Author Thread
skinnywhiteboy

View Profile
biggest distraction in church
Posted : 28 Feb, 2010 09:07 AM

Thanks, y'all, I got my answer this morning in church!! I'd not approached the pastor or anyone re this whole thing yet, and today, as he looked around the church he said that we need to start "focusing on the children." And doing more things to include them. Good for him, children ARE the future after all. However, I can't help but feel alienated, as I don't have kids. And, well, going to a church that's going to focus on the kids I don't have, I feel that was my que to scoot. Thanks for all the advice, and storm, for the prayers, He answered loud and clear!

skinnywhiteboy

View Profile
My new pic
Posted : 24 Feb, 2010 04:32 PM

beautiful!

skinnywhiteboy

View Profile
One Flaw in Women
Posted : 24 Feb, 2010 04:23 PM

Gracemae, you need to teach classes!

skinnywhiteboy

View Profile
disabilities
Posted : 24 Feb, 2010 04:04 PM

I dated a blind girl once, things didn't work out, and I'm not the type to pine over the past. However, I'll never forget the way she could "feel" when I was upset, or losing weight due to overwork. She's always stuck in my mind because of that. Anyone got anything along those lines?

skinnywhiteboy

View Profile
In response to macgirl's earlier post....
Posted : 24 Feb, 2010 03:58 PM

dude, nice! more power to you! While no one is perfect, my best friend is in your boat. You're gonna have goosebumps, and butterflies, and all that other stuff. But seriously, more power to you! And if a girl doesn't put emphasis on the virgin thing, don't worry about it! I'm guessing each girl on this site has seen her fair share of "normal" guys, even on this site. What you got is special, and don't underestimate it. It's an ace in your hand, not something to be ashamed of!!!! Good for you!!!!!

skinnywhiteboy

View Profile
I missed it.
Posted : 24 Feb, 2010 03:46 PM

There's nothing wrong with making mistakes, you/we're only human. What matters is what you do after you make those mistakes!

skinnywhiteboy

View Profile
Great easy Recipe for Guys-didn't know where else to put this
Posted : 24 Feb, 2010 03:42 PM

They officially need to add a little drooling emoticon guy now!

skinnywhiteboy

View Profile
Posted : 24 Feb, 2010 03:40 PM

I really appreciate all the responses! A few suggested moving seats, and I'm happy to do that, in fact the day I wrote this post, I purposely arrived late just so I could let everyone else sit down, and "scope out" the best spot. But yes, it's a small church, and people's heads turned when I switched seats. Also, this is leading me not to sit with my family:(. I've given a lot of thought to leaving my church, we've had some problems, but we're out of the rough waters, got a new course, and a new pastor. Could this be God's way of saying, you stayed through the rough times, now go explore? If this keeps up, I'd rather not talk to the pastor, as I'm not a member of the church, and he used to be a S.W.A.T. sniper. lol, he's not crazy, but, is this a sign that I need to go elsewhere?

skinnywhiteboy

View Profile
several views without contact
Posted : 22 Feb, 2010 08:54 AM

I'm gonna echo the other two, you can forget a profile, or maybe you see a pic come across the line, like the pics above me as I write this response, and you want to check it out. Also, as soon as you open someone's profile, you can see age and general location. That may be stopping some people in their tracks.

skinnywhiteboy

View Profile
Posted : 21 Feb, 2010 08:44 AM

My church has recently started growing through reproduction.:glow:

The problem is: despite a large Childrens church ministry, and the availability of both babysitting and a crying room, it's very hard to concentrate on the pastor. I'm happy to see kids in church, but also feel I should be able to attend and not have crayons being thrown at me, or children running up and down the aisles, and crawling up on me when I'm trying to take notes. The adults seem oblivious to the distraction they're creating, as often they're busy occupying their kids. Any ideas?

Page : 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14