Author Thread
skinnywhiteboy

View Profile
So how do you really feel?
Posted : 26 Aug, 2010 02:05 PM

I'm gonna echo that it's different for each man. For me personally, I'd honestly prefer a girl that didn't have any that show. I prefer piercings to tats, so if she looks like a shish-ka-bob it's no big deal to me. On the same token, my piercings and tats don't show, so that's where I get off asking the same of somebody else. I like the kind of girl I can actually take home to mom. I draw the line when there's more ink than skin on a person.

skinnywhiteboy

View Profile
pick-up lines
Posted : 18 Aug, 2010 11:41 AM

Any good examples of pickup lines you use/used/have been used on you?

skinnywhiteboy

View Profile
pick-up lines
Posted : 18 Aug, 2010 11:38 AM

Any good examples of any good/bad/ugly pick-up lines you use/used/have been used on you?

skinnywhiteboy

View Profile
How old...
Posted : 18 Aug, 2010 11:31 AM

24-27

skinnywhiteboy

View Profile
Scary
Posted : 13 Aug, 2010 12:10 PM

I am currently very good friends with someone I met off this site. We've agreed to just be friends, but she lives in California, I'm in Pennsylvania. I don't know if this is really the type of answer you're looking for, but I'd have to say the "Ladies" of the site. Every time I post something, I get valuable insight on it from people of all ages, locations, and nationalities. I don't know any of them personally, but they've offered some serious food for thought.

skinnywhiteboy

View Profile
Do long distance relationships really work?
Posted : 13 Aug, 2010 12:03 PM

I kept one going for three years. Knew the girl for four years, liked her since day one. Dated for four months before she left, and it was long-distance till the end.

skinnywhiteboy

View Profile
when she says....
Posted : 11 Aug, 2010 03:23 PM

When she says "I work in a night club." It really means "I'm a stripper" :(

skinnywhiteboy

View Profile
Special request for a dear friend
Posted : 6 Aug, 2010 11:18 AM

consider it done

skinnywhiteboy

View Profile
standing up for one's self
Posted : 6 Aug, 2010 11:10 AM

forgetmenots, can you explain a little more what you mean by "unfeminine"? I understand not bragging about it, most guys who fight professionally don't talk about it, they just let the would be attacker mess with the wrong guy, and then an ambulance comes and takes the wrong guy away. I'm not talking weight lifting, or anything like that, or competing in tournies or anything. Excellent point on folks "freezing" in the moment, though, it happens to lots of folks

skinnywhiteboy

View Profile
money/education again
Posted : 4 Aug, 2010 12:02 PM

Ladies, we've talked education and money to death. However-what if you had a job, and you were making it just fine on your own. You are 4-year college educated. You are working and happy in your chosen field. Now you meet a guy. He is working in a job. Just a job, any job. He has no education beyond high school, no training, no trade, no skills, no hope of "advancement" in any conventional sense of the word beyond moving up where he's at: (entry level at whatever job you've chosen.) But he makes more money than you. Significantly more. How if any does this play into your thinking about him? For example: If you won't date someone without 4yrs of college, would you give THIS guy a chance? Do you think that he's just a flash in the pan, and hot right now?

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10