Author Thread
flyby

View Profile
Reduced to a Body: Red flag #3!
Posted : 21 Jul, 2014 09:28 PM

Hidden, not to chastize, but it seems you were jumping into that one, the stupid vid would of scared the double hockey sticks out of me! what�s he thinking, see the vid, commit to marriage! I can only imagine the anxiety you went through leading up to watching the super daters vid! I admire your courage, and the vid couldn�t have been too bad it got him two more strikes!

I don�t know about the nails but it was probably an objectable substitute for the ice cream. ;~)

Hidden can ya refresh me on the �the man on the roof of his house...three ways to escape�? rings a bell but I can�t place it.

flyby

View Profile
What do you look for in a woman?
Posted : 21 Jul, 2014 07:21 PM

Well lo, its kinda like this for me, there�s tooth pic, skinny, fit, pleasing plump, big and huge, something for everyone, it�s all in the eye of the beholder!

No one currently here has a mate or we wouldn�t be here, we�re all in the same boat so don�t give up besides anyone who teaches 1st grade has got to be doling out the blessings!

If I knew exactly what I was looking for Id place an add like a car! it�s kinda like that box of chocolates, ya never know what�s inside, so its good to sample (email) a few.

O, and I only race dirt bikes.

flyby

View Profile
Question: Is a believer in Yeshua a 'sinner' saved by grace?
Posted : 20 Jul, 2014 09:47 PM

Rom 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

yet sinners and saved by grace.

flyby

View Profile
a little suggestion to all my beloved sisters in the faith
Posted : 18 Jul, 2014 09:54 PM

Agreed Mabel, the hunts good! but its that first response that it is all so important! I enjoy a thought out response with a bit of humor instead of just a, hey.

Guys, there�s info to be learned here. ;~)

flyby

View Profile
a little suggestion to all my beloved sisters in the faith
Posted : 17 Jul, 2014 08:33 PM

How about Ruth.

flyby

View Profile
Prosperity Gospel
Posted : 11 Jul, 2014 08:47 PM

Prosperity!? Id just like to get past the omer a day! no, I count them omer a day�s BIG blessings!

flyby

View Profile
Standing Strong
Posted : 10 Jul, 2014 01:09 PM

its true, I know for a fact, when you make a conscious decision to stand for righteousness sake and they deliver you up against all odds and unlimited POWERS and you come out victorious then you know that the Lord has delivered you and it WILL bring tears to your eyes.

I hear people talk about the tribulation and the anti-christ and make statements like "bring it on" or "Im ready for it" and so on, well I pray they are but if we're not making a stand on the issues of today then how can we possibly stand during the tribulation.

(Eph 6:12) For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

(Eph 6:13) Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

flyby

View Profile
There is a good story behind every tree.
Posted : 9 Jul, 2014 09:24 PM

There's good trees;

Gen 1:12 And the earth brought forth grass, and herb yielding seed after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed was in itself, after his kind: and God saw that it was good.

Gen 3:24 So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.

And bad trees;

(Gen 2:17) But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.

Jud 1:12 These are spots in your feasts of charity, when they feast with you, feeding themselves without fear: clouds they are without water, carried about of winds; trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots;

Then there's this tree;

Gen 18:4 Let a little water, I pray you, be fetched, and wash your feet, and rest yourselves under the tree:

And that tree;

(2Sa 18:9) And Absalom met the servants of David. And Absalom rode upon a mule, and the mule went under the thick boughs of a great oak, and his head caught hold of the oak, and he was taken up between the heaven and the earth; and the mule that was under him went away.

And other trees;

(Rev 11:4) These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.

A king was a tree;

Dan 4:20 The tree that thou sawest, which grew, and was strong, whose height reached unto the heaven, and the sight thereof to all the earth; 21 Whose leaves were fair, and the fruit thereof much, and in it was meat for all; under which the beasts of the field dwelt, and upon whose branches the fowls of the heaven had their habitation: 22 It is thou, O king, that art grown and become strong: for thy greatness is grown, and reacheth unto heaven, and thy dominion to the end of the earth.

Trees tell times;

(Mar 13:28) Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When her branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is near:

Men are as trees;

(Joh 15:6) If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.

(Mar 8:24) And he looked up, and said, I see men as trees, walking.

I enjoy the children�s song this tree stars in;

(Luk 19:4) And he ran before, and climbed up into a sycomore tree to see him: for he was to pass that way.

A tree is a reward;

(Rev 22:14) Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

And saves;

(Gen 3:22) And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:

Jesus is a tree;

(Zec 3:8) Hear now, O Joshua the high priest, thou, and thy fellows that sit before thee: for they are men wondered at: for, behold, I will bring forth my servant the BRANCH.

There's lessons to be learned about trees;

(Mal 4:1) For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the LORD of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch.

(Joh 15:6) If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.

Even the pages of my bible were a tree!

This list doesn't even scratch the surface, Trees are one of Gods greatest creations, loved by all other of Gods living creation! ;~)

flyby

View Profile
Not as Strong as Once was
Posted : 8 Jul, 2014 10:37 PM

Hey dela, smile the body of Christ sees right through that stuff. We need ya dela, when Christians sees other Christians in sorrows and woes and come up praising the Lord it strengthens us! Put an inspiration on to your blessings when your counting them!

flyby

View Profile
Does suicide gurantee hell?
Posted : 8 Jul, 2014 08:48 PM

The topic brings to my mind the movie Masada with Peter O'Toole. Great show!

Page : 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11