Author Thread
Devotedlove47^

View Profile
really eill someone lplease give me their opinion on this subject? I am convined we will not actuly be getting a mansion as we think of them, but the word mansion is represintitive of our new bodies! I mean what would I need with a big ole house in heaven I just want to be with Jesus I dont care one thing about a mansion!
Posted : 6 Jan, 2012 05:58 AM

And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God. Rev. 21:1-3

And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the

seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me,

saying, Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb�s wife.

And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God, Rev. 21: 10

And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the

Lamb are the temple of it. And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof. And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honor into it. And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no night there. And they shall bring the glory and honor of the nations into it.

And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth,

neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb�s book of life. REV. 21: 22-27

And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal,

proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.

In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations. And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the

Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him: And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads.

And there shall be no night there; and they need no candle, neither light of the sun; for the Lord God giveth them light: and they shall reign for ever and ever. REV. 22: 1-5

AS I SAID BEFORE, IT IS ALL ABOUT PERCEPTION

YOUR PERCEPTION OF FUTURE EVENTS IS INACCURATE

The problems we have in understanding the things of God, lie clearly in our willingness to commit wholeheartedly to the words of God, which he ordain for our learning and understanding.

We say we believe in Him with our mouths, but in our hearts, we habor reservations, the moment we run into some of the deep and secret things of God, which are far above our threshhold of understanding at the time. Instead of humbling ourselves to this fact, we then act out our ignorance of not knowing, through proud debates of cynicism against the unknown truths of God.

We become skeptics and critics of the Word, while at the same time, professing to be wise to the ways of God. Thus, we become like the Pharisees, having the form of Godliness, but denying his sovereign power and authority.

Satan knows this, and uses those reservations against us, to snatch away the Word from our hearts, with hopes of voiding our citizenship in the Kingdom of God, which God before the foundation of the world, predetermined that we would have the opportunity to inheirit.

This is what Jesus was attempting to convey when he stated that a little leaven, leavens the whole lump. Resentments, disagreements, controversies, and problems with the will and way of God, manifest themselves in the form of evil speaking, false systems of perception, doctrinal error, and disbelief.

No man, when he hath lighted a candle, putteth it in a secret place, neither under a bushel, but on a candlestick, that they which come in may see the light.

The light of the body is the eye: therefore when thine eye is single, thy whole body also is full of light; but when thine eye is evil, thy body also is full of darkness.

Take heed therefore that the light which is in thee be not darkness. If thy whole body therefore be full of light, having no part dark, the whole shall be full of light, as when the bright shining of a candle doth give thee light. Luke 11:33-36

SELAH

Devotedlove47^

View Profile
Houston We have a problem
Posted : 29 Dec, 2011 05:27 PM

IT'S ALL ABOUT PERCEPTION

The problems we have in understanding the things of God, lie clearly in our willingness to commit wholeheartedly to the words of God, which he ordain for our learning and understanding.

We say we believe in Him with our mouths, but in our hearts, we habor reservations, the moment we run into some of the deep and secret things of God, which are far above our threshhold of understanding at the time. Instead of humbling ourselves to this fact, we then act out our ignorance of not knowing, through proud debates of cynicism against the unknown truths of God.

We become skeptics and critics of the Word, while at the same time, professing to be wise to the ways of God. Thus, we become like the Pharisees, having the form of Godliness, but denying his

sovereign power and authority.

Satan knows this, and uses those reservations against us, to snatch away the Word from our hearts, with hopes of voiding our citizenship in the Kingdom of God, which God before the foundation of the world, predetermined that we would have the opportunity to inheirit.

This is what Jesus was attempting to convey when he stated that a little leaven, leavens the whole lump. Resentments, disagreements, controversies, and problems with the will and way of God, manifest themselves in the form of evil speaking, false systems of perception, doctrinal error, and disbelief.

No man, when he hath lighted a candle, putteth it in a secret place, neither under a bushel, but on a candlestick, that they which come in may see the light.

The light of the body is the eye: therefore when thine eye is single, thy whole body also is full of light; but when thine eye is evil, thy body also is full of darkness.

