Author Thread
HazelEyesSparkle

View Profile
Pattern Continues
Posted : 2 Jan, 2023 08:10 PM

No offense, but I would not go for any Asian women on islands. They prey on American men for money. My dad had a friend who married an Asian woman and it was the bigfest headache ever plus she took all of his money and was "bitter" because she was poor. Don't get sucked into the trap and consider this a blessing!

HazelEyesSparkle

View Profile
Weirdest Guy Ever, No Offense
Posted : 2 Jan, 2023 08:06 PM

I started talking to this guy about a year and a half ago. We would talk but I noticed he never would ask questions about me and when I would ask questions about him, he would not answer or never go into depth about what I asked but we talked every day for like a year and a half.

Recently, I expressed that I did like talking to him to which he was shocked and said Oh I thought you saw me as a friend. I told him why would I see you as a friend if we talk everyday and he flirted with me first. He said yes I did flirt with you first. Then later on, he said he never flirted with me I don't get it. Anyways, we had the same moral values. I did notice though that he was very critical of me saying I was serious, not open (hilarious!), and he wanted to come down from out of state to meet me to see if he "liked" me. We told each other that after meeting, we would be honest with each other.

We met and would go out someplace for about 5 hrs for three days getting a meal or just walking around. We even gave each other gifts and he gave me something pertaining to the nickname he gave me. He did want to meet at a park at night which I thought was suspect but I did see him in the day. We barely talked and he was quiet literally 80% of the time.

Two days after he flew back, I messaged him. Then I sent another message near Christmas. 10 days later, he responded and said sorry I couldn't reply sooner! And said hope you had a nice Christmas.

Today, I sent one more message saying he owes me an explanation at least. What do you think this guy wanted?

HazelEyesSparkle

View Profile
Should I just let this flow naturally
Posted : 18 Jul, 2021 02:27 PM

Today, I got my chance to extend the conversation a little more on purpose. I went in and he helped me right away and it was cool because it was just him and I in the store. I went in before rush hour in the morning. He asked me how I was which no other guy asks me there and said good morning.

I asked him a little more questions about if they carried a certain food and he kind of listened to me and leaned over the counter. He then rang me up which he never does, this was the first time he has ever done this. I then kept the conversation going more by asking about a certain item.

I then said I'd come back to get something next time so that was that

HazelEyesSparkle

View Profile
Should I just let this flow naturally
Posted : 18 Jul, 2021 01:29 AM

I frequently shop at this private owned market and different guys have helped me with my order different times but lately when I've gone in, I always get this one guy who helps me out. I believe he is Middle Eastern, he is very attractive, and I notice he stares into my eyes heavily when we speak to each other. One day, I was trying to be really friendly and was giving a slight smile to everything he was asking me but not in a weird way.

I noticed that day, he started staring at me from afar when I was being rung up and when I went to my car, he gave one glance at me as he was getting supplies from the back. I went again to the store and I noticed he stood right in front of me while he was helping someone out.

Lately, I haven't been getting him like usual but I notice intense eye contact from him everytime I go into the store now but I never look over unless he is helping me because I feel like I'll look strange just staring back. I'm 28 but I don't know how old he is, maybe in his 30's, mid 30's latest.

I don't want to be seen as creepy or anything, I'm just trying to be friendly. I feel like it is love at first sight or something. I would say I have a strong attraction to him but don't know him or how to break his shell. He is very serious.

I am not sure in which way he likes me, if it is in a short-term or dating way. He has never gotten on a personal level with me at all. My question is, should I just kind of wait to see if he speaks to me or stare over when he stares?

HazelEyesSparkle

View Profile
Who do you admire?
Posted : 4 Jun, 2021 09:01 PM

Of course, I admire my parents because they have always put my brother and I first. Most parents are always thinking about their own lives but they are always thinking about us and were heavily involved in our lives always.

Secondly, I would say my grandmother (dad's side) and great-grandmother (mom's side). My grandmother raised a household of nine people - 7 kids and worked really hard. She lived to 89 years old. My great-grandmother had a husband who died at 50 of a heart attack. She did waitressing to raise 4 kids. She never had anything bad to say about anyone and would walk blocks to her apartment and went out everywhere by herself. She enjoyed life until age 90.

Thirdly, I would say one of my science academy teachers. He taught me some life lessons and was just very kind to me. Another one of ny teachers was my academic decathlon teacher. He was always smiling and believed in me.

HazelEyesSparkle

View Profile
age v/s looks
Posted : 4 Jun, 2021 08:25 PM

I know what you mean. My mom is on a date site too and attracts lots of younger guys even though she is older than them. She likes younger guys too. She cannot find anyone that wants a relationship. She is trying but it has been hard.

HazelEyesSparkle

View Profile
Need advice on my younger brother who is dating
Posted : 4 Jun, 2021 06:06 PM

My brother just turned 20 years old and he recently asked out a 25-year-woman from his work. I think she is way too old for him, these are completely different ages, and I think this is inappropriate. I think she is trying to take advantage of him. My brother has never dated before and out of the blue asked this girl out.

My mom tried talking to him and fully agrees with me but he is extremely stubborn. What should I do about this?

HazelEyesSparkle

View Profile
Guy Expressing His Love Within A Month.. Red Flag?
Posted : 4 Jun, 2021 11:36 AM

Thank you, I agree about the man/child part because I have seen situations like that first-hand. Also, yes, he is only in love with a picture or an idea. It's really bizarre. Only way to find out you love someone is seeing them in person.

HazelEyesSparkle

View Profile
Supporting a man
Posted : 3 Jun, 2021 07:55 PM

I never think you should support a man financially. He should be the sole provider but the woman can too. If you are newly dating, then you guys can maybe go half on things, even in marriage but should be discussed. I do believe the man should provide though.

HazelEyesSparkle

View Profile
Guy Expressing His Love Within A Month.. Red Flag?
Posted : 3 Jun, 2021 04:58 PM

Yes I agree, the whole thing seems off. I just wanted to get other people's opinions on the matter.

Page : 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13