Author Thread: Long distance dating
Caleb90

View Profile
History
Long distance dating
Posted : 25 Jun, 2022 02:18 AM

What do girls think about long distance relationships? How do you approach them, or do you steer miles clear of them?

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Long distance dating
Posted : 25 Jun, 2022 09:00 AM

I've had date long distance but not out of the Country USA.

From other State.

Met in person and spend time together on occasion dating.

Chatting online is not a relationship. They are a stranger until personal contact.

Lately Im dating near my hometown much better.

NotSettlingYet^

View Profile
History
Long distance dating
Posted : 25 Jun, 2022 01:10 PM

I steer miles clear of them.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Long distance dating
Posted : 27 Jun, 2022 02:59 AM

I’ve only ever dated men that live in the London area, but through cdff I’ve had some great conversations with men all over the UK. I would certainly be open to a long distance relationship, providing the distance between us isn’t more than a few hours by train…:-)

AngelsandAirwaves^

View Profile
History
Long distance dating
Posted : 28 Jun, 2022 08:01 AM

At this point in my life, I would much rather have someone who was closer. Even though I wouldn't mind conversing with someone who was in another state/location, I would much rather date/form a potential relationship with someone in my own state or within the four neighboring states if distance came into play. Just makes traveling to potential meetups easier. If the guy was serious though and things panned out then I guess I would always keep my options open for sure : )

Brandyccc

View Profile
History
Long distance dating
Posted : 29 Jun, 2022 08:48 AM

If I was truly interested in the guy, I would consider it..so the test would be..if he was willing to come to me for our first in person meet, then I would feel he was serious..I would not go to him first..he would have to man-up to show he was sincere.

ThisLittleLight^

View Profile
History
Long distance dating
Posted : 30 Jun, 2022 06:22 AM

Its a terrible idea! Find someone in your local church.

Alligator

View Profile
History
Long distance dating
Posted : 25 Aug, 2022 08:41 PM

I cant tell much about a person by reading an email that his friend might have written. Same for a phone call...its just a voice, could be anyone. i get lots of robo calls... who are THEY? I agree with Brandi that we would have to meet in person and the man would have to travel to meet me. I wont go somewhere alone away from home to meet a stranger.

NarnianGirl

View Profile
History
Long distance dating
Posted : 1 Sep, 2022 10:52 AM

I'd definitely be open.. lol... It actually would be much more realistic than ever meeting a Christian man for a relationship and marriage in my location..

lobito

View Profile
History
Long distance dating
Posted : 8 Dec, 2022 10:16 AM

I think that it is a good idea. In long distance dating the sexual part of a relationship like holding hands, hug, kiss is not existent and so you will know the other person better by sharing your thoughts and by asking questions to the long distant partner.