Author Thread
IaoKim

View Profile
astrology
Posted : 15 Jan, 2011 09:24 AM

Did anyone see the recent news articles about the astrological signs being wrong?

Apparently the astrologers did not consulate the astronomers about a little thing called stellar drift-- the fact that the universe is expanding and the stars are constantly shifting as a result. After a few thousand years of stellar drift pretty much everyone's "sign" is actually the next sign over . . . even if you don't object to astrology on Biblical grounds it pretty much debunks the whole astrology thing. :)

IaoKim

View Profile
I've been through the fire . . .
Posted : 28 Dec, 2010 06:35 PM

Thanks for the feedback godslamb, I'll be working on those improvements . . . it would be interesting if I receive statistically significant increase in the number of messages per views from the previous profile to the new and improve profile though I don't really have very much raw data so it probably wouldn't be very accurate :rolleyes:

Oh and about the profile picture, that is actually a picture of me and my older sister on my way to graduation last year in her husband's fancy company plane and it was pretty nice getting spoiled for a change . . . the best part no invasive airport security or long lines!

And true Chevy though if you wanted to be more sneaky about going after the new girls you would welcome both guys and girls to make the pretense of being neighborly more believable while still achieving the desired results.

Though more than likely you are just being neighborly . . .law school tries really hard to turn you into a cynic. :toomuch:

IaoKim

View Profile
Posted : 27 Dec, 2010 07:35 PM

Hello :waving:

It seems like you are the official welcome wagon committee or are you just here to get at the fresh meat? lol

IaoKim

View Profile
Posted : 27 Dec, 2010 05:29 PM

. . . and passed the three day waiting period.

Hi I'm Anthony and I'm now an online dater . . . ~the crowd echoes in a monotone voice, "Hi Anthony."

Anyone else get that AA vibe?

Well as my profile states, I am a law student and currently half way through law school. I have never really tried online dating before so I am pretty clueless about it all. With law school my schedule is more demanding than ever so I decided to give this website a try to help me meet new people and maybe even "gasps" the one.

Some initial feed back on my profile would be nice . . . to much info? not enough? covered all the basics?

I want to put enough info out there to catch people's interest but at the same time I don't to sound overly full of myself either . . . Where do you draw the line?

Thanks. I look forward to getting to know y'all :)

Page : 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15