Author Thread
skinnywhiteboy

View Profile
????
Posted : 20 Feb, 2010 12:36 PM

I think you're gonna find a lot of people in your boat. I'm pretty much there myself. Get involved is all I can really tell you. I was never really happy with my life until I started working hard at actually becoming the type of man that I would admire, and want to emulate. Myself, I don't really have a Christian circle of friends outside my blood family. But I do find my work with my local V.A. very satisfying. Or maybe pick up a second job? That's a great way to throw yourself into a new social circle. Too much time at home is maddening. Best of luck my man!

skinnywhiteboy

View Profile
Fonts and Colors
Posted : 18 Feb, 2010 06:47 PM

Dude I'm with you on being able to express yourself better. I'll agree with you up to the point of colors. See, I'm colorblind, so while it wouldn't do me personally any good, I can see how that would help a lot. I personally think we need another emoticon guy-a neanderthal banging someone over the head, and dragging the other to the cave to say "I'm interested" Nice haircut! good for you -skinny

skinnywhiteboy

View Profile
ladies put the ladies away
Posted : 18 Feb, 2010 06:06 PM

ok, this is a ladies post, and I'm sorry to intrude, however, nice thread, and Gracemae, I'm 29 years old. It takes a lot to get my attention, and I don't mean a lot of skin. Thanks for your response! Know any women my age you'd consider "old-school?":glow:

skinnywhiteboy

View Profile
Cooking from guys (and ladies too!!)
Posted : 18 Feb, 2010 03:19 PM

Next time you're grilling up some hamburgers, or steaks, pre fry some peppers and onions, maybe even go out and get yourself some lunch meat. for steak: right before you grill it, cut a pocket into it that goes to the middle of the steak. stuff the peppers and onions in there. for the burgers, put the lunchmeat in the center when you form the patties. phenominal taste and best of luck. Thanks storm!

skinnywhiteboy

View Profile
Archimedes
Posted : 18 Feb, 2010 02:55 PM

Archies's back!!!!!!:glow: I'm happy to see him again

skinnywhiteboy

View Profile
Made, makes, will make...
Posted : 18 Feb, 2010 02:04 PM

For me there comes a time when you realize that no matter how the relationship ends, you want to give it a try, and you can't stop thinking about it. There's a definite line where you're willing to trade what you already have, a solid connection with someone, for the CHANCE at making it work romantically. In my personal life, once you cross the line into relationship, I've never been able to get a friendship "back" afterwards

skinnywhiteboy

View Profile
Tough stuff
Posted : 18 Feb, 2010 01:57 PM

1.What's the hardest thing you ladies have had to overcome in a relationship? 2.What's the "hardest" thing you've ever lost because of one. Ie:1. The guy didn't speak your language 2. Lost the house in a divorce

skinnywhiteboy

View Profile
Hieght/weight
Posted : 17 Feb, 2010 06:21 PM

Know what Gracemae? I want to take this one step further now--You ever date someone with a disability? If No one answers this question this deep in another thread, I may ask it as again as a brand new question. But Ladies: have you ever dated someone with a "disability?" Any hardships? Disguised blessings? Any input or advice?

skinnywhiteboy

View Profile
Hieght/weight
Posted : 17 Feb, 2010 12:41 PM

Grace mae, good attitude!!!!!! I'm with you on the physical deformities, they don't matter to me at all!!!! But way to step up to the plate!!!!!!

skinnywhiteboy

View Profile
Show me a Godly / Pious Man
Posted : 16 Feb, 2010 12:53 PM

Maybe C.T. Studd? or Billy Graham? Nice new pic!

Page : 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15