Author Thread
Devotedlove47^

View Profile
Should I change my profile?
Posted : 27 Nov, 2011 07:03 AM

The first thing you should know about me is that God is #1 in my life and He always will be above anyone and anything else.

That being said, it should be reflected in the remainder of your profile, seeing that this is a site that is suppose to be for Christian Dating. If God is the center of your life, then your passion for God should be reflected throughout your profile.

This will help greatly distinguish you from the scammers and the opportunists who come here seeking to exploit the righteous.

Also you might want to create a name which best fits your righteous character. Goldilocks is a make believe character, you might want to consider this.

Last but not least, get rid of the dog kissing photo. They put their mouths in some of the most unsanitary places ( like the rear end of another dog, licking their own private parts, dung piles, etc )

This will definately make men pass over your profile. I hope this helps. Take care :waving:

SELAH

Devotedlove47^

View Profile
Proverbs 31
Posted : 27 Nov, 2011 06:07 AM

Grace to you my brother in Jesus name!!!

I commend you on your efforts to portray the ideal righteous mate to the ladies here, however, I find this list in many instances to be inaccurate and incomplete in it's portrayal of what the ideal Godly mate looks like.

Going by this list, Jesus himself, and many of his apostles would be disqualified.

FOR EXAMPLE:

7 For he keeps the commandment of his father and forsakes not the law of his mother: (6:20)

Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.

GENESIS 2:24

He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.

And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me. MATT 10:37-38

And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female,

And said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh? MATT 19:4-5

19 And his ways please Jehovah, so that the Lord maketh even his enemies to be at peace with him. (16:7)

Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her

mother in law.

And a man�s foes shall be they of his own household.

MATT 10:34-36

Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division:

For from henceforth there shall be five in one house divided, three against two, and two against three.

The father shall be divided against the son, and the son against the father; the mother against the daughter, and the daughter against the mother; the mother in law against her daughter in law, and the daughter in law against her mother in law. Luke 12:51-53

Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. John 14:27

These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world. John 16:33

27 Neither is he found among winebibbers, nor gluttonous eaters of flesh. (23:20)

For John came neither eating nor drinking, and they say, He hath a devil.

The Son of man came eating and drinking, and they say, Behold a man gluttonous, and a winebibber, a friend of publicans and sinners. But wisdom is justified of her children. MATT 11:18-19

Again, I really commend you efforts, but what has been posted here cannot not be used as a source of spiritual guidance, as it has been written here and taken out of the context in which it was inspired.

Peace my brother!!

Selah

Devotedlove47^

View Profile
to all the ladies on here,what's a guy got to do to win your heart?
Posted : 26 Nov, 2011 04:56 PM

Maybe you should reconsider your question, seeing that not all the ladies who come here, are here to give their hearts to a man, or to God for that matter.

There are many scammers and opportunist women here, seeking men of God purely for sexual and financial gain, and you definitely do not want to attract them.

Remember, that Jezebel is alive and well my brother!!

So do not be so discouraged when women here do not respond to you, if your heart is truly after God. Many of them are simply professing God to get what they want.

They have no true relationship, or spirituality about themselves whatsoever. As the Scripture says they merely have the form of Godliness, but they deny His power.

Walk in the Spirit of God, and He will give you continual guidance and understanding concerning the conduct and behavior of woman.

Peace my brother!!

Selah

Devotedlove47^

View Profile
How to win a men's heart?
Posted : 26 Nov, 2011 04:12 PM

To win the heart of a true spiritual man, be a true Godly woman as defined by the scriptures. Walk in True Holiness and Modesty as commanded in the word.

Do not conduct or carry yourself as though you are trying to use your body or beauty to entice him, all in the name of being a " Christian".

Any true man of God will be offended by this approach. Avoid pride like the plague, for it is one of the six things that God hates.

Really hear the word and obey it. Do not wear your faith like a removable garment.

Have a true relationship with God, not just going through the motions of religion.

Have true passion for God, and true compassion for people.

Truly fall in love with God, and the man of God will passionately love you beyond words.

