Author Thread
HazelEyesSparkle

View Profile
What should I do in this situation
Posted : 24 Apr, 2023 03:17 PM

Thank you to all of you for your answers! Very informative!

HazelEyesSparkle

View Profile
Would you keep the gift or give it away
Posted : 24 Apr, 2023 02:57 PM

CDFF21467 haha!

HazelEyesSparkle

View Profile
Would you keep the gift or give it away
Posted : 22 Apr, 2023 07:47 PM

I was talking to a man for about a year and a half and really got along well. We met end of last year for about 3 days and he went back to his state. For some reason, he ghosted me but he gave me a mug for Christmas that pertains to a nickname he gave me. What is your take on this - should I donate the item or utilize it? I don't know how I feel about it?

HazelEyesSparkle

View Profile
This guy overmessages me, should I respond
Posted : 16 Apr, 2023 04:18 PM

Thanks to 1jon310

HazelEyesSparkle

View Profile
Posted : 16 Apr, 2023 04:17 PM

I didn't ghost, thanks to the person who got that correct. When you confront someone and they don't listen, time to cut it off. My character has always been intact. Thanks!

HazelEyesSparkle

View Profile
Posted : 14 Apr, 2023 07:55 PM

There is this guy I was talking to quite frequently on here but I notice I will reply, and then he will repeat the same message like 5 times to me. At one point, I went off the site and he made two accounts and messaged me repeatedly. I've confronted him about it and he just says it's his computer which it obviously isn't. He overmessages. So far, I've cut off contact but I will occasionally find a message pop up from him. Should I continue to ignore him?

HazelEyesSparkle

View Profile
Guy keeps talking to everyone else but me (a little long)
Posted : 29 Mar, 2023 11:17 PM

I work with a man at my job and he will help me with my questions that I may have about work but I notice he will talk to everyone around me and get personal with them but never talks to me at all. For instance, this one friend I had he asked where she had been all along because she had been gone for a while and joked with her about her hair because she changes it a lot. He never said hi to me, just completely ignored me. Then the next time I was closing with her, he didn't talk to me or her which was strange.

Then tonight, he talked to another coworker of mine only. I was counting money and he helped me and kept pointing at the screen in front of me trying to get into my personal space but I'm not sure. He just kept getting really close to me while trying to explain to me. He does sometimes get a little impatient if I don't know something right away.

I tried to smile, be friendly, and chime in to their conversation tonight but he said to me "don't get distracted." He starts full-blown ignoring me and asking her how her mom was and about how he went on vacation. They are talking right in front of me.

He only talks to me very once in a blue moon. Once he asked me what my plans were for New Year's and he claimed he was doing the same thing as me like hanging with family but when I tried to further the conversation, he just walked out of the room. Another time, I was going to go out in the rain and he asked me "no jacket?" He then said I'd get sick and he pointed to a cover that I could use to walk outside.

Plus I went on vacation and he copied me and went on vacation a week after. Not sure if this relates to the question. He's nice sometimes but really ignores me. I also notice that when I am nice, he comes over to my area but when I ignore him, he stops hanging around me. Should I just ignore him instead of acting like an idiot trying to get his attention?

HazelEyesSparkle

View Profile
Why do I attract bad men/not getting married
Posted : 27 Mar, 2023 12:40 AM

Thank you! So true. And thank you for your answer about different environments. I'll try that, I remember that working a few years back because I met 2 people by being in clubs. It is much harder these days but I have faith.

HazelEyesSparkle

View Profile
Posted : 26 Mar, 2023 09:52 PM

Because I know my best friend has no job or degree and she's been married for 7 years

HazelEyesSparkle

View Profile
Posted : 26 Mar, 2023 09:51 PM

What do you mean by pr degree? Retail

Page : 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13