Author Thread: Premarital sex
davesanrn

View Profile
History
Premarital sex
Posted : 18 Dec, 2008 07:29 PM

A woman asked me through the internet, what I thought about premarital sex (in the context of this dating site, not as in my teen age daughter.) The more I think about it, the more murky it becomes. (Maybe I should think so much.) I'm 46, divorced, so in one way, no relations I have can now be premarital sex. On the other hand, I think she was asking to I believe in sex with someone prior to marriage, as in if we started dating, what did I think about premarital sex.

It is all interesting. I had many interesting conversations with my pastor, in the attempt to save my marriage, in which my wife had committed adultry. We went over the verses that addressed divorce. Basically, it said a man had the right to divorce a woman, only if she cheated. But what was not clear to me, was , is a man allowed to remarry someone other than his original wife, and if so, if that was adultry.

Similarly, premarital sex, among two people who are not married, is not adultry. But is is right, is it proper, is it good? Hard to say. I think that sexual relations should only be in the context of a loving relationship, and if that is prior to marriage, I think it is all right. What do you think?

Jwildflower

View Profile
History
Premarital sex
Posted : 30 Aug, 2014 07:23 PM

The way I read it in the bible is that sex is what the Lord holds very sacred within an ordained marriage. Kinda like the icing on the cake!!! An if we hold true to our word there will be blessings for us!

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9