UNDERSTAND AND AVOID THE SIN OF EVE

Devotedlove47^

View Profile
Out of state?
Posted : 26 Nov, 2011 06:58 AM

Grace to you iheartdogs in Jesus name!!

There are many reasons why both men and women tend to contact people outside of their state , more than people within their state.

It all comes down to the frame of mind one is in at the time of their seeking. For me personally, I allow the Spirit to reveal to me the heart of the person whom I am considering as a potential mate in Christ. Compatibility in Christ is the key to a success righteous relationship.

Through the reading of her words, I allow the Holy Spirit to lead me in both addressing and answering her response.

This is very important, because many of the women I meet, I find it is simply for illumination and edification purposes only.

Also I find that most women locally, tend to want to rush into meeting and going out to eat, which to me tends to be a distraction

when it comes to really knowing the woman behind the profile.

Telephoning and Video chatting requires one to be patient, focus, engaged and committed to the conversation. When people are in your presence, they tend to put on a show to impress you.

However, when chatting, or on the phone, it tends to be more easy to see to person you're getting acquainted with, because of the informal setting. You are able to ask questions in private, that you might be reluctant to ask in her presence, and visa-verse'.

Devotedlove47^

View Profile
Superhero or mere man?
Posted : 13 Jul, 2011 02:43 PM

Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church,

and gave himself for it;

That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by

the word,

That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having

spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and

without blemish.

So ought men to love their wives as their own bodies. He that

loveth his wife loveth himself.

For no man ever yet hated his own flesh; but nourisheth and

cherisheth it, even as the Lord the church:

For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones.

For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be

joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh.

This is a great mystery: but I speak concerning Christ and the

church. Ephesians 5:25-32

As a supernatural lover in Christ, I am called to demonstrate the sacrificial love of Christ to my spouse. Laying down my life for her spiritual union, growth, and maturity in God. Not worshipping her as an idol or icon before God, but loving her (sometimes though the correction of the word) back into the reconciliation (oneness) of Adam's original purpose in God.

Being fruitful, multiplying, and reproducing Godly seed upon the earth.

Devotedlove47^

View Profile
What HURTS your heart the MOST to have someone do to you?
Posted : 13 Jul, 2011 01:11 PM

What hurts my heart the most, is when God at times allows me to feel (through grief of the Spirit) the pain of seeing the body of Christ fight itself during sin-filled bouts before unbelievers.

Devotedlove47^

View Profile
what attracts you most
Posted : 13 Jul, 2011 12:51 PM

1.True purity to God

2.True compassion for all people

Devotedlove47^

View Profile
Guys what do you think a man likes about a man?
Posted : 13 Jul, 2011 12:29 PM

Every man and woman is an individual creation of God, each with his or her own personal likes or dislikes.

What a woman likes about a man, depends on what that woman has defined for herself to be fulfilling, when it come to being in relationship with a man.

The skies the limit, to what men and women find fulfilling in one another, which is why it is best to seek compatibility, through the character of Christ, and guidance of the Holy Spirit.

Selah

Devotedlove47^

View Profile
Isn't it funny?
Posted : 13 Jul, 2011 11:49 AM

Grace to sister in Jesus name?

The key to true happiness lies the title of your profile.

When a woman's heart is hidden deep in God, men who have no interest in meeting a genuine woman of God, will find her to be challenging as it relates to the flesh and vanity, so they will soon become disinterested with her. This also happens to genuine men of God as well.

You must be so deeply in love, and enthused with all that God is, until His word sets the standard for your character, conduct, and relationship with the opposite sex. Integrity, Modesty, Humility, Purity, and Faithfulness to God must be the foundation upon which you build your life.

You must walk secure in the character of Jesus Christ, and in the virtue which God bestows upon you as a result of your faithfulness to Him.

In so doing, you will repel all those whose hearts are not after God, and are only after self gratification.

You will also find the wisdom, strength, and joy it takes to stand, during those times of rejection.

Stay hidden at the foot of Jesus, until you can discern by the Holy Spirit, the heart of a man, and the hour of visitation, when God is bringing that man of God into your life.

Selah

Page : 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11