Author Thread
musician47

View Profile
Why Deleted?
Posted : 16 May, 2023 04:23 PM

It's not doing us Americans much good either. I take offense to their wanting money but nothing else. We're being robbed enough by this current US administration without having people from other countries wanting in on the action. 😡

musician47

View Profile
Why Deleted?
Posted : 16 May, 2023 12:55 PM

Looks like my post about the lady from the Philippines got axed. All I recall saying was she finally got around to asking for money. What was wrong with that, ADMIN?! If I am going to be deleted, I demand to know why. TY

musician47

View Profile
Where are they?
Posted : 2 May, 2023 08:06 AM

Yes, and not someone from a foreign country only wanting money or to marry a better way of life in the US. I got a bomb dropped on me this morning. I had been in touch with a lady from the Philippines for two years at least on FB messaging. This a.m. I got her usual sweet message, but this time she was begging for money, that she "might" could pay back later. It takes some of those women a longer time than others I guess. I've already had the love of my life, with Jesus since 2009. After she was taken Home, I knew there were no others like her at all. I was right. She was the last of a gone type of sweet angel. I trust no one but God. That's it.

musician47

View Profile
Dating History
Posted : 27 Apr, 2023 08:58 AM

Kemosabe! Hey out 'tare, kemosabe!

musician47

View Profile
Where are they?
Posted : 26 Mar, 2023 06:30 AM

So very true. Couldn't agree more!

musician47

View Profile
Ready To Leave Here (And All "dating" Sites)
Posted : 10 Mar, 2023 04:27 PM

And my eyesight is failing me anyway. EVERY single time, not "ever". 😡

musician47

View Profile
Posted : 10 Mar, 2023 04:25 PM

Well after that mess with Zoosk, I won't be going to any of them, I can assure. I kept getting emails thanking me for buying more time and that they were about to hit my debit card, I went into panic, called them... That went on for several weeks until finally I got them to totally delete my account which I thought they had already done, led me believe they had. I'm to the point I'm just here for laughs and for helping Admin bump off scammers. These 20 year olds send me winks, I don't respond and start the countdown...3...2...1 Boom! I come back and sure enough they've been banned. I don't even bother communicating with them. I'm right about them ever single time.

musician47

View Profile
Posted : 10 Mar, 2023 06:53 AM

😊 🌹

musician47

View Profile
Posted : 8 Mar, 2023 05:00 PM

STAA TISS TIX 😂 10-4 on th' statistics and ballistics. 😜

musician47

View Profile
Posted : 8 Mar, 2023 07:52 AM

The only thing that makes sense is needing more Christian posts. I've tried it all. That bot that hurt me so badly last summer, I started messaging HER first, not the other way around. I never forget lessons learned, especially when I've been deeply hurt as that bot did to me. I always remember. People saying they've had dates here or there, there is no proof, only words. Words are only words on a screen.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10