Author Thread
HazelEyesSparkle

View Profile
what am I doing wrong?
Posted : 5 Oct, 2023 01:28 AM

You seem to have great moral standards which is rare to come by these days. One issue is your photo. About 99% of people are not going to respond to an icon. You need to place a picture and a nicely filled profile. If people are not saying hi back, maybe something you are doing. If you are making friends though, maybe you are just more mature than people your age.

HazelEyesSparkle

View Profile
what am I doing wrong?
Posted : 5 Oct, 2023 01:26 AM

That's good

HazelEyesSparkle

View Profile
Why do men ask for social media accounts after just a few back and forth conversations
Posted : 30 Sep, 2023 09:35 PM

I'm with Handyman62 on this one

HazelEyesSparkle

View Profile
Heartbreak letting go
Posted : 29 Sep, 2023 09:57 PM

Be very thankful it happened before anything serious happened. God showed you what is right and wrong and God is always right.

HazelEyesSparkle

View Profile
Why do men ask for social media accounts after just a few back and forth conversations
Posted : 29 Sep, 2023 09:56 PM

I notice I will be talking to a man and after a few back-and-forth conversations, a man will ask for my social media accounts. We don't even really know anything about each other. I don't feel comfortable giving that information out unless I really get to know someone on here. Is this a new thing now?

HazelEyesSparkle

View Profile
My family forgot my birthday, again..
Posted : 14 Aug, 2023 12:46 AM

Thank you for your kind answer. In my family, my brothers are 28 and 22 and they still get taken out for their day. Even my mom we take her out. Last 2 years there has been no remembrance. Cake, gifts, cards etc. Happens every year with us but everyone gets theirs remembered by doing something that day.

HazelEyesSparkle

View Profile
Posted : 12 Aug, 2023 05:45 PM

Every single person in my family gets a day planned. Like dinner etc. For some reason they slighted mine almost didn't even get a cake and had two unwrapped gifts. No atmosphere etc.

HazelEyesSparkle

View Profile
Posted : 11 Aug, 2023 12:54 PM

I already spoke to them, I'm coming online to get opinions not speak randomly to strangers

HazelEyesSparkle

View Profile
Posted : 11 Aug, 2023 12:05 AM

Sorry I meant to also add they bought a full dinner today but didn't buy me even food yesterday

HazelEyesSparkle

View Profile
what's it like to have people who care?
Posted : 10 Aug, 2023 11:01 PM

I have no idea because no one cares about me

Page : 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11