Do woman want a virgin?
Posted : 6 May, 2009 05:53 PM

Topic^^

kidvid711

View Profile
Would you date this person?
Posted : 10 Apr, 2009 10:11 PM

Final Conclusion:

Well, just think about it. People can be playing around before they met you. Then decided to do things right. I'm just saying why not do the same? I know many others that are playing around and not planning onto getting married anytime soon. So basically, they are playing around before marriage and will decided to lock themselves up to one person after they have Finnish doing what they are doing.

To tell you the truth, I am seeing many of those type of people. We just going to forgive them for what they have done purposely? After they decided to do things right after they are threw? I truly can't do it. I'll forgive them but that doesn't mean I have to be with them. After a long concentration and thinking about it for many days. My heart cannot tolerate it.

kidvid711

View Profile
Has True Love Waited?
Posted : 7 Apr, 2009 10:36 PM

Eventually, we all will get married soon. At the same time, there isn't anything wrong with staying single. :)

kidvid711

View Profile
Do any guys READ the profiles?
Posted : 7 Apr, 2009 10:33 PM

No we just look at the pictures. :laugh: Some of us might skim read :)

kidvid711

View Profile
Posted : 22 Mar, 2009 09:17 PM

Bad behavior eh. I am not happy about it too! They break my heart, I'll break theirs right back. :laugh: And yes that is true. Nothing in this world can fill up the emptiness in our hearts. Only one person can, and we all know who that person is. :)

But just to let you know, some people do take advantage of the bible. We can always ask for forgiveness and still do it again as many times as we want. :) Also, I don't think they are even trying :rolleyes:

I know two similar Christians. One of them has a girl and cheated on her because he needs something warm in the bed, and its before marriage.

The other does repent but keep doing it. He said when he gets a girl he'll stop going to strip clubs and all that other stuff. Like when he get married or something. I'm like yeah. Then when he goes to judgment with God his excuse will be something like this, "Man, you shouldn't have made this woman so beautiful lord, you know I am a very weak man. :laugh: Well he told me something like that.

Well, all I can say is be careful who you choose and all I can do is, go with what ever my heart can tolerate =D

"Love is all about giving not receiving."

kidvid711

View Profile
What makes me so amazing to non-believers but christian guys tend to loose intrest?
Posted : 22 Mar, 2009 08:24 AM

I have the same thing go along with girls. Non-Christian girls like me but not the other way around. One thing for sure, one of them is awfully persuasive. Might lead me into temptation.

kidvid711

View Profile
Posted : 21 Mar, 2009 09:16 PM

Yes I am a Christian and yes I never been into a relationship. I just didn't realized people would actually do something like that.. To tell you the truth. I was mostly in happy land without knowing all the bad stuff of what people do and it does hurt me. That is why I retaliated like that. It pretty much seems like people do it on purpose .

Having all theses things thrown to me like that. Kinda gives me a change of heart. Our society is just too painful to bare. All I can do is be patient.

Time heals all wounds.

kidvid711

View Profile
Has True Love Waited?
Posted : 21 Mar, 2009 10:43 AM

Yeah, I know how it feel. It feels like were left behind in a way. Especially at my job. Many people are playing around. Sometimes I asked myself, "Why not join them? Why can I also be like that". =P You know why? A part of me still believes. I have one more friend to add in that is in his 20's. He is almost 25 and he as well never had a girl friend. So, there is still people out there keeping themselves pure.

kidvid711

View Profile
Has True Love Waited?
Posted : 20 Mar, 2009 08:07 PM

I don't know about that but anyone can't really tell the future :) I been waiting 25 years so far and never even started :-D So your not the only one waiting. We all are, and there isn't anything wrong with being single.

kidvid711

View Profile
Posted : 20 Mar, 2009 07:45 PM

After thinking about it. I still can't do it. :laugh: How can people do something like that. Going from one person to another. I cannot see myself doing that.

Even if she is attractive. I just can't. Its just me. I do believe God can change people but I just can't tolerate something like that. Too awful for me.

I rather keep my heart just the way it is. Changing it just bring more pain to me.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10