Author Thread
Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
Series on the book of Ezekiel
Posted : 25 Jul, 2023 04:48 PM

I just got done with chapters 34 through 37 and here's the themes:

1. Irresponsible Shepherds. 2. God, the True Shepherd. 3. Judgment on Mount Seir. 4. Blessing on Israel. 5. The Renewal of Israel. 6. The Dry Bones Live. 7. One Kingdom, One King. How do these lessons apply to today? First, be careful who you have for leadership in your church and nation and make sure they teach according to Scripture and be careful who you listen to and watch on Christian radio and TV. Second, trust in Jesus and not man. Third, let Jesus be your deliverer and not you. Fourth, Jesus wants to give you a new beginning. Fifth, Jesus rules over all the nations guranteed. May we realize that Jesus wants to give us a new beginning everyday and if you haven't recieved Christ as your personal LORD, Savior and Friend, do so now.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
The Rapture of the Church
Posted : 25 Jul, 2023 04:28 PM

Thanks for your responses and articles you posted Moonlight7 and LittleDavid, to God be the glory!!!

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
1️⃣2️⃣ good reasons why steveevangelist520 deserves a pie in his face 🌬️🥧🌝
Posted : 25 Jul, 2023 04:17 PM

Thanks for the humorous title and expansive teaching on the the pre-trib rapture according to what Scripture says homelesschristian, it is greatly appreciated, PRAISE THE LORD. I just read about the rapture of the church in the 16 fundamental doctrines of the Assemblies of God at their website and will read their position papers either tonight or when i have time. You are a beloved brother in Christ!!!

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
DREAM SMALL: THE SECRET POWER OF THE ORDINARY CHRISTIAN LIFE BY SETH LEWIS FROM TRUTH FOR MINISTRIES
Posted : 24 Jul, 2023 05:24 PM

Thanks for your encouragment LITTLEDAVID. I just got done with chapter 6 called SMALL PEOPLE, BIG VALUE. This chapter has reminded me to view others the way Jesus sees them without approving of their sin. Praise the LORD for this book.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
Praise report updates
Posted : 24 Jul, 2023 05:12 PM

I would like to Praise the LORD for many witnessing opportunities at SOC today and the LORD showing me that i need to execute His plans for my life and not my own apart from Him and i need to give up trying to change my landlord and roommates, all those at SOC, all those in the churches in Fennimore and my relatives and let the LORD change them and it's their choice. Praise the LORD for these praise reports.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
The Rapture of the Church
Posted : 24 Jul, 2023 04:58 PM

The Scriptures i'm going to use for this topic are 1 Thess 4:13-18; 1 Cor 15; 2 Cor 5:1-8 and Rev 3:7-13. How does the Rapture of the Church apply to today? Because the signs of the times are all pointing to the Pre-Trib Rapture as indicated in Scripture. This should motivate all of us as Born-Again Christians to live holy lives before Jesus and others in our words and actions everyday and motivate us to be winning souls to Christ and discipling them with the natural and spiritual giftings to reach others for Him. Let us wake up as the western church and repent of our compromise and false doctrine in the church and return to the Scriptures. We need revival fast!!!

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
Posted : 24 Jul, 2023 04:37 PM

I just got done with chapters 30 through 33 and here's the themes:

1. Egypt and Her Allies Will Fall. 2. Proclamation Against Pharaoh. 3. Egypt Cut Down Like a Great Tree. 4. Lamentation for Pharaoh and Egypt. 5. Egypt and Others Cosigned to the Pit. 6. The Watchman and His Message. 7. The Fairness of God's Judgment. 8. The Fall of Jerusalem. 9. The Cause of Judah's Ruin. How do these apply to today? First, any individual or nation that exalts itself above God will be destroyed eventually. Second, we as born-again Christians need to warn others about their and point others to Jesus in a loving Christlike way. Third, you reap what you sow whether bad or good choices. May we be mindful of how our choices affect our witness for Christ and others.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
DREAM SMALL: THE SECRET POWER OF THE ORDINARY CHRISTIAN LIFE BY SETH LEWIS FROM TRUTH FOR MINISTRIES
Posted : 23 Jul, 2023 05:43 PM

I just got done with chapter 5. The name of the chapter is: THE UPSIDE-DOWN LADDER. Here's what i learned from this chapter: That God's way is serving and treating everyone equally, for this is the way Jesus did it. I will keep you all posted on chapter 6 tomorrow.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
Posted : 23 Jul, 2023 05:32 PM

I just got done with chapters 25 through 29 and here's the themes:

1. Proclamation Against Ammon. 2. Proclamation Against Moab. 3. Proclamation Against Edom. 4. Proclamation Against Philistia. 5. Proclamation Against Tyre. 6. Lamentation for Tyre. 7. Proclamation Against the King of Tyre. 8. Lamentation for the King of Tyre. 9. Proclamation Against Sidon. 10. Israel's Future Blessing. 11. Proclamation Against Egypt. 12. Babylonia Will Plunder Egypt. How are these themes appliciable for today? First, no individual or nation can exalt itself above God. Second, God is in control of all the affairs of men. Lets make sure we as Born-Again Christians humble ourselves before Him daily and realize He's in control of the entire earth and we are not. Anytime we exalt ourselves above God destruction will follow.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
Posted : 22 Jul, 2023 05:44 PM

I just got done with chapters 3 and 4. The name of the chapters are: SIZE MATTERS NOT AND A SMALL PART, A BIG STORY. What the LORD is teaching me through these chapters is i need to let God be the author of my story and do my part in cooperating with His plan for me and my future wife's ministry and not our own. God's plans and priorities are always better than ours.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10