Author Thread
HazelEyesSparkle

View Profile
Hi and a critique of this platform
Posted : 25 Oct, 2023 12:32 AM

I agree! Soo frustrating I keep getting guys everywhere but where I'm at!

HazelEyesSparkle

View Profile
Why does everything that happens to me bad
Posted : 25 Oct, 2023 12:27 AM

I currently am in a rough patch in my life. I look around at everyone and they all have great things happen for them. I don't think I've had one good thing happen to me in 10+ years to be honest. I don't understand why and everything I do becomes bad luck.

For instance, almost everyone I know is married or has a significant other. Me, any time I date it never works out. I don't like anyone who likes me either. I've actually given up fully on that. Also, I have one best friend whom I never see and I'd like to even have lunch with a friend or two but no one even acts like I exist. It's extremely upsetting because I feel alone. Every weekend, I spend it alone or spend hours at home doing nothing.

I am incredibly grateful for what I do have like a roof over my head, food to eat, health, job, etc. But I feel like I don't have what 99.9% of others have. They usually travel, have a nice house, car, money, etc. Of course, the ones that do have lots of things have a few bad things that have happened to them too. To top it off, my mom is sick too at the moment.

But I need to know why I have such bad luck? Am I just meant to have nothing?

HazelEyesSparkle

View Profile
Should I be more cautious
Posted : 22 Oct, 2023 08:56 PM

I understand what you are saying but I never meet anyone when I go out. And on this application, only people from out of state or country message me. It's weird, I've even tried setting a filter but it doesn't work.

HazelEyesSparkle

View Profile
Posted : 22 Oct, 2023 02:44 PM

No one very local at all to me and if they are, don't like them

HazelEyesSparkle

View Profile
Posted : 21 Oct, 2023 06:33 PM

I recently met a man on here who lives in a different country and he has asked me for my Instagram a few times. I wouldn't give it out then finally we reconnected again. I did give it to him and so far he has been sending me video recordings each day and pictures of food or himself.

I have sent a few recordings myself and he wants to know more about me and recently wanted pictures of trees like on my street.

I just don't want to be putting myself in a dangerous situation. I haven't really given any serious info at all. Just a little about my family, what I do for a living, etc.

Should I be more cautious and should I continue talking with him?

HazelEyesSparkle

View Profile
what am I doing wrong?
Posted : 16 Oct, 2023 02:25 PM

So why the lack of a photo now?

HazelEyesSparkle

View Profile
You have a Man you are dating
Posted : 16 Oct, 2023 02:23 PM

Yes it is cheating, because you already reached the exclusive mark

HazelEyesSparkle

View Profile
Looking for Love: Long Distance Dating
Posted : 6 Oct, 2023 12:36 AM

Hi WriterGirl, thank you for your response about meeting someone potentially at my local church. That might be a great way to go to find someone. Also, having the relationship with Jesus. Much appreciated!

HazelEyesSparkle

View Profile
Posted : 5 Oct, 2023 01:34 AM

And yes, it's so hard to meet people! I go to grocery stores, libraries, places, and work in a busy environment but never meet anyone! Very frustrating. To top it off, everyone here is out of state or country and the settings don't work to filter it out.

HazelEyesSparkle

View Profile
Posted : 5 Oct, 2023 01:32 AM

That is true, long distance can work. It is best to watch out for scammers though. I was talking to a man for a year and a half out of state and when we met, he decided to not contact me ever again. Yet he said he liked me and liked talking to me. Plus, he was the one pushing to meet. Go figure. I think if there is mutual trust, like, and understanding, it can work.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10