Perfume with pheromones
Posted : 24 Dec, 2020 12:17 PM

Is it a sin or not?

Quiznos

View Profile
History
Perfume with pheromones
Posted : 25 Dec, 2020 05:36 AM

Animals and insects are attracted by pheromones.

A pheromone (from Ancient Greek φέρω phero "to bear" and hormone) is a secreted or excreted chemical factor that triggers a social response in members of the same species. Pheromones are chemicals capable of acting like hormones outside the body of the secreting individual, to impact the behavior of the receiving individuals.[1] There are alarm pheromones, food trail pheromones, sex pheromones, and many others that affect behavior or physiology. Pheromones are used from basic unicellular prokaryotes to complex multicellular eukaryotes.[2] Their use among insects has been particularly well documented. In addition, some vertebrates, plants and ciliates communicate by using pheromones.

A woman should be attracted to a man by his character, and personality not money, job, house, or pheromones.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Perfume with pheromones
Posted : 28 Dec, 2020 06:48 AM

No but I'm sure someone somewhere has a Bible verse taken out of context to say it is...😂

I'd be interested to know what you think...:-)

Marcouse

View Profile
History
Perfume with pheromones
Posted : 7 Jan, 2021 12:41 PM

I bought some pheromone perfume when I was a teenager, it did Jack. A couple of girls said they liked my smell but that's it.

Women will always be attracted to dollar though.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Perfume with pheromones
Posted : 7 Jan, 2021 03:45 PM

For some people it would be a sin NOT to wear perfume!!!

Whooooooweee!

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Perfume with pheromones
Posted : 8 Jan, 2021 05:14 AM

I like a man who knows how to wear a nice cologne.

Nothing cheap.

My man friend wears it well.

😛

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Perfume with pheromones
Posted : 13 Jan, 2021 12:09 AM

Women will always be attracted to the dollar though...

Not all woman...:-)

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Perfume with pheromones
Posted : 13 Jan, 2021 04:19 AM

While we're on the subject covering yourself in aftershave is no substitute for washing 🚿you have to be clean first guys..:-)

otismusic

View Profile
History
Perfume with pheromones
Posted : 24 Jul, 2021 01:18 PM

it's heading towards witch craft, a quick study of witchcraft, it's objectives and ways would suffice, I will not go into it here as that would be giving the enemy ground, but for the sake of clarity, in witchcraft it is "My way not thine", it is about conforming others to your will, openly, by deception or guise, it is the making of oneself a god.....that's why the Most High says rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft....we wants what we wants and we'll stop at nothing to get it....