sorry to say this..

but ur too attractive for our taste..

thats why..

osol_letse

View Profile
real worth
Posted : 20 Mar, 2016 12:23 AM

wow tea....

God has always think of our priceless worth..none could surpass to that kind of love he has for us..but as humans ..we still dream of someone who would have that kind of love God has for us to be shared with us here on earth..Isn't not this kind of love and worth the husband has for his wife..as stated in Ephesians..how i wish men would clearly understand that passage..

osol_letse

View Profile
Philippines, Oh Philippines! My Native Land!
Posted : 19 Mar, 2016 10:47 PM

When and Where...Its a go for me...

osol_letse

View Profile
distance
Posted : 13 Mar, 2016 01:29 AM

Taking a bride from faraway lands, is like the story of Isaac and Rebekkah, with lots of prayer and great exercise of faith on both parties. Their love story is an epic..like it..and so people like them are really commendable..

osol_letse

View Profile
sexuality
Posted : 9 Mar, 2016 06:00 PM

Php 4:8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

Eph 4:22 That ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts;

Eph 4:29 Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.

Eph 4:30 And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.

Eph 4:31 Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice:

Eph 4:32 And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.

Hope those would help

osol_letse

View Profile
distance
Posted : 8 Mar, 2016 11:25 PM

hi covenantbrother,

i got your reasons brother.

and i not deny the fact that there have been downsides to distant online dating. true they are real indeed. there's nothing wrong to be cautious either. i call it practicality and jz being wise with one's choice or action.

But are not those who tried the risky ones are to be commended

the most because of their great faith and going out of their comfort zones? Those who tried and fail are just minorities of those who succeeded i think..im not really sure of the stats here..but i want to think of the positive more than the negative here..as Christians..aren't we supposed to?

osol_letse

View Profile
distance
Posted : 3 Mar, 2016 01:28 AM

oh thanx for airing what you think paulpablo. Yeah i know what other american feel and think about us women, esp filipino women. but i do post here for christian man..men who are calling themselves christians..isnt it finding a wife a good thing..? and twud require much faith to go and take a risk...

osol_letse

View Profile
distance
Posted : 28 Feb, 2016 07:39 PM

I cant help to wonder why most men here are easily ward off when they met women they like from other countries. Its keeps me thinking of two things. Is it lack of faith or merely just not wanting to be out of the comfort zones. Just askin

osol_letse

View Profile
Manny Pacquiao
Posted : 28 Feb, 2016 01:46 AM

Manny Pacquiao, our Boxing champ, has made controversial statement,voicing out his stance against same sex marriages that sates like this..

""It's common sense," the current Sarangani province congressman said in Filipino. "Do you see any animals that go male to male, or female to female?"

"So the animals are even better (than humans)," Pacquiao said with a chuckle. "Because they know how to distinguish from male to male or female to female. Right?"

"Now if we allow male to male or female to female, then that makes us worse than animals."

While same-sex marriage has yet to be legalized in the Philippines, naturally, Pacquiao's statements comparing it to animals have caused quite a stir in the country."

It was an outright declaration of the biblical based believer, which had became the object of media rounds and lashes for many weeks now.

With this happening, i concluded that our evil world had really come to worst than i really think, making the evil practice acceptable as worth practicing and respecting for, and the good practice disregarded as evil. I am wondering what the lord really feels about the people he created..how are we different with those people God punished at the time of noah and lot? Are we not of the same world like theirs?

osol_letse

View Profile
pore over
Posted : 18 Sep, 2015 12:58 AM

i think for me.. "bad guy" "good guy" are

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10