Author Thread: why do guys run away from a celebate woman?
Admin

why do guys run away from a celebate woman?
Posted : 5 Jul, 2020 05:13 PM

why do men steer clear from a woman if she happens to be a celebate woman, or if shes never been intimate with a man?

I would think think they'd be thankful that she thought of them by saving herself for their husband.

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Jul, 2020 11:18 AM

LoveInStitches...why do you believe that? Has that been your experience? A virgin in the modern world is the exception and is cherished by true Christian men, and more importantly, by GOD Himself.

JamesEG

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Jul, 2020 03:06 PM

LoveInStiches, I commend you for remaining celibate.

True Christian men will respect you for that.

Enjoy God's blessings, keep your moral standards, and trust God to lead you to the right person at the right time in the right way.

You may even enjoy developing a variety of friendships and remaining single. There are a lot of us single and celibate people. James

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Jul, 2020 08:51 PM

You should be happy those guys with only one thing on their minds run away. You probably told him sex outside of marriage is sin. Sinners don’t like the light of spiritual conviction so they run into darkness to hide from guilt. John 3:19

Only a spiritually blind man wants to involve you as his criminal accomplice in his sin against God—thus making you guilty as well. If he doesn’t run from you, you should run from him. Proverbs 5:8, Genesis 39:12

Men who sin don’t seem to realize it’s in full view of God. Proverbs 15:3 !!

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Jul, 2020 01:07 AM

Are guys running away from celibate women ? Or are they just moving on from someone they don't feel a connection with.

I would say can we stop over sharing. it doesn't create intimacy. Offloading your personal business to a stranger, makes you look untrustworthy...:-)

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Jul, 2020 05:48 AM

Some women think that would attract men but unfortunately many it doesn't.

I don't think sex out if marriage is a good thing either .

But many have sinned and fell short in some areas of Life.

Patrickfar

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Jul, 2020 03:44 PM

Not all men run away from that. I surely don't. After all, if a man steers clear that's a blessing, would you want to be with a man that disobeys Jesus? If that man can't be faithful to Christ in this, do you think he could be faithful in other matters too? It's questionable. Be glad the wrong ones are being filtered out and the right one will join you one day God willing.

fathersonholyspirit

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Jul, 2020 01:27 AM

Ive never heard of this before. Im not sure why a Christian man would run away for that reason, but i can see why a non-Christian would run away for this reason. Their desires are stuck with the worlds and not rooted in faith love and chastity. I grew up learning from people mostly males who were celibate. But those were mostly vows of celibacy for God, rather than for marriage vocational. But i've met many lay ordinary people who have set themselves for a life of celibacy. Practicing the virtues of patience and purity and not giving into lustful appetites. The ability to restrain is the ability to fight addiction or the temptations of the devil. And is likely a better candidate for marriage as one can maintain a commitment to love to one single person without wanting or desiring another or more. The problem with sexual appetites before marriage is that one can easily fall into the trap of objectifying a person for their own personal pleasure rather than giving freely fully and fruitfully to an individual you love. Simply the men who run away for that reason are trying to fill their life with something, but will always find themselves empty if they do not profess and practice true love. Every now and then i see a nun, I think it is quite something special and beautiful to see a woman who reserves her body spirit and heart and mind for complete and honest and untainted love. Full intimacy is not necessarily sexual but full on love. But if one engages in the procreative reproduction in cohesion with the creative powers of God, then one must be aware of the awesome gift and incredible responsibility to uphold that gift honorably. The sexual gift and function is to manifest and create human life offspring. The byproduct of creating human life is enjoyable and pleasurable inherently native to the Designer and Creator God. Life is good, Creation is good, and therefor the act feels good. But to seek the byproduct and not the actual functional product of reproduction aka Life, defeats its purpose and design and is in direct contradiction the owners manual The Bible and the Architect God.

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Jul, 2020 11:50 PM

There are two possible reasons:

They are after pre-marital sex themselves

They are under the impression that this woman will be no fun in bed after marriage

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Aug, 2020 11:41 PM

"why do men steer clear from a woman if she happens to be a celebate woman, or if shes never been intimate with a man? I would think think they'd be thankful that she thought of them by saving herself for their husband."

I think, the answer is that you keep asking the wrong men. Obviously, you're contacting people who are Christians in word only.

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Aug, 2020 02:44 PM

LoveInStiches,

First be careful, there are alot of replies in here that are leading you in the wrong way, on both sides.

Is it bad to be a virgin? Absolutely not

Is it bad to allow your virginity to puff up and set you above or better than your brothers and sisters in Christ? Absolutely

Even Paul says that all of the things he did and was in building up of his own holiness he counted as dung, as in excrement.

Why do guys run away from virgins? Two reason;

One) they want sexual immorality outside of accual sex, and they know that your probably not going to give it to them.

Two) they know that in your eyes they will always be less because of their lack of self holiness.

I dated a girl, we went on about 3 dates. It was good, she was cute, modest, funny, we flirted with one another without crossing boundaries or lines, she was respectful towards me, and I began to want to show her love, she was also a virgin. So out of love and respect for her, I told her about my two divorces and immorality prior to salvation, the response I received was that I had sinned against my flesh, and thus am unworthy of a pure bride.

LoveInStiches, pay close attention to the elder brother in the parable of the prodigal son. Your battle is different from mine.

Page : 1 2