Take heed therefore that the light which is in thee be not darkness.

If thy whole body therefore be full of light, having no part dark, the whole shall be full of light, as when the bright shining of a candle doth give thee light. Luke 11:33-36

SELAH

Devotedlove47^

View Profile
here is the answer to all the questions and debates however I know that nobody will accept it
Posted : 29 Dec, 2011 05:22 PM

IT'S ALL ABOUT PERCEPTION

We say we believe in Him with our mouths, but in our hearts, we habor reservations, the moment we run into some of the deep and secret things of God, which are far above our threshold of understanding at the time. Instead of humbling ourselves to this fact, we then act out our ignorance of not knowing, through proud debates of cynicism against the unknown truths of God.

We become skeptics and critics of the Word, while at the same time, professing to be wise to the ways of God. Thus, we become like the Pharisees, having the form of Godliness, but denying his sovereign power and authority.

Satan knows this, and uses those reservations against us, to snatch away the Word from our hearts, with hopes of voiding our citizenship in the Kingdom of God, which God before the foundation of the world, predetermined that we would have the opportunity to inherit.

Take heed therefore that the light which is in thee be not darkness.

If thy whole body therefore be full of light, having no part dark, the whole shall be full of light, as when the bright shining of a candle doth give thee light. Luke 11:33-36

SELAH

Devotedlove47^

View Profile
Can a Christian Lose His,or Her Salvation?
Posted : 29 Dec, 2011 08:22 AM

Bible Facts to consider:

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works. 2 Timothy 3;16-17

THIS BEING TRUE, CONSIDER THE INSPIRED WORDS OF GOD SPOKEN BY JESUS, HIS HOLY PROPHETS, AND APOSTLES AND THEIR GOD INSPIRED HARMONY:

JESUS SAID:

Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.

And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come. Matt. 12:31-32

Verily I say unto you, All sins shall be forgiven unto the sons of

men, and blasphemies wherewith soever they shall blaspheme:

But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never

forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation. MARK 3:28-29

THE REASON HE SAID IT:

Because they said, He hath an unclean spirit. MARK 3:30

DESPISING AND INSULTING THE HOLY SPIRIT OF GOD WILL CAUSE ANYONE TO LOSE

THE ATONEMENT OF CHRIST FOREVER. FOR IT IS AN EVIL THOUGHT THAT PROCEEDS FROM THE HEART AND DEFILES THE MAN OR WOMAN PERMANENTLY.

THESE ARE THE WORDS OF JESUS CHRIST ON THE MATTER

And when he had called all the people unto him, he said unto them,

Hearken unto me every one of you, and understand:

There is nothing from without a man, that entering into him can

defile him: but the things which come out of him, those are they

that defile the man.

If any man have ears to hear, let him hear.

And when he was entered into the house from the people, his

disciples asked him concerning the parable.

And he saith unto them, Are ye so without understanding also? Do ye not perceive, that whatsoever thing from without entereth into the man, it cannot defile him;

Because it entereth not into his heart, but into the belly, and goeth out into the draught, purging all meats?

And he said, That which cometh out of the man, that defileth the

man. For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders,

Thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lasciviousness, an evil

eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness:

All these evil things come from within, and defile the man. MATT 7:14-23

NOW CONSIDER THE LORD TO THE PROPHET EZEKIEL:

Again, When a righteous man doth turn from his righteousness, and commit iniquity, and I lay a stumbling-block before him, he shall die: because thou hast not given him warning, he shall die in his sin,

and his righteousness which he hath done shall not be remembered; but his blood will I require at thine hand.

Nevertheless if thou warn the righteous man, that the righteous sin not, and he doth not sin, he shall surely live, because he is warned; also thou hast delivered thy soul.

Ezekiel 3: 20-21

NOW CONSIDER THE APOSTLES OF JESUS CHRIST:

For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost, And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come,

If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.

For the earth which drinketh in the rain that cometh oft upon it, and bringeth forth herbs meet for them by whom it is dressed, receiveth blessing from God: But that which beareth thorns and briers is rejected, and is nigh unto cursing; whose end is to be burned. But, beloved, we are persuaded better things of you, and things that accompany salvation, though we thus speak. Hebrews 6:4-9

For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins, But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries. He that despised Moses� law died without mercy under two or three witnesses:

Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?

