point I realized that the guy (who also wore a wedding ring) was not looking.

I guess that's what I get for even considering a woman with a ring. On the plus side, just cause she may bad news doesn't mean I have to be! She's been a customer for years, but we've never gone beyond the typical cashier/customer banter, and smiling at each other. (Which I do to have to smile at everybody, even the dudes, and that gets weird sometimes.) I actually talk to her 4yr old son as well, so if anything ever were to happen between us, I'd feel comfortable enough to ask to see some divorce papers, and I'd check the story with her son as well. That being said, I wish them nothing but the best as a couple, and I'm glad I don't know the guy at all, cause I might have to tell him his girl's shady.

skinnywhiteboy

View Profile
Indications of marraige
Posted : 20 Oct, 2010 11:31 AM

What are some indications of marriage you've seen? Aside from wedding rings on the ring finger of the left hand?

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10