Author Thread
Devotedlove47^

View Profile
You said you did what for me?
Posted : 4 Feb, 2012 09:54 AM

"After a while he makes other friends who encourage him in the faith but he only has eyes for Sam."

Why "after" and not before? Why were there no "other friends" in the picture, to prevent him from developing only "eyes for Sam"?

Clearly, this was more than just hanging out, Sam's words reveal this. She was caught up in the attention she getting from this situation, and used it to make herself feel attractive, not taking into account the situation she was creating by allowing things to progress as far as they did.

Devotedlove47^

View Profile
Posted : 4 Feb, 2012 09:26 AM

"He's kinda shy around her and it makes for an endearing sight for he doesn't know how to tell her and he always comes off as awkward."

This is not the comment of someone who is oblivious to the emotions of another, but rather one who is discerning enough to recognize the internal struggles of another.

"Then one day after many invitations he comes to church and goes into the prayer line to accept Jesus into His heart. "

She clearly sees the guy is " love struck", :hearts: (it makes for an endearing sight) and so the best thing she could do, is keep give the guy " many invitations" to church? Yea right.

Again, a true Godly woman with pure motives would clearly have address the issue, and put distance between herself and him, the moment she started seeing his "awkward" behaviors which she states "always " showed themselves whenever the two were together. She would not have continued to lure the guy towards her, but rather the males of the church. She would have made it clear the moment God began to reveal to her where his emotions were headed.

In Proverbs 30:20 the bible reads: Such is the way of an adulterous woman; she eats, and wipes her mouth, and said, I have done no wickedness.

Today, I see many women in the church doing this very same thing, using their sexuality to entice men into the church, and then trying to proclaim their innocents to God after having done so. It is wrong for both males and females to behave in this manner.

Devotedlove47^

View Profile
Posted : 4 Feb, 2012 07:26 AM

Since the time of the disciples of Jesus, we have seen the results of naivety in the minds of those, seeking to be either followers or witnesses for Christ. This will continue to happen as long as we continue to fail in counting up the cost of truly serving God.

Samantha clearly should not have been spending time with this guy, but rather should have had enough spiritual understanding and concern to connect him to the fellowship of brothers in Christ, if her real motive was only to lead him to the Lord. It appears that she deliberately ignored his building emotions for her, which caused him to come to Christ to be with her. Clearly this was wrong, and the Holy Spirit had to have warned her of this potential event the moment the two first met through the mutual friends.

I think she owes him an apology for the misuse of her femininity in the name of Christ. Clearly, she knew his emotions were headed in that direction. The Holy Spirit leads and guides in all truth, not just some.

Devotedlove47^

View Profile
TYPHOON VICTIMS
Posted : 27 Jan, 2012 02:20 PM

LET US HELP AND PRAY FOR THE SALVATION, HEALING, AND RESTORATION OF THOSE WHO HAVE SUFFERED TRAGEDY IN THE WAKE OF TYPHOON SENDONG MAY GOD COMFORT THEM IN THIS TIME OF GREAT GRIEF, PAIN, AND SORROW.

http://youtu.be/Nt5LpHYYI1Q

Devotedlove47^

View Profile
TYPHOON VICTIMS
Posted : 27 Jan, 2012 02:20 PM

LET US HELP AND PRAY FOR THE SALVATION, HEALING, AND RESTORATION OF THOSE WHO HAVE SUFFERED TRAGEDY IN THE WAKE OF TYPHOON SENDONG MAY GOD COMFORT THEM IN THIS TIME OF GREAT GRIEF, PAIN, AND SORROW.

http://youtu.be/Nt5LpHYYI1Q

Devotedlove47^

View Profile
TYPHOON VICTIMS
Posted : 27 Jan, 2012 02:04 PM

LET US HELP AND PRAY FOR THE SALVATION, HEALING, AND RESTORATION OF THOSE WHO HAVE SUFFERED TRAGEDY IN THE WAKE OF TYPHOON SENDONG :prayingm::prayingf: MAY GOD COMFORT THEM IN THIS TIME OF GREAT GRIEF, PAIN, AND SORROW. http://youtu.be/Nt5LpHYYI1Q

Devotedlove47^

View Profile
TYPHOON VICTIMS
Posted : 27 Jan, 2012 02:03 PM

LET US HELP AND PRAY FOR THE SALVATION, HEALING, AND RESTORATION OF THOSE WHO HAVE SUFFERED TRAGEDY IN THE WAKE OF TYPHOON SENDONG :prayingm::prayingf: MAY GOD COMFORT THEM IN THIS TIME OF GREAT GRIEF, PAIN, AND SORROW. http://youtu.be/Nt5LpHYYI1Q

Devotedlove47^

View Profile
No Children
Posted : 23 Jan, 2012 12:50 PM

In the beginning, the purpose for baring children was/is all about producing and reproducing after ones kind.

