Author Thread
Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
Praise report updates
Posted : 22 Jul, 2023 05:32 PM

I got to share my testimony with a couple of men today and hand out a couple of Prayz Network Salvation Poem cards to women today. Also i got a lot done at home today too, PRAISE THE LORD.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
Series on the book of Ezekiel
Posted : 22 Jul, 2023 05:21 PM

I just got done with chapters 21 through 24. These chapters should serve as an adamant warning for the western church. The western church needs to repent of its compromise and false doctrine soon and get back to what the Scriptures say before further judgment comes. The rapture of the church is near and we need revival in the western church soon. Cry out to Jesus for revival in our own lives and churches. Revival starts with all of us personally and we need it!!!

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
by everyone
Posted : 21 Jul, 2023 05:20 PM

I will keep you in my prayers.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
DREAM SMALL: THE SECRET POWER OF THE ORDINARY CHRISTIAN LIFE BY SETH LEWIS FROM TRUTH FOR MINISTRIES
Posted : 21 Jul, 2023 05:16 PM

I just got done with chapter 2. The name of the chapter is IT'S A SMALL WORLD AFTER ALL and has helped me to realize that i'm valued by God and not worthless in His eyes. I will keep you all posted on chapter 3 tomorrow.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
Posted : 21 Jul, 2023 04:53 PM

Amen to all you have said, Moonlight7. I just got done with chapters 17 through 20. And here's the themes: 1. The Eagles and the Vine. 2. Israel Exalted at Last. 3. A False Proverb Refuted. 4. Turn and Live. 5. Israel Degraded. 6. The Rebellions of Israel. 7. God Will Restore Israel. 8. Fire in the Forest. How do these lessons apply to our practical everyday life today? First, if we don't repent of our sin God will judge us. Second, you can't hide anything from God. Third, don't take God's grace for granted. May we as Born-Again Christians repent of our compromise and false doctrine and not take God's grace for granted anymore through our LORD JESUS CHRIST. There is no such thing as cheap grace. Yes it is a free gift but it cost Jesus His whole life on the cross. You can't sin freely without paying the consequences. Think about how your choices affect your walk with Jesus and others, whether good or bad and this goes for myself too.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
John 14:1 calming 😟 troubled hearts ❤️ with trust and hope😃 in Jesus Christ ✝️🕊️
Posted : 21 Jul, 2023 04:23 PM

Amen to all you have said, homelesschristian. Great biblical article.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
DREAM SMALL: THE SECRET POWER OF THE ORDINARY CHRISTIAN LIFE BY SETH LEWIS FROM TRUTH FOR MINISTRIES
Posted : 20 Jul, 2023 04:39 PM

I just started reading this book and i just got done reading chapter 1 called BIGGER AND BETTER and it is already changing my thinking by helping me to realize that ordinary dreams and priorities are more important than big ones in God's eyes like loving God and loving people. I will keep you posted on chapter 2 tomorrow.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
Praise report updates
Posted : 20 Jul, 2023 04:26 PM

I had a couple of witnessing opportunities on the streets of Fennimore today and heard a message on sexual purity on the Prayz Network today, PRAISE THE LORD.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
Posted : 20 Jul, 2023 04:15 PM

I just got done with chapters 13 through 16 and here's the themes:

1. Woe to Foolish Prophets. 2. Idolatry will be punished. 3. Judgment on Persistent Unfaithfulness. 4. The Outcast Vine. 5. God's Love for Jerusalem. 6. Jerusalem's Harlotry. 7. Jerusalem's Adultery. 8. Jerusalem's Lovers Will Abuse Her. 9. More Wicked than Samaria and Sodom. 10. An Everlasting Covenant. There are two themes in these chapters: Repentance and Restoration. The Western Church needs to repent of their compromise and false doctrine or more of God's judgment will fall. We need to return to what the Scriptures say. We need a true Great Awakening soon, the rapture of the church is near.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
WHY DO PENTECOSTALS AND CHARISMATICS BELIEVE THAT THEY POSESS THE BIBLICAL GIFT OF TONGUES WHEN THEY SPEAK IN UNINTELLIGIBLE ECSTATIC UTTERANCES (otherwise known as gibberish)⁉️⁉️ YOU’RE ABOUT TO FIND OUT‼️‼️
Posted : 19 Jul, 2023 08:10 PM

Thank you for your response, LITTLEDAVID.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10