Author Thread
Alligator

View Profile
Fellow Sabbath keepers and Biblical Holy Day keepers
Posted : 16 Apr, 2020 01:54 PM

the so-called men - prophetic and teddy - get so wound up with copy, paste, emoji's and babble, that people looking in cannot even remember the original subject. We need monitors so answers and questions can be kept short and sweet. And why CANT cupcake post what she wants? no one owns this thread even if P and T think they do.

Alligator

View Profile
Fornication
Posted : 15 Apr, 2020 08:52 PM

Tdsusejr it's nice to see a new person on here. Hopefully you will learn just as the rest of us learn. Also be ready to see several pages of copy and paste by a couple of people who enjoy ruining threads. You mentioned if God hates sin, he must then also hate the sinner. Not an exact quote, but very close. Actually it is possible for God to love the sinner and hopes that he/she learns not to commit sin anymore. Think of it as God being our parent and us being children. When I was a child/teen i did some foolish things. My parents were angry, but they continued to love me very much. And that love prevented me from doing bad things again. That's how God is, He can soften hearts so that we do not continue to sin.

Alligator

View Profile
Any Virgin Women left in America?
Posted : 15 Apr, 2020 01:30 PM

for those of you are uninformed, a gander is a male goose.

Alligator

View Profile
Any Virgin Women left in America?
Posted : 15 Apr, 2020 01:24 PM

I was going to ask the OP if HE was a virgin, but i read the profile, and he's not. so not really sure why Oregon is looking for a virgin. I think the men stepped up on here and made it pretty clear that whats good for the goose is good for the gander (old saying for you 'kids')

Alligator

View Profile
Can We Respect Women, Please? A New Look at the Church's View on Lust
Posted : 14 Apr, 2020 11:48 PM

The problem is not just the men. Girls of very young age use enough make-up and skimpy clothing to GET attention. Some of their mothers cant guide them because they themselves are wearing revealing clothing. When women "get a clue" that its not right to wear almost nothing to tease men, maybe then men won't get so distracted. I notice that most men don't run around without a shirt --- and when they DO, then women are looking at them and making remarks. Everyone should use some common sense. You know very well why you are dressing the way you do.

Alligator

View Profile
It's time you know what your enemy knows about you.
Posted : 14 Apr, 2020 11:23 PM

There is a big difference in fear and stupidity. When you know there is a terrible illness circulating, its best to keep your hands clean and not just say Oh God will protect me. KJV - my ancestors used herbal remedies, but for you to say cancer and sinus infection and numerous other maladies ar caused by whatever it is you copied, just isnt true. I am not a believer in lots of meds, but to foolishly not protect yourself from a deadly virus is not real faith in God, its just be a risk taker.

Alligator

View Profile
Fellow Sabbath keepers and Biblical Holy Day keepers
Posted : 14 Apr, 2020 11:17 PM

Kristofer777 - I am sorry that you have been treated so poorly by several posters on here. Prophetic MIGHT be disabled or retired, with nothing else to do all day except copy and paste. All i know for a fact is that he posts pages of the same thing on EVERYONE's posts. Don't let it discourage you, but its best to ignore him. What he craves is an Argument. He likes to fight and argue. Bless you and continue to sort out the people who are antagonistic to others.

Alligator

View Profile
Pereira, colombian guy fake
Posted : 11 Apr, 2020 10:55 PM

very smart of you. money seems to be on the mind of lots of men on here. some faster than others. in a REAL relationship, its ok once in awhile for the woman to pay for supper or surprise the man with a gift. But when a stranger starts asking for money, no matter what his reason is, DUMP him!

Alligator

View Profile
Age Appropriate
Posted : 11 Apr, 2020 09:13 PM

sometimes a few sweet words, a pretty gift and fancy supper out make common sense go out the window.

Alligator

View Profile
Distance makes the heart grow fonder
Posted : 11 Apr, 2020 09:02 PM

They don't know what they really want. Or else they never matured from little boys who want everything they see NOW. its pretty hard to get a man to follow through with messages on here.

Page : 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41