Author Thread
HazelEyesSparkle

View Profile
A Scenario for the Ladies
Posted : 7 Jan, 2024 08:19 PM

Probably stick with the first but I've heard of even guy friends where a girl will date one and end up with the other one. Does happen but not sure how common or rare that is

HazelEyesSparkle

View Profile
Should I just ignore this whole thing
Posted : 20 Dec, 2023 06:51 PM

Thank you Clark! Yes it is a bit tough to analyze and accept something that might be true or not true based on actions.

Thanks!

HazelEyesSparkle

View Profile
Posted : 20 Dec, 2023 10:33 AM

This is a serious question that needs serious answers, jokers need not apply. I cannot just "ask" him. That would never work, we are in a professional setting.

HazelEyesSparkle

View Profile
Posted : 20 Dec, 2023 12:49 AM

I work with this man at my job and I cannot tell if he likes me or dislikes me. He will be friendly towards me but we started off on the wrong foot. He used to come to the area where I work and would chat with every coworker but me. It was almost as if he was going out of his way to ignore me. I started to just ignore him back because I really didn't care and he noticed and was bothered by it. The next day he started being where I was and talking to me I guess as a way to apologize.

So I started being friendly again. When I talk to him, he kind of just clams up and never says anything more than a sentence or two. He seems almost short with me. I do notice he is around my area often, that's the only thing I notice. As far as body language goes, I notice he has gotten close to me before like near me very closely. He has touched my arm a bit before too.

I just don't get it. He seems like he really dislikes me. Should I just ignore this whole thing?

HazelEyesSparkle

View Profile
I think this guy likes me but should I just act friendly and ignore it
Posted : 16 Dec, 2023 08:53 PM

I've been at my workplace for 2 years now and there is a seasonal worker that works with me. One night, he asked me after work if I'd like to grab a bite to eat with him. I politely declined and said sorry that I have to be up early the next day. Later that evening, he asked me if I wanted him to walk with me to drop something off and I said, no I'm okay, nicely.

Tonight, he had gone to a coffee shop right next to where we work and we said hi to each other. He asked me, so do you like the banana bread more or the other one which I forgot.

I then said oh thank you for the thought, but I already am full and had sweets earlier. It was true because one of my coworkers brought sweets. My coworker randomly one day said we'd make a cute couple and said we should get together. This seasonal worker and I talk nicely to each other and have had a few conversations but I just feel awkward.

Should I just ignore this and continue to act friendly as coworkers?

HazelEyesSparkle

View Profile
Why does everything that happens to me bad
Posted : 11 Nov, 2023 09:23 PM

I think a stranger shouldn't label someone as "average" or "holding yourself to a high regard." I have every right to hold myself in a high regard because I myself believe so and others do too. I'm clean, nice, kind and nowhere near average and not anything like the trashy (some) women you see out there. Someone with 500+ favorited is not average my friend. I appreciate the others on here who have given me sound advice.

HazelEyesSparkle

View Profile
Posted : 10 Nov, 2023 09:35 PM

Someone's salty...

HazelEyesSparkle

View Profile
Posted : 10 Nov, 2023 09:33 PM

Wow you are way off! I am totally not the type that wants any man to support me... not sure how you are misreading my question. And many people find me beautiful so if anything they are not in my league haha!

HazelEyesSparkle

View Profile
Posted : 29 Oct, 2023 02:29 AM

Also just to clarify, I'm not looking for a man to give me the house, job, car, etc life. I just want to experience that even if I did it myself. Also, I am not looking for a perfect across the board man. A lot of men I have liked in the past have been average in looks even but there was something about the way they are personality wise and if they are cute to me, interesting, I'll like them. Way too many weirdos out there

HazelEyesSparkle

View Profile
Posted : 29 Oct, 2023 02:23 AM

@austin93a no offense, and don't take this the wrong way but women can sense desperation. And you seem to have a lot of it...

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10