Reproducing young innocent, Godly worshipers, who would eventually mature and live eternally to worship and serve the Father in spiritual oneness, purity, and innocence, with their free will. This was/is God's plan for mankind. Righteous mankind was/is the first-fruits of God's creation, designed and ordained by God to bring Godly sons and daughters into the earth for the sole purpose of worship.

When man and woman sinned, that spiritual oneness, purity, and innocence was destroyed, and sin damaged mankind in his body, mind, and soul. The care of self took over and dominated the thoughts of his mind, thus we have the natural or "carnal" man, whose mind is by nature hostile towards God, and will not submit to his will and purpose.

The goal of Satan was to abort God's plan, so that no eternal worship of God would occur in future generations, thus God barred man's access to the tree of life, in order to redeem His plan for true worshipers. Raising and training up Godly eternal worshipers/servants, was/is the sole purpose of child birth, and

parenting. Woman was were created for the sole purpose of parenting, not for just satisfying Adam's sexual cravings, which he developed as a result of sin. A woman desiring a man, but not wanting to participate in any form of nurturing young souls for God, is in essence rebelling against her original God ordained purpose,

which is the population of the soon coming Kingdom of Heaven.

IT"S ALL ABOUT MAKING TRUE WORSHIPERS OF GOD :prayingm: :prayingf:

And the devil, taking him up into an high mountain, shewed unto

him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time.

And the devil said unto him, All this power will I give thee, and the

glory of them: for that is delivered unto me; and to whomsoever I

will I give it. If thou therefore wilt worship me, all shall be thine.

And Jesus answered and said unto him, Get thee behind me, Satan:

for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him

only shalt thou serve. Luke 4:5-8

Jesus saith unto her, Woman, believe me, the hour cometh, when

ye shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the

Father. Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for

salvation is of the Jews.

But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall

worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh

such to worship him.

God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in

spirit and in truth. John 4:21-24

And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme

his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to

overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and

tongues, and nations.

And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names

are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the

foundation of the world.

If any man have an ear, let him hear.

He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth

with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience

and the faith of the saints. Rev 13:6-10

Devotedlove47^

View Profile
"Curvy," "A Few Extra Pounds," "Voluptuous," "BBW" = Unattractive???
Posted : 23 Jan, 2012 05:24 AM

Hello Authentic84

I sense what you might be experiencing is an age group/peer group thing.

Most young slim men today in their 20's, tend to be more preconditioned by societal influences to pursue the slimmer lady over the fuller one.

With a lot of the concern over obesity today, I think people tend to see being full figured as being obese. Also there is the factor of future wife and kids that play a major role in a man's choice. A guy may like you a whole lot, but may have concerns about your future health and appearance 5 or 10 years from now. "What is she going to look like after she exhales"? "What is she going to look like after having our children"? "Will her attitude change once we are married"? "Will physical intimacy or personal hygiene be a labor for her"? Do you follow what I'm saying?

Most men tend to think futuristic when they find themselves becoming seriously attracted to a woman. There are men however, who are attracted to all types of women, (myself included) who do not feel so overly concerned about such issues, they a looking purely for true Godly intimacy and romance with a woman, nothing else. This kind of man is out there, I sense you just have not encountered him yet.

Devotedlove47^

View Profile
Virgin
Posted : 16 Jan, 2012 07:18 AM

Thank you Liz and Godsgirl for your words of hostility, anger, and disgust. Your comments truly strengthen my faith, and give me joy in Christ. For as you speak, I am comforted by the Holy Spirit with the words of Jesus:

Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness� sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.

Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you. Matt 5:10-12 :yay: :applause: :yay: :peace:

If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated

you. If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.

Remember the word that I said unto you, The servant is not greater than his Lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you; if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also. But all these things will they do unto you for my name�s sake, because they know not him that sent me. John 15:18-21

Grace to you!!! God bless: waving: :peace:

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10