Author Thread
osol_letse

View Profile
pore over
Posted : 19 Aug, 2015 03:16 AM

I'm thinking about why some men are saying that sometimes it's good to be bad guys than good because ladies don't like them if they are too good.

osol_letse

View Profile
pore over
Posted : 19 Aug, 2015 03:14 AM

I'm thinking about why some men are saying that sometimes it's good to be bad guys than good because ladies don't like them if they are too good.

osol_letse

View Profile
Separated women from the Phillipines
Posted : 9 Aug, 2015 09:09 PM

those, i think who say they are separated don't have court ruling as legally separated, others may not have official legal separation papers. they jz put that on their profiles because maybe they live separately from their spouses for a long time already and others may not have communications with them for a very long period of time. there are cases also that their spouses had already found their own partners. if thats the case..so what stopping them from doing the same..they will have their luck here maybe... well it's not what the bible says about marriage.. we christians ought to know what's it with biblical standards.

osol_letse

View Profile
Posted : 9 Aug, 2015 04:35 AM

original post maybe..duno if thats it..

osol_letse

View Profile
Posted : 9 Aug, 2015 02:22 AM

hi irc,

you got a striking point to have me reply on ur stem. maybe because i'm a filipina, only i'm not separated..i'm certified single filipina, but i may have some answers to ur post based on my observation and some first-hand information here.

i applaud keokane for supplying documentations about it.

its true that there's no divorce here, we only have marriage annulment and legal separation as legal recourse when marriages failed here. and twas already cited that they're very costly and lengthy legal battle possible only for those who can afford.

if the court declares ur legally separated, then u cant have any legal spouse, but a lot here in cases like that..got also spouses on their own, but not declared as legal spouses. sometimes also in cases like 9 years or more of no communication between 2 parties..the court would have the ground to declare marriage annulment, until they can have spouses legally. but economically only a few wud have it.. a lot still wud not pursue it, they wud jz go with the live-in partner setup. as to marriage annulment, a lot of grounds wud a court look into before one's marriage can be declared as null and void, good if the court approves it but worst if its the opposite. it must be a great waste of resources then.

but the question is, Why does separated women from the Phillipines search for a partner in here??? As you are from the Phillipines you cant get a divorce. That means you cant marry a new partner.

my simple reply to the question is, of course, they want a partner, and maybe they can find it here. in my opinion, it's no wrong to be hopeful for what they've been through in their failed marriages. its one virtue i appreciate much from them..that is seeing the sun brightly shining behind the clouds, that there wud be something better for them in the future. It does makes sense to me when i think of that reason, not that im favor of them finding a partner when they are separated, its the virtue that they got of what they'd been through. Many foreigners are favorable to have the live-in partner setup too..why i say that, a lot here are like that already. legally they can't have a partner but many here jz live together even not legally married. and thats ok for them, i see that they're happy too..then who wud disagreeable to that?

osol_letse

View Profile
Not wanting to be viewed or contacted by a Filipna
Posted : 16 May, 2015 08:07 AM

hi covenantbrother,

thanx much for ur illuminating reply to my stem...

i really appreciate the little research u made ..jz to clarify some points and they help a lot..

"The simple fact is, there are stereotypes, or to put it more gently: trends, out there about most all races and nationalities, and they may often be earned, either because those differences are real or we hear stories about individual encounters that stick out in our minds. From what I hear, we're not called the "Ugly Americans" for nothing. We all have differences. We just have to live with that. What is important to an American may not be the same as what's important to an Australian, or a Russian, a Japanese. Accept these differences as differences and not just a failed attempt to be like you and decide for yourselves whether someone from a foreign country is compatible with you. When did we get so easily offended by not being someone else's "type" anyway??

i really like this candid elucidation of facts here.... and True.. who cares if they not like us anyway.... thanx for ur reply..:glow:

osol_letse

View Profile
The first message to a woman
Posted : 14 May, 2015 12:01 AM

hi's and hello's do not arouse my interest sometimes..

tho..i sometimes reply to them politely..

i reply to someone who knows how to arouse my mind...something that catch my attention that i can't help but to reply..

osol_letse

View Profile
real worth
Posted : 3 Apr, 2015 09:53 AM

When can you say a woman is a real worth of your love and attention? Can you cite some particular cases or instances that prove she's worth it?

osol_letse

View Profile
real worth
Posted : 3 Apr, 2015 09:48 AM

I really appreciate this line from Rev Dave in God's Not Dead movie: "To the wrong person, You'll never have the worth: but to the right person, you'll mean everything."

With this line.. how i wish, all people in love will surely realize what's the real worth of a person in his/ her life.

osol_letse

View Profile
Not wanting to be viewed or contacted by a Filipna
Posted : 15 Mar, 2015 08:49 PM

hi femme..

thanx much for ur candid reply.. i appreciate it very much....

yeah my post is a bit racist, negatively put as a result of some profile i run through here in cdff... i posted this stem for me to really understand how these people resorted to a stereotype statement of us....and ... another reason is..if maybe eliminate or lessen (With God's help) the ill feeling they got from us....thanx for citing that they ought not to pigeonhole us as some people of disdain... because this a christian dating site...

that's really true..but one u not disregard is... not all who say a christian is a christian indeed....this is a real christian dating site..but a lot who come in here are not who they say they are. have a great time here in cdff..warm welcome to u..

Page : 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11