Author Thread
flyby

View Profile
We never talk about...
Posted : 31 Mar, 2011 09:27 PM

Love life? what in the world is that, my Bible is easyer to understand than that of a love life.

flyby

View Profile
Celebrating April Fool's Day
Posted : 31 Mar, 2011 09:16 PM

An atheist was in court trying to have a holiday declared for the atheist group. The atheist ask to the judge, judge, there are many holidays for all religious groups and we atheist have no holiday. The Judge replies, You do have an holiday, my Bible says �The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God� therefor your holiday is April fools day. Case dismissed.

flyby

View Profile
Camel Swallowers
Posted : 22 Mar, 2011 10:31 PM

Blind Pharisee leaders, wile nitpicking over the refining of the itsy bitsy bits and pieces of finely arranged doctrine, they overlooked the big honken stinking ugly bad piece of fake doctrine of the CAMEL GOD and ate it! hehe

flyby

View Profile
Quench not the Spirit
Posted : 22 Mar, 2011 10:14 PM

Let NOT your Spirit be satisfied, always strive for truth, and don�t forget your daily bread.

flyby

View Profile
Angels We Have Heard On High
Posted : 20 Mar, 2011 07:34 PM

Joh 5:4

For an angel went down at a certain season into the pool, and troubled the water: whosoever then first after the troubling of the water stepped in was made whole of whatsoever disease he had.

flyby

View Profile
I Am A Sinner!
Posted : 18 Mar, 2011 04:04 PM

comon friend, lets go get a cup of coffee and talk

flyby

View Profile
Fun with Systematic Theology!
Posted : 16 Mar, 2011 09:03 PM

Jesus Christ was also a gardener, he planted a garden in Eden.

flyby

View Profile
Lazarus, was he really dead?
Posted : 16 Mar, 2011 08:51 PM

May loose some respect here but here goes.

I believe Lazarus was physically dead. I also believe he was right with God when he died and therefor all his water in him was spiritual water giving Jesus Christ time to revive his physical body through the regeneration of his spiritual water. I also believe there is a same type of force used in the laying on of the hands, an actual transference of spiritual water into another body to assist in healing spiritually and physically.

Don�t get me wrong, I also believe He could have brought him back from the dust or even a ghost figure but I think that would have been more that the witness could have taken. Therefor the water generation was sufficient for the situation.

Laugh all you want, we all still praise Jesus Christ! ;~)

flyby

View Profile
Have ya heard?
Posted : 16 Mar, 2011 04:08 PM

Due to the current world events some major media news contributors have convened and have agreed on a possible worst case scenario for the planet.

The scenario?

The planet will split in two and both halves will drift into outer space.

I don�t mean to make light of tragedy, I just wished the media would quit scaring the daylights out of grandma and grandpa out in California.

Some how I perceive a preparedness tax coming on.

flyby

View Profile
The True Foundation (Romans 3:28)
Posted : 14 Mar, 2011 09:16 PM

James, nothing negative, when reading about the sins of man it makes me wonder, if we didn�t have the blinders on from the first sin (bad doctrine=the apple) what it would be like and what we would see as sin. I thinking some people feel really bad and all along they may not even be sinning, yet shy from the Lord think they are guilty of something they may not be guilty of. I had an encounter, a persons spouse committed suicide and it seemed the only way I could comfort her toward the Lord was to explain that he was probably blinded by the original sin out of the garden, and didn�t understand his situation, finally this she excepted and considered calling on the Lord, and I�m confident she did as soon as I left. Needless to say it was a sensitive situation and getting to the root sin seemed to be beneficial in comforting her and also giving here the idea of need of the Lord.

Page : 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14