View Profile
Dress code
Posted : 27 Dec, 2015 10:05 AM

NRSV1953...I wholeheartedly concur!!!

Hisjoymypeace

View Profile
Women answer me this! Please.
Posted : 19 Dec, 2015 05:35 PM

My brother...after viewing your profile, I found it well written and thought out! Your photos were clear and diverse. Now IMHO...and this might not really be relevant, but the photos you took apparently with females, you might just want to ease the minds of potential interests of their relationship to you! We women do tend to pay attention to detail(smile)!

Seriously though...this process of online dating can be tedious! Don't be dismayed...stay faithful and most importantly have fun! God's best.

Hisjoymypeace

View Profile
Educational Assistance
Posted : 1 Dec, 2015 05:21 PM

...and so my sister I come in agreement with you in your prayer! Knowing that our God, thru His Son our Savior Christ Jesus does give those who are His, the desires of their heart...as long as their desires fall in line with His will for their lives!

Have faith child of God and don't give up! God does hear the earnest prayers of His saints! And in His time when He does bless you, you certainly will be well blessed in deed! God's best.

Hisjoymypeace

View Profile
How have you been doing?
Posted : 26 Nov, 2015 10:24 PM

The scenario you created my friend is so interpersonal! Depending on where a person may be in their lives, at that particular time, will no doubt encourage their decision as to how they would want to proceed with this special individual!!

However if it was me personally as the one in this scenario, the time, fellowship and friendship that's been formed between us, is obviously important enough for me to first pray, asking God to show me what He would have me to do! While waiting on The Lord for direction, I would probably do all I could to show genuine care and support for him...being there whenever I could if he needed me!

I believe that every individual who crosses our path in life, especially as believers, The Lord allows for a season, a reason or for a lifetime! As believers, we must be one with The Holy Spirit to help navigate our relationships in finding out which category people we encounter fall in!! In the natural, we could never do this on our own because only God knows the heart!! Honestly I would want to see this thing thru, no matter the outcome!! Hoping that out of this encounter, the least I would have is a life long friend!! Something we all can never have enough of!

Thank you again my friend for another interesting discussion(smile)! And please forgive my late reply. I hope it helps and I'll look forward to our next chat(smile)! Be always well kept in Him!

Hisjoymypeace

View Profile
a request to all simple women here
Posted : 26 Nov, 2015 09:15 PM

My brother, in defense of my Asian sisters' and as a women who seeks a level of distinction from others..."modesty/humbleness" can be a tempting character trait one uses to acknowledge themselves as meek or mild mannered(smile)! And yes I do respect that you are "simply"(no pun intended) making an observation and not trying to criticize, lol (smile)!!

Yet I do agree with you and have observed that the term "simple" is so well used on most dating sites, that it is over rated and has been grossly taken out of context! I have to also say that while reading some profiles here at CDFF, I too have seen brothers use the term as well, so I guess wanting to come across as modest or humble in character is not gender specific!!

At the end of the day, it is true to form that how we say what we want others to honestly believe about us..at least on sites like this, takes a whole lot of practice(smile)!! Be blessed.

Hisjoymypeace

View Profile
Water Baptism of Jesus' disciples
Posted : 22 Nov, 2015 09:18 PM

My sister I hope this helps but if you go back to chapter 3 of John, here is where you may get your answer:

John 3:22-24---After these things came Jesus and his disciples into the land of Judaea; and there he tarried with them, and baptized. 23) And John also was baptizing in Aenon near to Salim, because there was much water there: and they came, and were baptized. 24) For John was not yet cast into prison.

If I'm understanding/interpreting His Word correctly here, it seems as if it was Jesus that water baptized His disciples! Be blessed.

Hisjoymypeace

View Profile
How have you been doing?
Posted : 19 Nov, 2015 03:34 PM

Oh my goodness...Sisygirl my friend pleeeease forgive me! I don't know how I missed this post from you! You should have hit me up on my private email(smile)! Anyway hon your back now and how I've missed you!

I'll be responding to your post soon but in the interim be blessed my friend and welcome back!

Hisjoymypeace

View Profile
Are there women who assume there is never a good reason to withhold
Posted : 18 Nov, 2015 09:10 PM

Ok, I think I understand...honestly OP there can be a barrage of reasons for why ANYONE would want to withhold a photo or personal info of themselves on a site like this as NRSV1953 exclaimed!

However personally... I would not have an issue with a brother withholding a photo of himself for his own personal reasons, seeing that I don't have one up myself(smile)! Yet him being able to minister to me truth, love and honesty that I've received and believed has been inspired by The Holy Spirit...well lets just say that seeing an image of him would not, at that time, be a priority!

I hope this helps. Be blessed.

Hisjoymypeace

View Profile
Posted : 18 Nov, 2015 05:26 PM

NRSV1953...dead on! After reading your response, I just wanted to add that it won't be so much the "who" in sharing truth, love etc., as much as it would be the "what" and "how" it's shared!

Hisjoymypeace

View Profile
Posted : 18 Nov, 2015 05:11 PM

Wow! Your post/question seems rather ambiguous to me but not wanting to assume...are you asking that if a women choses to withhold personal info, for example on their profiles here at CDFF, would that impede the variety of interested males to contact them?

Or are you suggesting that because of the deliberate absence of particular info, some women may miss an opportunity to attract that special someone, even if that special someone doesn't fit into the "box" she predisposed for herself?

Because if one reads my profile, I requested that any interested party should contact me if they wanted to know more about me...though recently I opted to take my photos down but disclaimed that if we begin communicating and there's a level of comfort between us both, sharing my photo would not be a problem(smile)!

But again, I've decided a while back that the only "box" that will be pre-fitted for that "special someone" to fit in,

will be constructed and filled by none other than The Lord!! My building skills are just no way as perfect as His(smile)! And I'll be guaranteed no surprises when the "box" is opened

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10