Author Thread
skinnywhiteboy

View Profile
MOST PRECIOUS LESSON TAUGHT BY A DEAR ONE
Posted : 16 Jul, 2010 02:03 PM

I went to Christian school k-8th grade. Learned real quick that just because it's named "Christian" doesn't always mean much

skinnywhiteboy

View Profile
Long Distant Connection?
Posted : 11 Jul, 2010 06:32 PM

1. distance is no issue. I'll admit I'd like to see the person-literally, but it's not really that important. 2. denominational affiliation is not really that important, as long as the "core" beliefs line up. 3. I'd be willing to join a different church

skinnywhiteboy

View Profile
late night snack poll
Posted : 18 Jun, 2010 01:44 PM

oh man! 1.yardwork 2.cleaning (up to a woman's standard) 3. speak foreign languages. 4. kinda wish I could think of more stuff...

skinnywhiteboy

View Profile
"Ouch... the lunchtime poll. So what's the question?"
Posted : 17 Jun, 2010 02:10 PM

I wish they'd realize....that they'll never be first in my life:(

skinnywhiteboy

View Profile
"if you aint no punk, holla we want prenup!"
Posted : 12 Jun, 2010 01:04 PM

I'd sign a pre-nup in a heartbeat. I have no "education" so to speak of, so in all actuality, it's a great way to protect whatever woman would be involved. If something happens and we need to split, I'm done. PERIOD. If there's kids involved is the only exception. I feel no need to burden her with keeping me up to the old "standard of living" from when we were married. just my two cents

skinnywhiteboy

View Profile
martial arts/yoga/meditation
Posted : 8 Jun, 2010 06:19 PM

Hey Charrise, I appreciate your response. I've always had an interest in the martial arts, especially in the more "artful" disciplines. My roommate just had surgery to repair a fully ruptured Achilles tendon. He just got put in a "light" cast today. He's a really active guy, and he's looking at a year before he can walk right again. His right foot, so he can't drive. I've been trying to sit home with him, but we're both going batty after too much of this. That's why I'm wondering about this stuff. I'm wondering is yoga taught without meditation? And they got martial arts that revolve around USING your feet, like kickboxing, so I'm wondering if there's any focused on NOT using your feet?

skinnywhiteboy

View Profile
which do you think best describes you?
Posted : 8 Jun, 2010 03:06 PM

1. Introvert, all the way

2. I find my polar opposite to be entertaining, but that often turns quickly to suffocating. I know it's not right, but I often see them as "needy"

3.I realize that just as much as I need time ALONE, they need time WITH. If I'm given time alone, I'm happy to share time with them. I guess to each their own, and if I'm respected for being me, and how I am, I need to return the favor, and respect them for how/who they are.

4. Other introverts, but typically introduced through an extrovert. I prefer introverts, because I know I'm as big a part of their little world as they are of mine

skinnywhiteboy

View Profile
Do you know who someone who met online and got married?
Posted : 7 Jun, 2010 02:59 PM

my sister. She met the guy she's with over ten years ago. They weren't on a dating site or anything like that though. She's got a very common name and he sent her an email accidentally, she sent one back explaining that she's not the person he wanted, they started talking, blah blah blah, ten years down the road I've got two awesome nephews and a beautiful niece, and their whole family is God-centered

skinnywhiteboy

View Profile
martial arts/yoga/meditation
Posted : 5 Jun, 2010 12:47 PM

What are your thoughts on a man if you find out he is an accomplished martial artist? I'd like to hear all opinions. Do you see a difference between for instance, martial arts, and yoga/meditation? Do you define that man as a martial artist the same way you would define someone as a doctor, lawyer or an EMT? Do you see a difference between martial arts, and football, or any athletic sport for that matter. I'm curious what you think about a guy who pursues the martial arts, but has no past in military, or police force, or anywhere where self-defense is taught as part of the job.

skinnywhiteboy

View Profile
"She's Too Fat"
Posted : 26 Mar, 2010 11:08 AM

awesome post! I prefer a woman who is bigger than I am, but I'm underweight, and ran cross-country and track and played soccer for many years. I have a "man's" man's body by all means, but that being said, that's ME. I don't want someone who looks or is built like me. I'd prefer someone soft and cuddly as opposed to wiry and hard. Now, going along with remp, I do want someone driven! whether she's 300 lbs or 130 lbs don't matter to me. It's the drive that matters. A hint to all women out there, it's all about confidence. If you're not happy with yourself, how can you expect someone else to be?

Page : 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12