Author Thread
Hisjoymypeace

View Profile
Confirmation from God
Posted : 1 Jun, 2016 07:19 AM

Thank you again God is my Father! His Word is truly the only thing that will ever give confirmation in our life journey's! To be honest, I knew in my heart the truth regarding this and to add:

"So shall My Word be that goes forth out of My mouth: It shall not return to Me void, but It shall accomplish that which I please, and It shall prosper in the thing which I sent it." Isaiah 55:11

God bless.

Hisjoymypeace

View Profile
Confirmation from God
Posted : 31 May, 2016 06:04 PM

Thank you God is my Father for your extension gleaning of God's Word regarding how we as believers must be assured that we follow God's guide lines in our choices for life partners.

In knowing there is no compromise in that truth, I was really making reference to when after ALL of God's criteria have been met in meeting possibly two potential soulmates, would there still be a reliance on waiting for God to confirm the choice you should make between the two or given what you've learned of God and by the power of The Holy Spirit, make the choice yourself.

Again, just asking...

Hisjoymypeace

View Profile
Confirmation from God
Posted : 30 May, 2016 03:33 PM

I have two rather simple questions for my fellow brother's and sister's in Christ...

In making one of the most important decisions of your life(choosing your soulmate), will you completely rely on the affirmation and confirmation from God in your choice? And second, if God gave you exactly what you prayed for in a soulmate...but in two different individuals...would you believe you should choose or would you still expect The Lord to choose for you between the two individuals?

Just asking...

Hisjoymypeace

View Profile
What I hate about the some of people on this site.
Posted : 24 Mar, 2016 09:03 PM

Oh I hear your heart my friend but...welcome to the world of "online dating"!! God's best in your endeavors.

Hisjoymypeace

View Profile
sexuality
Posted : 22 Mar, 2016 06:44 PM

My sister...after reading your transparent post and the responses I strongly, in my spirit, felt the need to simply pray for you:

In the mighty name of Jesus...Lord may it be your will that your child be delivered from this "perversion spirit" so that she subsequently becomes a living testimony to other believers who too may have found themselves battling this same type of spirit and would now thru her experience...her test, know that they're not alone and do have a Savior who loves them and desires those who belong to Him be victorious over our earthly trials and tribulations, that He ultimately receives ALL the honor and ALL the glory!

And let the church say...AMEN! Be blessed child of God.

Hisjoymypeace

View Profile
Do you believe Jesus can save vile and disgusting sinners?
Posted : 19 Mar, 2016 06:52 PM

If one who claims to have received Christ by the power of His Holy Spirit and has been washed by His Blood of ALL their sins...well to NOT believe that ANYONE can be saved from their vile and disgusting sin, completely defeats the entire purpose of His saving grace!! Praise His Holy Name!

Hisjoymypeace

View Profile
Inappropriate photo
Posted : 18 Feb, 2016 04:43 PM

Katdanzer...first please forgive me for misspelling your username(smile)! And in response to your post, I've changed the age limit on my profile, so please feel to free to message me at your convenience.

I too would love to fellowship with like minded saints! It's something I've been convinced is very important to and in this life changing journey...seeking God's best! Stay well kept in Him.

Hisjoymypeace

View Profile
Inappropriate photo
Posted : 17 Feb, 2016 04:07 PM

Though this is the "Ask A Guy" section, Katzander I just couldn't help but chime in with a similar experience I've had during my online encounters, which might give a perspective.

To make a long story short I met, assumingly, a Christian gentleman with a lot of the same qualities you stated about your friend and while conversing intensely for about 5 weeks, things suddenly went strange. He sent an email that...well was not only completely inappropriate but unexpected!! He apologized, I forgave...we moved forward communicating only finding out later that he was a scam artist!! In all that, I honestly thanked God I was spared losing money or my dignity!

Be discerning my sister when meeting someone who claims to be a Christ follower and then at some point in your interactions, an action or gesture from them makes you suspicious or uncomfortable!! Allowing The Spirit of God to direct you in EVERY encounter of the heart, will I believe spare you hurt, embarrassment, or possibly being financially fleeced!!

God's best to you in your search for His best!

Hisjoymypeace

View Profile
New here
Posted : 17 Feb, 2016 03:02 PM

Welcome and may The Lord guide and direct your path in this...your continued journey in Him! Be blessed.

Hisjoymypeace

View Profile
Why the group pics?
Posted : 16 Feb, 2016 07:24 PM

I agree wholeheartedly HoosierHomeschooler...we ALL should be aware of how we present ourselves when posting our pics!

Unfortunately I've too seen photos here of gents and groups of not only other men, but with females too! And for the latter, I've always said that if you take pics with other women, at least a disclaimer explaining that photo should be in your profile somewhere(smile)!!

Just my humbled opinion...

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10