Author Thread
flyby

View Profile
Christians who avoid public worship/church services
Posted : 18 Jan, 2011 04:24 PM

I�ve been going to a building with a cross on it extremely steady for about 8 years, the church usually shows up at 11:00 am. There once was a discussion of membership and a list of things to adhere to, my response was �my Bible says vow no vow�. I don�t believe any of the church signed the membership. We all still meet at the same building and the pastor has never brought it up again.

probably just me but boy I sense a little sun worship in this thread

flyby

View Profile
Bible Verse Discussion....
Posted : 16 Jan, 2011 09:08 PM

Agreed Two, much more important!

Faith can go up and down like a roller costed, it doesn�t matter unless you completely loose it, become depraved and stop believing in Jesus Christ and what he did on the cross.

We need not worry though because up or down we believe in Jesus Christ, and there is a verse in the Bible that starts with a capitol F and ends with a period that is the whole sum of our salvation and that is John 3:16, no more no less.

flyby

View Profile
Fellowship with Word
Posted : 14 Jan, 2011 02:34 PM

Can�t wait to hear it.

I see it like this; we are saved by grace through FAITH, it is mans freewill to have faith in God and without faith in God you have no grace. This is why trust is so important.

You need faith to believe in John 3:16 and key word of that verse is BELIEVETH.

You can take yewa yeshewa jahova whatever I can�t even spell them and trash can them when talking to me I only believe in the name Lord Jesus Christ the only begotten Son of God.

No offence to anyone intended.

flyby

View Profile
Fornication
Posted : 13 Jan, 2011 02:16 PM

Sweetheart I appreciate your post.

You said �I am trying to learn properly for Jesus so I definately go to heaven because i dont want to be any part of the devils work.�

Cheers to ya. You use the word definitely but if you don�t have sex outside of marriage just to be assured you have salvation and go to heaven then you are teetering on works, and making John 3:16 of no effect.

You now (being saved) have a personal relationship with Christ, let him guide you.

I hope to save myself for marriage but know I could fail on this issue, but I will never listen anyone tell me I will loose my salvation over this issue.

Page : 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20