Author Thread: What should I do in this situation
HazelEyesSparkle

View Profile
History
What should I do in this situation
Posted : 24 Feb, 2023 09:23 PM

I was talking to this guy for about a year and a half pretty consistently like every day. We met this past December for three days (he came out of state). After meeting, I noticed he wasn't replying to my text messages at all. After 10 days he replied to me and said sorry for late reply. I replied and he again didn't reply for about 7 days. I then replied and got mad a little and said I don't go for boring married scammerz anyways. He said again sorry for the late reply and said he is not married and not a scammer. I just didn't understand why he didn't give a solid explanation to me about why everything seemed to have gone cold in my eyes? Should I contact him again? Or leave it?

FDCWillard^

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Feb, 2023 09:35 PM

Maybe not a scammer but he's clearly not really interested.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Feb, 2023 03:12 AM

Move on, mature men don't act like that .

Or just message him, you derm stuck on him.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Feb, 2023 03:15 AM

derm

Corrected

" Stuck "

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Feb, 2023 09:27 AM

If you find yourself always having to make the first move with this man, remember this, your experience up to this point is just a sample of any probable future relationship with him. Eventually he may come resent your hopeful initiatives as nagging.

For now, just offer him the same courtesy you would offer any other neutral relationship.

In the meantime, continue to seek a firm biblically informed relationship with Jesus Christ. Earnestly seek him with all your heart mind and soul. Implore him to make himself clear to you. No one cares more about you and the relationship with your future husband than Jesus. He is the Eternal God, who made you both.

JamesEG

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Feb, 2023 10:41 AM

Personally, I would probably ask him straightforward questions about his delayed responses. Maybe even ask if he's decided he just wants to be casual friends and if so, the specific reason(s) if he's comfortable sharing them.

If you've already asked such questions (and you seem maybe to have), and he was evasive, I'd consider him just a casual friend, and not expect more.

SamReb1776^

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Mar, 2023 09:27 AM

hazel,

nice to meet you. im sam. Absolutley not. move on. Find another guy. one who wont ghost you. it was running scared. he wasnt ready for commitment like you were. after the first date sounds like he needed some time to decide to move forward with you two or not. its your choice, but blessings all the same.

Sam

SamReb1776^

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Mar, 2023 09:32 AM

he* was running scared

Alligator

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Mar, 2023 08:50 PM

I agree. leave him alone. he is not interested. That does NOT mean you are not interesting, pretty, smart,etc. it means he does not "connect" with you. I am an older woman. Stop writing to him find someone else who will treat you better.

HazelEyesSparkle

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Mar, 2023 11:16 PM

Thank you guys for all of your answers! Very informative and I appreciate them

SamReb1776^

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Mar, 2023 07:10 AM

your most welcome!