Author Thread
Elisa

View Profile
dating vs waiting
Posted : 5 Mar, 2011 07:05 PM

I live in a tiny town in the country. Limited would be a blessing. The few unmarried men are students' fathers and that is so not happening.

Dating occurs occasionally. However, due to the size of my town, it does not occur locally. I always travel a minimum of an hour from my home to another town. The gossip is just not worth it. So, the few just take place in other towns.

Elisa

View Profile
Nick-Names
Posted : 5 Mar, 2011 03:07 PM

I have had two most of my life. Actually, I use a nick name for my name and seldom use my real name. Just this last month, someone gave me another one. I actually rather like it. :) Thinking on changing my CDFF name to it.

Elisa

View Profile
Need help for a friend
Posted : 4 Mar, 2011 05:50 AM

Kat,

Today some things are happening and I have to watch my words so very carefully. One misstatement or misconstrued utterance could be disastrous. I have been praying about the situation and extremely concerned. Your post and the subsequent answers have been a timely blessing.

Thank you.

Elisa

View Profile
Three's a Crowd
Posted : 1 Mar, 2011 07:18 PM

to respond in a very worldly way.....

I can't seem to find one person to fall madly and deeply in love with. Thinking the possibility of finding two simultaneously rather defies the odds.

That being said..the previous responses from the others are spot on.

Elisa

View Profile
Catnip
Posted : 1 Mar, 2011 07:12 PM

Oh my goodness. Thank you for the laugh. My kittens would shred my arms if tried to pull that. My job, according to them, is to scratch necks and caresses (and tuna).

Elisa

View Profile
Last Word is the First Word
Posted : 28 Feb, 2011 09:57 PM

Bed and tape the dry wall.

Elisa

View Profile
She Divorced me Because I enrolled into Law School: Really?
Posted : 28 Feb, 2011 09:53 PM

Sometimes education is scary to folks. A guy I was seeing gave me an ultimatum last year: drop out of college or drop him. I am still working on that doctorate. He was so threatened by my learning more. He also did not like the time I invest in my studies. I am almost done with the doctorate and he suddenly is wanting to reestablish communication. He says he is now at piece with my studies. Interesting timing.

Elisa

View Profile
Please guys this is for the ladies.
Posted : 28 Feb, 2011 09:27 PM

To me, this is a type of mental infidelity and would send up huge red flags. Some things are meant to be shared between only two people.

To put this in perspective, would you want your lady watching other guys, sexting, or sending out nude pictures? How would you feel if she did?

May you win your struggle.

Blessings

Elisa

View Profile
Catnip
Posted : 28 Feb, 2011 04:34 PM

well, my cats are not really into toys or catnip. however, pop open a can of catfood and they are all over it. open a can of tuna and they will climb the holder of the can. they get so blessed excited. so, would i consider it, sure. do i bother...not any more. when they really need a pick me up...pop a top tuna.

Elisa

View Profile
Do you believe in "the one?"
Posted : 27 Feb, 2011 06:14 PM

I am not so sure on this. There are those who serve the Lord so intimately that there seems to be no place in their lives for another person. Rather like a nun or a priest...but other churches as well.

Having to yet meet "the one" as described makes having a definitive opinion a bit tough. However, I will try and remember to ask God this one when we have a nice long chat.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10