Author Thread
flyby

View Profile
DUALISM is about two deities having the same powers and abilities..
Posted : 4 Aug, 2014 08:33 PM

Hey true, I have no idea what your talking about but doesn�t the religion your in have women preachers? I mean to hear ya talk it sounds a little hypocritical, walk one way and talk another.

Im guessing you been here before and are well prepared for the hornets nest you�ve dove into, you have heard the saying �he## hath no furry...� have you talked to your pastor about this and I sure hope yours is a man.

Anyways when I read what you write there is these verse that comes to mind and the Lord thought to say this twice.

Gal 1:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

Gal 1:9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

The irony is you�ll probably get a wife before me, if ya do send me the book your reading and ask her if she has a sister!

flyby

View Profile
What wrong with me
Posted : 4 Aug, 2014 07:28 PM

Hang in there and have fun with it.

Take it from me "walking around with a sign"marry me" in the produce section" doesn't work, it only gets ya kicked out and that's a real bummer when its the only grocery store in town. ;~)

flyby

View Profile
Why veiw us and not message us?
Posted : 3 Aug, 2014 07:34 PM

O geez that was probably me sry, only 8-10 hmmm well your probably not burned into my mind yet so ya may get a few more.

flyby

View Profile
BOMBSHELL: IRS Teams Up With Atheists to Go After Churches [WATCH]
Posted : 2 Aug, 2014 07:32 PM

http://conservativetribune.com/irs-attacks-churches/

flyby

View Profile
For those who have ears to hear
Posted : 1 Aug, 2014 01:04 PM

Thanks hidden, reminds me of one of my run ins with a devil (term life/union leader agent) the love of money traps them.

flyby

View Profile
Question:Why does Yeshua tell these people to depart from Him for doing good works?
Posted : 30 Jul, 2014 07:09 PM

Hey works, I know you don�t think so but the answer is in the verses below, if anyone should know this I would think it would be you.

Eph 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

Eph 2:9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

flyby

View Profile
Overweight women
Posted : 30 Jul, 2014 06:49 PM

Nothing! If its an issue move on but know this what some women call overweight some men call perfect!

flyby

View Profile
Great Faith
Posted : 24 Jul, 2014 07:55 PM

Neither was Israeli, both were persistent, both come to Christ on behalf of someone else, both knew He could heal the distant grievous with His word. All are in common and show great faith.

Im guessing this is just the obvious answers, I await the real teaching.

flyby

View Profile
Genealogy from Adam to Noah ...
Posted : 21 Jul, 2014 09:52 PM

WOW! Amazing! You probably couldn�t get a bad translation to hide that.

flyby

View Profile
Best Pep Talk Ever
Posted : 21 Jul, 2014 09:41 PM

Ezra 9:8 And now for a little space grace hath been shewed from the LORD our God, to leave us a remnant to escape, and to give us a nail in his holy place, that our God may lighten our eyes, and give us a little reviving in our bondage.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10