Author Thread
Mercymay

View Profile
The question all men hate to answer
Posted : 18 Jul, 2012 10:45 PM

But are you comfortable with her size? Not a big deal to you? Then maybe you will say : what you are now is fine with me (just don't gain anymore, lol!), if you want to slim down / lose some lbs. we could walk together regularly� or whatever healthy activities you are supportive.

Mercymay

View Profile
clean christian jokes
Posted : 12 Jul, 2012 05:03 PM

a little girl was brought to a wedding for the first time.

Girl : Mom, why does the bride wear white?

Mom: (surprised and made a struggled answer) Hmm...because... it is the most memorable and happiest day in her life.

Girl : (ponders on the answer and...) and why does the groom wear black?

Mercymay

View Profile
clean christian jokes
Posted : 11 Jul, 2012 04:35 AM

A groom to be, visited a beautiful church and asked the pastor how much will it cost him if he will be married there.

Pastor: doesn't cost much, just donations depending on the attitude of your bride.

Groom A: 5,000 dollars, my love really has most pleasant attitude.

Another man noticed the beautiful church.

Groom B: Pastor what a beautiful church you have, how much will cost me to be married here?

Pastor: doesn't cost much, just donations depending on your bride's intelligence.

Groom B: here is the check for 10,000 dollars my wife to be is very intelligent, she graduated summacumlaude.

Yet another man noticed the church.

Groom C: I would like to be married here Pastor but how much will it cost me?

Pastor: doesn't cost much, just donations depending on your bride's beauty.

Groom C: here is 100 dollars we be married here.

Pastor: (curious why from 5,000 then 10,000 now only 100) yes you be married here with your 100 but can I see your bride, I am curious.

They walked to a BMW parked and groom C motioned for the window to be down...

Pastor: (dipping into his pockets and...) here is your change, 50 dollars will do.

This is just a joke I heard in a counseling class, hoping no one gets offended. Moral lesson: Ladies, we need to continue to improve ourselves in attitude, intelligence, appearance, etc. that there will be no change, lol!

Mercymay

View Profile
Have you ever loved someone and it goes to waste?
Posted : 9 Jul, 2012 03:29 AM

I had the experience�very nice profile too good to be true�very nice messages with biblical quotes and Godly blessings�but know him more over here and the truth comes out�if in doubt advice cdff�to help eliminate the scams. I don't believe on someone loving me right away without knowing who am really I and I strive not to fall for someone I don't really know...nice loving words are just words and I think they send it to so many out there. I try to discern for that message that is really specially written just for me.

Be aware that enemies are prowling in Christian sites as Christians are really nice and trusting.

Mercymay

View Profile
Older men seeking younger women
Posted : 9 Jul, 2012 02:42 AM

Maybe it cures midlife crisis being with a young beautiful woman�if it is possible, why not? More on preferences of young woman�s issues or older woman�s issues, either way there are issues�so I guess�just the here and now, never mind the 10, 15, 20 years after anyway not sure if he is still alive by then, lol! I can imagine 5 years after, the young wife being embarrassed beside the grandfather husband, lol! Anyway, choices really have consequences.

Before, I was contacted by older man and he said he changed his age to younger to make contact then change it back. Was that cheating the restrictions?

Mercymay

View Profile
You ask for a good man, then u r picky????
Posted : 18 Jun, 2012 11:59 PM

interesting read, old post though...to "book mark" to my page.

Mercymay

View Profile
suicide
Posted : 4 Jun, 2012 06:33 AM

@ HOH

- thank you for the link

Mercymay

View Profile
The purpose of being a spouse ...
Posted : 18 May, 2012 02:16 AM

How perfect it would be if spouses love, encourage, honor, respect, build up one another all the time the rest of their lives. Personally, I could not expect the other person to reciprocate these acts but on my part would strive doing it, I mean, I only have control of my own actions. Blessed is she who finds a spouse doing those things and she as the weaker partner I believe will easily reciprocate and make life�s partnership harmonious. There is so much to thank God for if we only focus on what we already have�balance the cheque book for him. :purpleangel:

Mercymay

View Profile
Phillippines?
Posted : 17 May, 2012 12:00 AM

@ gumamela

I admire your perfect idea of marriage , I am hoping for you the right partner for life that you will not experience the experiences of others like me and the rest of those trapped Filipinas. Legal separation is a waste of money for single mothers who are stretching both ends to meet. It served more those who are of wealth for wealth�s protection. Annulment is a law for sale and no guarantee, it is a milking cow of the lawyers nowadays, seem very easy in our Family Code�chronic wife battering is not a cause, imagine? Even decades of separation/single parenthood is not a reason. Despite the cost and uncertainty, petitions for annulment is increasing. Divorce is not necessary if annulment is more straightforward and affordable by every troubled worthy spouse. For now one need 100K+ + for a petition. We are the only hypocrite country without divorce.

Even Jesus Christ said (Matt 5:31-32) It has been said, �Anyone who divorces his wife must give her a certificate of divorce.� But I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for marital unfaithfulness, causes her to commit adultery, and anyone who marries a woman so divorced commits adultery.

I believe wife battery is a form of marital unfaithfulness. The home is the most dangerous place for such a wife. I believe preservation of ones life comes first than preservation of a doomed marriage.

@FireFlyFlier

Very few Filipinos can afford transport in the sky, so I am not familiar if there are aviation communities around here. It is either our Air Force or commercial fliers. But if you can afford to buy a place and put your own airstrip, I believe that is possible. You just comply with the required permits and documentation, then fly!

Mercymay

View Profile
Marital Sex and Emails
Posted : 25 Feb, 2012 06:07 AM

In connection with this post, I would like to share this experience I had before. There was someone that I think was monitoring my coming on line. Anytime I come on line he will chat with me, asking me questions about everything under the sun. I think it goes on for 3 or 4 months. I think he really wish to be married to me and having talked with him for sometime I started to know him and started to like him too. He never talk about sex though. Because he was of German descent and I heard they really are big or huge, I have this worry because I also believe that sex is kind of a bonding agent in a married life. So one day I told him of a joke I also read somewhere. It goes like this�

In a restaurant there was a gentleman and comes a beautiful lady. He called the waiter and instructed him to give the lady the most expensive wine they have. The waiter did the request but the lady wrote him a note saying�for me to accept your gift, you must have a million dollars in your account, BMW in your garage, and 8 inches under your pants. The gentleman wrote a reply�yes young lady, I have over two million dollars in my account, BWMs in my garage, but I am sorry, even for you I will not cut 1 inch under my pants.

We had a great laugh then my on line friend said I was talking about him, that he has that much money and cars but it is not only 1 inch but 3 inches he have to cut under his pants. I told him for that alone I could not be married to him as it will be like giving birth every time we bond. After saying that he never talk with me again. He doesn�t want me even for a friend or he doesn�t want to waste anymore of his time and my time.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10