For we know him that hath said, Vengeance belongeth unto me, I will recompense, saith the Lord. And again, The Lord shall judge his people. It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God. Hebrews 10:26-31

For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning.

For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them. But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog is turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire.

2 Peter 2: 20-22

And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book. Revelation 22:19

For nothing is secret, that shall not be made manifest; neither any thing hid, that shall not be known and come abroad.

Take heed therefore how ye hear: for whosoever hath, to him shall be given; and whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken even that which he seemeth to have. LUKE 8:17-18

******NOTE, THEY ALL ECHO THE WORDS OF JESUS CHRIST*****

Take heed, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of

unbelief, in departing from the living God

But exhort one another daily, while it is called To day; lest any of

you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin.

For we are made partakers of Christ, if we hold the beginning of

our confidence stedfast unto the end; HEBREWS 3:12-14

SELAH

Devotedlove47^

View Profile
Can one lose THEIR salvation
Posted : 27 Dec, 2011 04:54 PM

Grace to you all in Jesus!!!

Facts to consider:

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in

righteousness That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works. 2 Timothy 3;16-17

This being true, now considered what the Lord has inspired:

What does it profit, my brethren, though a man says he has faith, and has not works? can faith save him?

If a brother or sister be naked, and destitute of daily food,

And one of you say unto them, Depart in peace, be warmed and filled; yet you give them not those things which are needful to the body; what does it profit?

Even so faith, if it has not works, is dead, being alone.

Yea, a man may say, You have faith, and I have works: show me your faith without your works, and I will show you my faith by my works.

You believe that there is one God; you do well: the demons also believe, and tremble.

But will you know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead?

Was not Abraham our father justified by works, when he had offered Isaac his son upon the altar?

See how faith worked with his works, and by works was faith made perfect?

And the scripture was fulfilled which says, Abraham believed God, and it was imputed unto him for righteousness: and he was called the Friend of God.

You see then how that by works a man is justified, and not by faith only.

Likewise also was not Rahab the harlot justified by works, when she had received the messengers, and had sent them out another way?

For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.

By faith Noah, being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear, prepared an ark to the saving of his house; by the which he condemned the world, and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith.

Hebrews 11:17

By faith Moses, when he was come to years, refused to be called the son of Pharaoh�s daughter; Hebrew

Through faith he kept the passover, and the sprinkling of blood, lest he that destroyed the firstborn should touch them. Hebrews 11:24, 28

Again, When a righteous man doth turn from his righteousness, and commit iniquity, and I lay a stumbling-block before him, he shall die: because thou hast not given him warning, he shall die in his sin,

and his righteousness which he hath done shall not be remembered; but his blood will I require at thine hand.

Nevertheless if thou warn the righteous man, that the righteous sin not, and he doth not sin, he shall surely live, because he is warned; also thou hast delivered thy soul.

Ezekiel 3: 20-21

Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.

And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come. Matt. 12:31-32

For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins, But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries. He that despised Moses� law died without mercy under two or three witnesses:

Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?

For we know him that hath said, Vengeance belongeth unto me, I will recompense, saith the Lord. And again, The Lord shall judge his people. It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God. Hebrews 10:26-31

For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost, And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come,

If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.

For the earth which drinketh in the rain that cometh oft upon it, and bringeth forth herbs meet for them by whom it is dressed, receiveth blessing from God: But that which beareth thorns and briers is rejected, and is nigh

unto cursing; whose end is to be burned. But, beloved, we are persuaded better things of you, and things

that accompany salvation, though we thus speak. Hebrews 6:4-9

For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning.

For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them. But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog is turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire.

2 Peter 2: 20-22

And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book. Revelation 22:19

SELAH

Devotedlove47^

View Profile
Can you really love a righteous man like that?
Posted : 27 Dec, 2011 02:03 PM

SCRIPTURAL CONCLUSION:

Modesty is not an option, but a righteous requirement of the Lord

Moreover the LORD saith, Because the daughters of Zion are haughty, and walk with stretched forth necks and wanton eyes, walking and mincing as they go, and making a tinkling with their feet:

Therefore the Lord will smite with a scab the crown of the head of the daughters of Zion, and the LORD will discover their secret parts.

