Author Thread
Alligator

View Profile
Whenever I pray
Posted : 11 Sep, 2022 11:21 AM

Zephaniah is not in the Bible. its a Jewish book.

This is not helpful to Christians.

Alligator

View Profile
FBI needs to investigate Biden
Posted : 11 Sep, 2022 11:17 AM

In 2 years Biden has undone Reagan, Bush, Trump and more. He's sickly, memory fading, cant speak or stand up half the time, so you know he is a puppet for many corrupt men. The problem is, FBI is also corrupt. making up lies. Our country is in big trouble.

Alligator

View Profile
Grieving Death of A Relationship
Posted : 10 Sep, 2022 08:43 PM

I am so very sorry this happened to you. I went through a similar situation 2 years ago and it ended up the man was from Nigeria and having someone else write for him. I am still grieving the loss of my husband due to divorce many years ago. We must turn to Christ because he can understand our broken hearts. When He grieved for Jerusalem turning against him, when He wanted to be the mother hen and protect them under His wings, His heart was broken too. Thank you for sharing your sadness....many here will pray for you.

Alligator

View Profile
Is a passionate kiss 'fornication'?🤔 Why?... or Why not?
Posted : 10 Sep, 2022 07:41 PM

Excellent examples and perfect scripture.

Alligator

View Profile
50+ Adults and what they are looking for in a partner
Posted : 10 Sep, 2022 07:36 PM

I agree with Joe. People 50 are similar to kids 20 years old and elderly folks 90 years old. There is a big variety of things people look for. Some are interested only in the other person's money. Some want companionship. Others share a hobby that brings them close together. You just have to talk and get to know what the other person really wants.

Alligator

View Profile
Stop playing party politics!
Posted : 9 Sep, 2022 08:53 PM

IF i understand this correctly, the bad boys will be destroyed. i disagree. people are becoming more corrupt by the day. i have NO idea what fireworks are being spoken of as many cities have scheduled big displays all month. OR are we speaking of fireworks from GOD? i guess i need to read the entire post again.

Alligator

View Profile
Christian women that won’t date me because I’m fat
Posted : 9 Sep, 2022 08:43 PM

NOTSETTLINGYET in her profile above, she lists a great short video I watched it and it makes a lot of sense - kind of a fun way to learn about Adam and Eve. i hope she doesnt mind if i post it here. watch it, its a good video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBakJ2mlK08

Alligator

View Profile
UNDER THE JUDGMENT OF GOD‼️‼️ GOD GAVE THEM UP‼️‼️‼️
Posted : 9 Sep, 2022 08:28 PM

Look at what our government is pushing to teach children in kindergarten and 1st grade. Filth. Sin. Watch a TV show and the family situations are depicted as normal - but they are NOT normal...its the same as the reason God destroyed many cities. People of real morals and faith are in the minority. Many of our churches are more interested in cookies and coffee in the foyer before the sermon than interested in the message. We will each deserve what we get. Personally as I see the fires, floods, crime, perverted sex, lies... I believe God is ready to make His final judgement very soon.

Alligator

View Profile
Princess Diana... killed 25 yrs ago today
Posted : 9 Sep, 2022 07:10 PM

Even after 25 years, there is a question as to if this was really accidental. Charles had been cheating with Camilla for so long, there is a field of thought that Diana was murdered. Its not unusual for things like this to take years to uncover and prove. I think its pretty sad that the new King and his mistress will be leading the monarchy.

Alligator

View Profile
Biden supports the sales of electric cars
Posted : 9 Sep, 2022 07:04 PM

Average people cannot afford electric cars. I saw a report on Reuters last week that bidding was over regarding making the batteries for several brands of electric cars. Guess who had the lowest bid and will be the maker -- CHINA. yep, Biden is selling us out. And how do you make electricity? MOSTLY coal. some solar or wind, but Chinese Coal is it !!

Page : 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11