In that day the Lord will take away the bravery of their tinkling ornaments about their feet, and their cauls, and their round tires like the moon, The chains, and the bracelets, and the mufflers, The bonnets, and the ornaments of the legs, and the headbands, and the tablets, and the earrings, The rings, and nose jewels, The changeable suits of apparel, and the mantles, and the wimples, and the crisping pins, The glasses, and the fine linen, and the hoods, and the vails.

And it shall come to pass, that instead of sweet smell there shall be stink; and instead of a girdle a rent; and instead of well set hair baldness; and instead of a stomacher a girding of sackcloth; and burning instead of beauty.

Thy men shall fall by the sword, and thy mighty in the war.

And her gates shall lament and mourn; and she being desolate shall sit upon the ground.

And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, We will eat our own bread, and wear our own apparel: only let us be called by thy name, to take away our reproach.

In that day shall the branch of the LORD be beautiful and glorious, and the fruit of the earth shall be excellent and comely for them that are escaped of Israel.

And it shall come to pass, that he that is left in Zion, and he that

remaineth in Jerusalem, shall be called holy, even every one that is written among the living in Jerusalem:

When the Lord shall have washed away the filth of the daughters

of Zion, and shall have purged the blood of Jerusalem from the

midst thereof by the spirit of judgment, and by the spirit of

burning.

And the LORD will create upon every dwelling place of mount

Zion, and upon her assemblies, a cloud and smoke by day, and the shining of a flaming fire by night: for upon all the glory shall be a defence.

And there shall be a tabernacle for a shadow in the day time from

the heat, and for a place of refuge, and for a covert from storm and from rain. Isaiah 3: 16-26, 4:1-6

SELAH

Devotedlove47^

View Profile
Question/Tip for fellas
Posted : 27 Dec, 2011 12:38 AM

Hoosiermike and Kellybean1990

Frankly, it's a little scary. Not to say I am afraid of marriage, but if a guy comes to me saying hey! If we were married, blah blah, when I don't even know him and it's the first time I ever talked to him, that's pretty darn scary.

" If we were married, " says a whole lot, if you are truly listening to the person. " If " implies a condition on which something depends. If is general. It may be used to indicate suppositions or hypothetical conditions (often involving doubt or uncertainty).

By using those words, the guys is clearly showing you that he is not assuming anything, but rather speaking hypothetically.

What is " scary" to you is his unknown source of motivation, which you are perceiving as being assumptive, as opposed to being positive self confidence and security.

You need to be sure that your analysis of the situation is accurate, and not based on an emotional internalization of the whole matter.

Devotedlove47^

View Profile
Can you really love a righteous man like that?
Posted : 23 Dec, 2011 05:23 AM

Yes, we should love them as Christ loves them. Christ's love commands accountability, so how should righteous men respond to women like those in questions 1 & 2? This is what I am seeking specific comments on.

Devotedlove47^

View Profile
Back Rubs
Posted : 20 Dec, 2011 05:41 AM

That is a lie from the pits of hell, and heis speaking those things, simply as a part of his grooming you for sexual sins. This is definitely not the kind of guy you want to be considering for marriage. You can do much better than him. Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof. Neither yield ye your members as instruments of unrighteousness unto sin: but yield yourselves unto God, as those that are alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness unto God. Romans 6:12-13

Do not fall for the illegitimate guilt that he through the carnal mind is attempting to birth in you.

Always remember: There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free

from the law of sin and death. For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh: That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit

For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.

For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is

life and peace. Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God. But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit

of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ,

he is none of his. Romans 8: 1-9

SELAH

Devotedlove47^

View Profile
reply or not????
Posted : 19 Dec, 2011 07:44 AM

I find it best to speak the truth in love, Eph. 4:15, being careful to be sure that the light by which we are viewing others is not actually darkness. Luke 11:34-36

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10